Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2017 7:30 am  #11

Re: Working on Oneself

For me,Β  it meant putting myself first. Having a regimen of how to attract a guy back wasn't putting myself first. It was making a man a trophy and feeding into an addiction. I stopped doing remote seduction and took on the "so what?" attitude about anything that he was doing.

I've started back going to the gym, dancing, having lunches with friends and family. Spending time with the new babies in my life. Taking care of my hair better, paying more attention to my appearance.Β  I do the things I enjoy and am good at even if I have to participate alone. I'm loving and dating myself. I'm forgetting about him.

I've opened my mind up to seeing that there is more to attracting and manifesting than a guy. I've been reading on self empowerment and more. The thing is,Β  I'm not doing all of this as a trick to get him either.Β  The more I go,Β  the less I care about him.Β  I've even started to see him as immature and corny. I'm not sure that I'd even want him at this point.Β  I've started to talk to other guys too.

I think many of us focus to much on the guy or woman.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera