Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2017 10:47 am  #21

Re: I can't get my vibe up and it has been 2 days like this

collie wrote:

If I am sitting at home and have anxiety attacks all of a sudden coz of thoughts of him with his new girl could that be a sign from Universe telling me that they are happy or something or it is just bad thoughts coming from within me?

Hi Collie, I read the whole thread and in some way any and everyone who has commented or advised have been in the similar space as you. I'm no different. I've had multiple failed relationships but my last one was precious and I let that go too. Simply because of my insecurities and low self esteem. I realized this quite late.
Now I'm working on myself first, i.e. Recognising my worth...loving myself...believing that I'm good enough for myself and anyone else with whom I'm in a relationship. The theory of LoA is quite simple...what you put out is what you get. Your man realizes that you don't value yourself and so even he doesn't. You need to raise your standards...otherwise men treat you as a doormat. Till the time you do not love and respect yourself, it's totally wrong on your part to expect it from someone else. Sit and think about it....you don't want to work and you earn money but you want someone else to do it for you and if they don't you want to complain. Sorry if I'm being a little too blunt.
I completed Veronica's 25days challenge...I didn't get the reconciliation I wanted but I got something better. I reconciled with myself.
My suggestion, after my own experience is, the reason why the visualisations are not working right now is coz you are doing it out of desperation. First, do the affirmations for your own self. Keep repeating to yourself that you love yourself...start feeling that love. When you are calm inside is when you should concentrate on saying affirmations for your man.
LoA experts have given you advice, please follow it.
Just trust the process...completely truly trust it! And then see your life change. All the best!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/07/2017 11:02 am  #22

Gratitude21 wrote:

collie wrote:

If I am sitting at home and have anxiety attacks all of a sudden coz of thoughts of him with his new girl could that be a sign from Universe telling me that they are happy or something or it is just bad thoughts coming from within me?

Hi Collie, I read the whole thread and in some way any and everyone who has commented or advised have been in the similar space as you. I'm no different. I've had multiple failed relationships but my last one was precious and I let that go too. Simply because of my insecurities and low self esteem. I realized this quite late.
Now I'm working on myself first, i.e. Recognising my worth...loving myself...believing that I'm good enough for myself and anyone else with whom I'm in a relationship. The theory of LoA is quite simple...what you put out is what you get. Your man realizes that you don't value yourself and so even he doesn't. You need to raise your standards...otherwise men treat you as a doormat. Till the time you do not love and respect yourself, it's totally wrong on your part to expect it from someone else. Sit and think about it....you don't want to work and you earn money but you want someone else to do it for you and if they don't you want to complain. Sorry if I'm being a little too blunt.
I completed Veronica's 25days challenge...I didn't get the reconciliation I wanted but I got something better. I reconciled with myself.
My suggestion, after my own experience is, the reason why the visualisations are not working right now is coz you are doing it out of desperation. First, do the affirmations for your own self. Keep repeating to yourself that you love yourself...start feeling that love. When you are calm inside is when you should concentrate on saying affirmations for your man.
LoA experts have given you advice, please follow it.
Just trust the process...completely truly trust it! And then see your life change. All the best!

Appreciate the comment
Thanks to LOA and wonderful LOA people I am feeling sooooooo much better and I am actually fine although I do have the occasional I miss him vibe esp on the weekend but I say to myself 'I remember when we didn't spend all of our weekends together but it feels wonderful that now we are spending all our time together as we are now in a blissful loving relationship' or when I think about him and what he told me a week ago I say to myself 'I remember when he was with a rebound girl but now he loves me even more than I love him and we are in a blissful loving relationship together'.
Besides that I am doing things to make me feel happy and good with myself even if it is watching re-runs of Friends (I think it is the funniest comedy ever created) . I also watch what I eat and I want to go buy clothes to make myself feel good. Also, going out with friends more..just not to stay at home and also learning a new job skill online.Β 
I am trying to focus more on myself.Β 

I am starting to believe that just as I created the current circumstances then I can change that around. I was always asking mutual friends if he is seeing anyone..I feared they will say 'yes'..guess what..we all know what he told me a week ago. So, just like I created something negative I can create something positive.

The 25 day challenge (my POI isn't an ex..he is going to be my boyfriend though)..you said it helped you with learning to love yourself? That is my main focus now. I should try the challenge.
Saying to myself while looking in the mirror that I love you Collie..Collie you are beautiful etc is also good. It is from Louise Hays.Β Β 
Another thing..I know we need to live from the end..but I feel like it will be hard for me to see him now/speak to him..still working on myself. Our mutual friend (he doesn't know what my POI said to me) invited me to come over to their place of work for lunch next week and obviously my POI will also join...should I go or avoid it now?

9/07/2017 11:16 am  #23

Great work. Btw...Friends has literally worked as a therapy for me. I never get tired of watching it and always feel better after watching any episode repeatedly.
I'm glad that you are taking yourself and this process seriously. Things will get better...all the best!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/07/2017 12:06 pm  #24

Gratitude21 wrote:

Great work. Btw...Friends has literally worked as a therapy for me. I never get tired of watching it and always feel better after watching any episode repeatedly.
I'm glad that you are taking yourself and this process seriously. Things will get better...all the best!

Thanks

Board footera