Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2017 8:32 pm  #1

Happy, happy, happy!

Well, a lot of interesting things have been happening in my life as of late. July was a horrendous month for me, won't dwell on that but I took a battering financially, luckily for me, most of that was covered by family, my sister gave me her old iPhone 6 though, posted about that on here. I told myself that August was going to be a lot better and told myself after my 26th birthday I'll be dedicated to being the best Stacey possible for nobody but Stacey.ย 

Had a few great manifestations over my birthday month, ย after doing nothing for my 25th birthday I set the intention of going for a meal with good company, wound up going out for two the same day on my birthday! Also got me some video games and movies I wanted, girlย loves her vidya games and movies.ย 

The rest of this tangent is probably a little more interesting than food and hobbies. One day I decided to sit in front of a mirror and see if I could pinpoint why I can be very hard on myself. Narrowed it down to my weight and hair. I'm a bigger lady and there's nothing wrong with it but it doesn't make me feel good, so now I'm exercising daily and taking care of myself there. I realised that I'd let my appearance go when I was feeling low. I had my haircut and ordered makeup for days I don't really like how my skin looks. I still break out like a teenager somedays haha.ย 
I put romantic relationships on the back burner, there is someone I feel strongly for but he's not around right now and that's absolutely fine, that'll fall into place and if it doesn't, your girl won't be losing sleep over no man.

This amuses me though, since I've started to care for myself more I've noticed I've got a few admirers. A man who is a little older than me is pretty keen, ย another who's about 3 years younger than me who lives in a city about an hour away from mine loves talking to me daily and this one caught me off guard today, the man I mentioned I had feelings for and originally joined this forum to get back has told someone we both know that he's pushed so many good people away because he was young and stupid and I might be out of his life but I'm not out of his heart, he's too afraid to contact me though because he thinks I'm still angry, I can't reach out to him because I'm blocked. That's fine, I guess it's not the time yet. Gives me time to deal with this insomiacย phase I'm currently going through. ย 

So look after you, be fabulous, don't get attached to an outcome and wonderful things can happen. Even if I don't get back with the person I care for, it's not like I have to worry about being alone.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

9/03/2017 11:46 am  #2

Re: Happy, happy, happy!

Loved reading this โค

Good for you girly ๐Ÿ’ฏโค

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

9/03/2017 3:31 pm  #3

Re: Happy, happy, happy!

This is a nice read, congratulations Stacy and thank you for sharing your experiences ย 

Board footera