Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2017 12:44 pm  #1

Person's name keeps appearing everywhere now

Hey everyone, quick question. Lately I keep seeing my loved one's (who I'm manifesting back) name everywhere, multiple times a day, different places. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing this?
I realize that he has a very common name so maybe it's not anything unusual but kind of distracting when you are letting go and reminders of that person keep popping up all the time.
The name comes up for me in movies, social media, work clients emails, all sorts of places... Or maybe I'm just more tuned it to it now and noticing more than usual?

Any thoughts?
have a wonderful day!

9/06/2017 12:50 pm  #2

Re: Person's name keeps appearing everywhere now

sillyromantic wrote:

Hey everyone, quick question. Lately I keep seeing my loved one's (who I'm manifesting back) name everywhere, multiple times a day, different places. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing this?
I realize that he has a very common name so maybe it's not anything unusual but kind of distracting when you are letting go and reminders of that person keep popping up all the time.
The name comes up for me in movies, social media, work clients emails, all sorts of places... Or maybe I'm just more tuned it to it now and noticing more than usual?

Any thoughts?
have a wonderful day!

Well I have had this but i don't think it meant too much just that they were on my mind . But I did have once where I made a wrong turn by accident and was focusing on not being lost and I found a building with his last name on it and a sign next to it was where he worked so that to me was undeniable . It's about the circumstances if you are looking for it that's why but if you aren't ( like being lost)  i feel it is. I had a strong feeling that that was very unusual to come across . Don't get wrapped up in signs though stay calm and just acknowledge them with a thank you and that's it.

9/06/2017 12:57 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Any thoughts?
have a wonderful day!

Well I have had this but i don't think it meant too much just that they were on my mind . But I did have once where I made a wrong turn by accident and was focusing on not being lost and I found a building with his last name on it and a sign next to it was where he worked so that to me was undeniable . It's about the circumstances if you are looking for it that's why but if you aren't ( like being lost) i feel it is. I had a strong feeling that that was very unusual to come across . Don't get wrapped up in signs though stay calm and just acknowledge them with a thank you and that's it.

Thanks for your response. I'm not out looking for his name, it just keeps appearing randomly to me. I'm not overly stressed about it or keep asking for signs, I just feel surprised but happy when I see stuff like that show up but maybe it is just because he is on my mind?

9/06/2017 12:59 pm  #4

I don't take names and cars as signs as there are literally thousands and thousands out there. I've had pretty unmistakable signs before. When you see them, you'll know without a doubt. You won't have to wonder. It'll be obvious.

9/06/2017 1:10 pm  #5

The psychological theory is it is cognitive bias, you're tuned to it so you see it whereas you wouldn't normally notice.

I've seen lots of experiments around cognitive bias so it definitely is a phenomenon. You attribute postitive (or negative) connotations to something so you pay more attention.

There are some people who talk about white feathers (there are millions of birds shedding feathers around) or certain numbers 1111 or 2222 for example as being significant but those numbers will come up twice a day on clocks for billions of people worldwide so obviously that'll be the time when thousands if not millions of people have a thought or a dream or an experience. Plus - who came up with this? It's a lovely idea that someone once made up and is now repeated online as if it is fact of 'angels' or manifesting with no basis that it is. What angel said that? To who? How? Why would it be significant?

But some people will tell you feathers or times or hearing common names us significant and that's okay too. We all believe what we want to believe.

9/06/2017 1:12 pm  #6

As 80s said - look for something uncommon that you can't doubt or wouldn't happen everyday.

9/06/2017 1:59 pm  #7

like I said, I wasn't out looking for it.. It just shows up but maybe it is in my head :-) was just wondering if other people are experiencing that too. I had different synchronicity happen lately that could not have been a coincidence but they were all unrelated to this person or manifestation. I'm not stressed about finding or not finding these signs, just curious why we see or choose to see certain things some times.

9/06/2017 2:34 pm  #8

I see his name quite often, it's a really common English name so I just thank the universe mentally and go on with my day. His surname isn't as common, saw that in a game lobby tonight, that was nice. With these types of things, I just say thank you and move along with my day. :D 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/06/2017 2:56 pm  #9

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I see his name quite often, it's a really common English name so I just thank the universe mentally and go on with my day. His surname isn't as common, saw that in a game lobby tonight, that was nice. With these types of things, I just say thank you and move along with my day. :D 

Stacey, same. It's kind of a cool reminder :-) also the car he drives (or at least drove when he was around), they only made it between 2002-2006 and I never seen any of those type of cars around anywhere. I went for months without seeing any and then I spotted it like 3 times within a week so that was neat but I never see one same color as his, it's really rare but still gives me a kick because one of the scenes I visualize is coming home to seeing it parked in the lot kind of like that ending scene of the movie 16 candles when the guy shows up leaning on his car :-)

9/07/2017 8:59 am  #10

I've not often believed in these sort of things. 11:11 and white feathers etc, like someone said they are so common. 11.11 is my cat's birthday. 

At the beginning of this year I decided I wanted to connect with someone I "liked" years ago. I wasn't sure what sort of connection we could have now. Time and life has moved on. Once I thought about it, I began seeing his name a lot. I saw his surname on things a lot (road signs, products, people I encountered), and though it's the 79th most common in the country, I didn't know anyone called that. I saw his full initials on a car registration plate, which isn't common. I'd never seen it before or after. His first name is less common particularly now, but it kept appearing. Work he had done appeared in my orbit without me looking, and someone chose a theme tune from something his dad had written on a recent music show I listened to (that is old, so it is unusual). I put on a property renovation show one morning and it featured the part of the city he lives in. Things like that. 

I bought the Pam Grout book a few years ago and decided to try one of the experiments. I said that when I go out in the car next I want to pass a purple Mini. I never ever see purple Minis. When I drove to my friend's house, around the corner was - a purple Mini. Was I looking for it? 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera