Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2017 10:58 am  #11

Re: Person's name keeps appearing everywhere now

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I've not often believed in these sort of things. 11:11 and white feathers etc, like someone said they are so common. 11.11 is my cat's birthday. 

At the beginning of this year I decided I wanted to connect with someone I "liked" years ago. I wasn't sure what sort of connection we could have now. Time and life has moved on. Once I thought about it, I began seeing his name a lot. I saw his surname on things a lot (road signs, products, people I encountered), and though it's the 79th most common in the country, I didn't know anyone called that. I saw his full initials on a car registration plate, which isn't common. I'd never seen it before or after. His first name is less common particularly now, but it kept appearing. Work he had done appeared in my orbit without me looking, and someone chose a theme tune from something his dad had written on a recent music show I listened to (that is old, so it is unusual). I put on a property renovation show one morning and it featured the part of the city he lives in. Things like that. 

I bought the Pam Grout book a few years ago and decided to try one of the experiments. I said that when I go out in the car next I want to pass a purple Mini. I never ever see purple Minis. When I drove to my friend's house, around the corner was - a purple Mini. Was I looking for it? 

Flamingo, I think thats pretty cool, I don't think it matters if we are out to seek it or it seeks us as long as it makes us feel good. There is a guy from Canada now that is very eager to get to know me and even maybe be in a relationship with me and all this time I've been focusing on manifesting another person back so I feel guilty because he seems like a great guy but I still can't imagine myself with anyone else but that person and will feel weird when he comes here from Canada to meet me. I'm letting go now but not letting go of the idea of that person still so this attracting other people now is confusing.

9/08/2017 2:25 pm  #12

sillyromantic wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I've not often believed in these sort of things. 11:11 and white feathers etc, like someone said they are so common. 11.11 is my cat's birthday. 

At the beginning of this year I decided I wanted to connect with someone I "liked" years ago. I wasn't sure what sort of connection we could have now. Time and life has moved on. Once I thought about it, I began seeing his name a lot. I saw his surname on things a lot (road signs, products, people I encountered), and though it's the 79th most common in the country, I didn't know anyone called that. I saw his full initials on a car registration plate, which isn't common. I'd never seen it before or after. His first name is less common particularly now, but it kept appearing. Work he had done appeared in my orbit without me looking, and someone chose a theme tune from something his dad had written on a recent music show I listened to (that is old, so it is unusual). I put on a property renovation show one morning and it featured the part of the city he lives in. Things like that. 

I bought the Pam Grout book a few years ago and decided to try one of the experiments. I said that when I go out in the car next I want to pass a purple Mini. I never ever see purple Minis. When I drove to my friend's house, around the corner was - a purple Mini. Was I looking for it? 

Flamingo, I think thats pretty cool, I don't think it matters if we are out to seek it or it seeks us as long as it makes us feel good. There is a guy from Canada now that is very eager to get to know me and even maybe be in a relationship with me and all this time I've been focusing on manifesting another person back so I feel guilty because he seems like a great guy but I still can't imagine myself with anyone else but that person and will feel weird when he comes here from Canada to meet me. I'm letting go now but not letting go of the idea of that person still so this attracting other people now is confusing.

I guess the other people are picking up on your vibe and since there's obviously no attachment to them it's easier for them to come into your life? It sounds positive either way! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/08/2017 3:46 pm  #13

Wow, I'm so confused right now, I have people wanting to date me and yet I can't get this person out of my head. In fact the thought of being kissed or touched by anyone else kind of freaks me out still because in my mind he's still my man. I am staying busy and doing great in all other aspects of my life but really don't want to be stuck. I haven't been myself last couple of days and feeling a bit emotional thinking about him. Hope it's just a phase that will pass soon so I can keep focusing on my own happiness.

7/30/2019 10:35 pm  #14

I have been in a really healthy relationship after being with a guy who broke my heart.  Things have been good between my new love and I.  I can feel the abundance pour from every direction.  The only thing is, today I happened to be thinking about my ex for a small period of time.  It's been seven months since we last spoke I was wondered how he was for a brief moment, no anger or resentment.  Several hours later I drive to a Walmart a good 20 minutes from town.  When I get back to my car I see a calling card with his first name in big bold black letters wedged on the window sill of my car, *his name* mechanic shop advertise meant calling card.  
Bare in mind, his name is really not very typical in the slightest.  It's very unique in my opinion.  But I'm not sure what that could possibly mean.  I used to be chased by his name in the past, I think about him once and his name pops up on my cars windowsill? Strange stuff.  Often in the universe it's not about what happens but instead about how we choose to respond to things.  So maybe if you guys see your exes names maybe it's more about how you choose to respond to that verses the fact that it happened.  It could be a test? A test that defines who we are and where we stand?  Definitely a little bit of mystery in it all. 

Last edited by CyberVinx57 (7/30/2019 10:37 pm)

Board footera