Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2017 1:28 pm  #1

scripting question!

hello!!

I watched the video Veronica posted about scripting. I am a little confused with something. I thought I read somewhere once before that when scripting you should write in the present tense. For example, the date is in the future, but the journal entry should be written in the present: "my love and I are sitting on the couch..." But, in Veronica's video she says to write as if it happened already. The date is in the future, but the journal entry is in the past tense. For example: "my love and I sat on the couch..."Β 

If anyone could clarify this for me, I would really appreciate it
Β 

8/30/2017 3:48 pm  #2

Re: scripting question!

Either way is fine, it's just whatever you're comfortable with.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/30/2017 4:31 pm  #3

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Okay, excellent! Thanks so much for your reply. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but how often should scripting be done? Thanks!

8/30/2017 4:53 pm  #4

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Okay, excellent! Thanks so much for your reply. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but how often should scripting be done? Thanks!

I used to do it daily because I loved doing it. If it makes you happy do it as often as you want, if it starts to feel negative take a break.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/30/2017 5:01 pm  #5

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I used to do it daily because I loved doing it. If it makes you happy do it as often as you want, if it starts to feel negative take a break.Β 

Sounds good to me! Thanks! How's your manifesting going?? Any successes lately?!

8/30/2017 7:57 pm  #6

Yes, personally I like writing in the past tense because I think it feels "done" and complete that way. Β But, honestly either way is fine! It's whatever makes you feel powerful

hello!!

I watched the video Veronica posted about scripting. I am a little confused with something. I thought I read somewhere once before that when scripting you should write in the present tense. For example, the date is in the future, but the journal entry should be written in the present: "my love and I are sitting on the couch..." But, in Veronica's video she says to write as if it happened already. The date is in the future, but the journal entry is in the past tense. For example: "my love and I sat on the couch..."Β 

Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/30/2017 8:15 pm  #7

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Yes, personally I like writing in the past tense because I think it feels "done" and complete that way. Β But, honestly either way is fine! It's whatever makes you feel powerful

hello!!

Β 

Β 

You know, I have to agree! I just did scripting earlier this after with a date a month from now written in past tense and I felt much better about it!! Great advice!!!

Board footera