Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2017 9:23 pm  #1

11 weeks of signs so far!

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum.
I'm trying to manifest my ex-boyfriend back, and I started learning about LOA 3 months ago. I found somewhere that you can pick a sign and set the intention on that. So I said, "when I'm close to getting him back, show me a parrot or a toucan." They are just completely random symbols that aren't relevant to my day-to-day life. I don't live anywhere tropical or beachy. Also, I have no idea why I picked 2 signs, I just did. Haha.
Sooo...I've been seeing them every day (or at least 5 days out of every week) for the past 11 weeks. I am close. Agnes Vivarelli (also from YouTube) calls this "birds before land", and I laughed because I picked actual birds as my sign!
Anyway, I've felt particularly close this last month. I had seen my guy 2 times since we broke up (almost 10 months ago), but it had been a while since those meetups. I've seen him 2 more times now (the first of which was really romantic, and the second of which he invited me to a family member's house after we went out). I'm amazed that I manifested those two meetups! If I can manifest those, I can manifest him actually asking me to be his girlfriend again. Plus I keep seeing my sign, so I feel like I'm on the right path. I'll be back to write my success with this one very soon

8/28/2017 9:44 pm  #2

Re: 11 weeks of signs so far!

Keep that positive energy! 😊

9/01/2017 2:43 pm  #3

Re: 11 weeks of signs so far!

That's really cool. My specific person drives this weird type of car that they must have not made too many off or its pretty rare and I used to never see it around anywhere. Last couple of weeks I saw that type of car but not same color as his like 3 different types by random chance and thought that it was a cool sign since some of my visualization sessions included seeing his car in my apartment parking when I get home where he used to park it or us getting into his car to go somewhere. Kinda cool the stuff that the universe shows us :-)
also (I realize that Stephen or Steve is a very common name) but I've been seeing his name a lot of places lately too! good luck with your manifestation! it's exciting to get reassurance that things are on their way!

Board footera