Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2017 10:25 am  #1

Synchronicities

So.. The amazing things that happen along your journey - don't dismiss them. Originally I started my loa practice a few months ago to manifest the man i love who I pushed away to a third party (and I still am but finally letting go of detachment). Anyway, I've manifested many great things into my life just in these few short months and I'm on my way now with starting my catering business. Funny thing is how the universe sends out people to you to help you achieve your success, I recently met by chance a nice woman who is in the food business and will let me rent her kitchen for my business. Today my friend invited me to go to a yoga class I never went to before and when I got there the woman I am going to rent the kitchen from was there and was very nice to me! what are the odds of us bumping into each other like that out of the blue? I think it's pretty cool and how things are unfolding for me now so naturally when I'm so much happier and confident. LOA works! in mysterious ways it just sends you things, signs and people just at the right time. Now I know that I will manifest the wonderful love I deserve soon too and come to a complete circle. I feel like anything is possible! keep being positive and work on you! it is so worth it!

9/03/2017 11:05 am  #2

Re: Synchronicities

Clear evidence of detachment is that you can hear his favorite songs!!

It won't make us sad emotional if we are really detached.

Loveely

9/03/2017 1:44 pm  #3

I had a really bunch of synchronicities last week. I really made a mess with this new guy. When I was driving on a trip I put it out there. I asked my Higher Self if I'm supposed to pursue this with Jim or let it go. In ten seconds I saw a mud flap on a truck that said "Jim". Okay. You have my attention. What am I supposed to do with this? Thirty seconds later I saw a sign for an exit. "Jamestown Advance". Holy sh*t! I went to the hospital where my daughter-in-law was giving birth. I asked what room she was in and it was his house number. I knew I lashed out at him because I wasn't healed from my previous relationship. I thought I was ready to date. Then I freaked out when I realized how incredible this was. I saw a sign that so "Guard your heart, but go forward". All of these things happened within 6 hours.

Right now I'm getting back on track with self love. Mirror work. Abraham Hicks. Ho'oponopono. Sending myself pink heart energy. Listening to subliminals to clear my doubts, let go of guilt, and OCD (the obsession is has totally gone in just a few hours). I'm rarely visualizing him, but when I do, I'm doing Ho'oponopono and sending him pink heart energy.

He's as good as mine. I know it. I just need to get my heart back to where it was before I was hurt. That's been easier than I expected.

9/03/2017 3:38 pm  #4

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Clear evidence of detachment is that you can hear his favorite songs!!

It won't make us sad emotional if we are really detached.

Loveely

I actually hear his favorite songs all the time and even downloaded a couple recently that randomly came to me recently out of the bluw and I have them playing in my car. It makes me feel good and think of the days he used to play them in his car when we drove together. I also don't listen to sad and heartbreak song anymore now, only music that makes me happy :-) I was watching a tv show today and one of those songs "baby I love your way" by Peter Frampton was playing in that episode and it made me smile.
Β 

Last edited by sillyromantic (9/03/2017 3:39 pm)

9/03/2017 7:12 pm  #5

These things are great The key is to let these things encourage you and make you feel good

80saeaak wrote:

I had a really bunch of synchronicities last week. I really made a mess with this new guy. When I was driving on a trip I put it out there. I asked my Higher Self if I'm supposed to pursue this with Jim or let it go. In ten seconds I saw a mud flap on a truck that said "Jim". Okay. You have my attention. What am I supposed to do with this? Thirty seconds later I saw a sign for an exit. "Jamestown Advance". Holy sh*t! I went to the hospital where my daughter-in-law was giving birth. I asked what room she was in and it was his house number. I knew I lashed out at him because I wasn't healed from my previous relationship. I thought I was ready to date. Then I freaked out when I realized how incredible this was. I saw a sign that so "Guard your heart, but go forward". All of these things happened within 6 hours.

Right now I'm getting back on track with self love. Mirror work. Abraham Hicks. Ho'oponopono. Sending myself pink heart energy. Listening to subliminals to clear my doubts, let go of guilt, and OCD (the obsession is has totally gone in just a few hours). I'm rarely visualizing him, but when I do, I'm doing Ho'oponopono and sending him pink heart energy.

He's as good as mine. I know it. I just need to get my heart back to where it was before I was hurt. That's been easier than I expected.

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/03/2017 7:13 pm  #6

Yes, things do unfold naturally when you just allow them to. Β That's why the key is to go with the flow and not judge anything as bad. Β Enjoy life and have fun with it Then before you know it, your manifestation is here and you are living it

sillyromantic wrote:

So.. The amazing things that happen along your journey - don't dismiss them. Originally I started my loa practice a few months ago to manifest the man i love who I pushed away to a third party (and I still am but finally letting go of detachment). Anyway, I've manifested many great things into my life just in these few short months and I'm on my way now with starting my catering business. Funny thing is how the universe sends out people to you to help you achieve your success, I recently met by chance a nice woman who is in the food business and will let me rent her kitchen for my business. Today my friend invited me to go to a yoga class I never went to before and when I got there the woman I am going to rent the kitchen from was there and was very nice to me! what are the odds of us bumping into each other like that out of the blue? I think it's pretty cool and how things are unfolding for me now so naturally when I'm so much happier and confident. LOA works! in mysterious ways it just sends you things, signs and people just at the right time. Now I know that I will manifest the wonderful love I deserve soon too and come to a complete circle. I feel like anything is possible! keep being positive and work on you! it is so worth it!

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/03/2017 7:28 pm  #7

So funny thing I'm sitting here watching a tv show I have seen a million times. My sister decides to start season 2. Well I watch I've seen the episode many times. As I am laying here watching there is a part where the main character is having problems shooting and hitting the target. He decides to see a therapist. Well the therapist said he needs to visualize hitting the target and he will . He said the key is to relax and think of something silly. Then the guy hit his target!!!! I have seen this show many many times and never ever notice that this is actually loa related. The key is to relax when you visualize and let it go and it will happen.

9/03/2017 7:47 pm  #8

haha I just manifested another person today by accident! I used to hang out with this guy a lot as friends after my person left me for the third party because I needed the distraction. We used to go hiking together or grab something to eat from time to time. He was always odd and very distant emotionally. One day this guy just disappeared like a ghost and stopped talking to me altogether so I thought whatever, its his loss. Anyway.. Today I was driving out to a trail to hike on my own and was thinking to myself wouldnt it be funny if I ran into this guy when I'm hiking and then I forgot about it. As I was finishing the hike and was on my way back I ran into that guy! he acted strange and avoided me but I just laughed it off and thanked the universe for showing me that I manifested something like a person showing up that I never run into anywhere without even trying so hard!

Board footera