Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 10:47 pm  #1

Getting that specific person

Hey guys! My name is sidney and i have this really big crush on a boy i met this summer. We met online and thru mutual friends and everything was going super well.  He was super sweet and respectful, we had similar interests and hes someone who confined alot of information to me and i did the same. It was going so well i met his mom and best frend, josh in the same day about 2 weeks into all thiis. We spent alot of time together because i was always near his house due to summer college classes. We spent at least 2-3 days together a week. After the summer class ended, we found ourselves getting busier but would still often text. I one night, drunkenly and not proud, asked him "what are we" and he said something along the lines of "i like you but because of my last relationship being so long and her being so abusive im not sure if im ready but i like you and like the time we spend together and i want things to progress naturally".  Now its 3 months later and he hardly ever replys to my text messages qhen we used to text 24/7! he wont even open up my snap chats and the only time i see him is when his best friend asks me to hang out... he still flirts with me when im there by sitting close and brushing over my hand with his or even playing footie! when i ask why we dont speak he says its because work or his anxiousness. However, like i said something changed and now he hardly ever talks to me. I know he is an anxious person and never starts conversations but i think he would feel comfortable enough to do that with me by now. Also today his best friend Josh came out to me and said that HE has feelings for me. so now i like this boy Ben, and his best friend Josh likes me.... What do i do to make the one stop and the other pick back up?

P.S I bought Veronicas E book on the specific person and just started reading it.

Thanks guys! xoxo - Sid

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." 

8/30/2017 9:58 pm  #2

Re: Getting that specific person

My advice is: focus on what you want and only that, and don't forget to work in yourself and be happy  

Board footera