Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2017 2:03 am  #1

Visualisations getting poorer

Hi my friends, I have completed my 25days challenge and although didn't get a call or a message I was hoping for but I overall feel good about things. So, the realization of the importance of self love is there. Therefore can say the outcome of the 25days challenge is good in a way.

During the challenge my visualisations improved bit by bit but now I'm having trouble visualising. My mind wanders away. I'm having to put efforts to keep my mind in the task. Yes, it unfortunately has become a task to visualise. Can anybody explain why this is happening? I get troubled by this and although keep trying but results are the sameπŸ˜”

Last edited by Gratitude21 (9/03/2017 2:04 am)

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/04/2017 10:51 am  #2

Re: Visualisations getting poorer

Hi, can anybody please help me understand why I'm unable to concentrate on my visualisations and meditations?πŸ˜”

9/04/2017 11:24 am  #3

Just relax, I was in a similar situation a couple of months ago.Β 

What I did was started meditating again, relax, feel your body, bread, clear your mind and start with small visualizations.

After some days you're going to be align again, take this as a calibration Β Β 

Last edited by Kavik (9/04/2017 11:25 am)

9/04/2017 11:49 am  #4

Kavik wrote:

Just relax, I was in a similar situation a couple of months ago.Β 

What I did was started meditating again, relax, feel your body, bread, clear your mind and start with small visualizations.

After some days you're going to be align again, take this as a calibration Β Β 

Thanks for responding Kavik. Will take your advice and meditate with small visualisations πŸ™‚

10/06/2017 9:27 am  #5

I also find that after doing visualization for a long time now that I only visualize a couple of times a week it is harder for me and things dont feel as clear. I also feel like my vibration went back down, after manifesting some things I started being lazy with the techniques and slipped into my old habits and attracted a bad relationship that turned out very ugly and went down in flames. I need to focus on me and my goals again and hopefully the visualization will get easier again.

Board footera