Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2017 2:15 am  #11

Re: I can't get my vibe up and it has been 2 days like this

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I'm sorry you are spiraling down.  But, try to look at the positive parts For example, the man you've been in love with is now divorced.  That is a new development that is positive The trick now will be to try to allow him some space.  Work on your vibration and feeling the way you would want to in the ideal relationship.  Don't force yourself to visualize or say affirmations if you are feeling they are in vain.  Only do these things to boost how you feel, and if it's not working - then try another approach.  Try working on yourself and your feeling of deserving a relationship with the person you obviously love.  Five years is a long time! I would try to find some inner peace and happiness.  After all, you don't want to start a relationship when you are all scattered all over the place vibrationally.  So, take this as a time to get grounded

I hope this helped!

Veronica xxoo

collie wrote:

Hi,

I want to manifest a relationship with a man I have been in love with for 5 years and he got divorced about a month ago..separated 3 months. He knows how I feel about him..he has known for a long time. We have kissed and had sexual encounters since and we are good friends..hang out sometimes.
Now, that he is divorced I am so upset that he doesn't want a relationship with me. He wants to hook up with girls he meets on Tinder. He was with his wife for 18 years so I get that he wants to have fun. It is difficult that when we meet and he is on Tinder...on Thursday night I told him that it bothers me. It is difficult in general knowing he is hooking up with other girls. I was feeling good though and thinking that I am the best of them all and he is so lucky that someone like me loves him. I do affirmations, visualisations of living in the end and since Thursday night following our time together going for a drink and a movie and him being on Tinder and telling me how pretty that girl he was chatting with , I am feeling so down. Usually, I manage to lift myself up and tell myself in the end he will be with me, however, this time I am not able to. I listen to Youtube , read forums, do self love to try and get my vibe up and I feel he will never be with me. Someone that follows Neville told me that he didn't know I had a secret deadline and he can see I am not ignoring reality but I feel like everything I am doing is in vain. 
I feel like the visualisations are in vain..don't feel like anything happening. Even when I do RS or imagine him saying stuff to me  i don't think I am connecting. How do you know the thoughts are reaching the other person? 

I feel like I am spiralling down.

Thanks

Thanks Veronica. Yes, the divorce is positive but it is hurting that he still doesn't want me. How do you suggest I work on myself? How do you suggest I find inner peace?

Thanks

8/28/2017 8:09 pm  #12

I would try to do whatever it takes to stop hurting and start living.  After all, your life is about you (and not about him and what he is doing).  I know you want to manifest a relationship with him, and that can come But, you need to get yourself into the place to receive that.  Start taking good care of yourself and making your needs a top priority Start listening to yourself and what makes you happy.  Try to focus more on you than him.

collie wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I'm sorry you are spiraling down.  But, try to look at the positive parts For example, the man you've been in love with is now divorced.  That is a new development that is positive The trick now will be to try to allow him some space.  Work on your vibration and feeling the way you would want to in the ideal relationship.  Don't force yourself to visualize or say affirmations if you are feeling they are in vain.  Only do these things to boost how you feel, and if it's not working - then try another approach.  Try working on yourself and your feeling of deserving a relationship with the person you obviously love.  Five years is a long time! I would try to find some inner peace and happiness.  After all, you don't want to start a relationship when you are all scattered all over the place vibrationally.  So, take this as a time to get grounded

I hope this helped!

Veronica xxoo

collie wrote:

Hi,

I want to manifest a relationship with a man I have been in love with for 5 years and he got divorced about a month ago..separated 3 months. He knows how I feel about him..he has known for a long time. We have kissed and had sexual encounters since and we are good friends..hang out sometimes.
Now, that he is divorced I am so upset that he doesn't want a relationship with me. He wants to hook up with girls he meets on Tinder. He was with his wife for 18 years so I get that he wants to have fun. It is difficult that when we meet and he is on Tinder...on Thursday night I told him that it bothers me. It is difficult in general knowing he is hooking up with other girls. I was feeling good though and thinking that I am the best of them all and he is so lucky that someone like me loves him. I do affirmations, visualisations of living in the end and since Thursday night following our time together going for a drink and a movie and him being on Tinder and telling me how pretty that girl he was chatting with , I am feeling so down. Usually, I manage to lift myself up and tell myself in the end he will be with me, however, this time I am not able to. I listen to Youtube , read forums, do self love to try and get my vibe up and I feel he will never be with me. Someone that follows Neville told me that he didn't know I had a secret deadline and he can see I am not ignoring reality but I feel like everything I am doing is in vain. 
I feel like the visualisations are in vain..don't feel like anything happening. Even when I do RS or imagine him saying stuff to me  i don't think I am connecting. How do you know the thoughts are reaching the other person? 

I feel like I am spiralling down.

Thanks

Thanks Veronica. Yes, the divorce is positive but it is hurting that he still doesn't want me. How do you suggest I work on myself? How do you suggest I find inner peace?

Thanks

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/29/2017 8:42 am  #13

Thanks Veronica

Last edited by collie (8/29/2017 8:42 am)

8/29/2017 5:59 pm  #14

I was feeling quite off recently, in a physical and emotional sense. It turned out I needed more sleep and more water. Sometimes it's small things like that which cause you to feel low. 

Just make sure all your needs are met.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/29/2017 6:11 pm  #15

Water is SO important.  I'm actually planning on making a video about it

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I was feeling quite off recently, in a physical and emotional sense. It turned out I needed more sleep and more water. Sometimes it's small things like that which cause you to feel low. 

Just make sure all your needs are met.  

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/01/2017 1:17 pm  #16

If I am sitting at home and have anxiety attacks all of a sudden coz of thoughts of him with his new girl could that be a sign from Universe telling me that they are happy or something or it is just bad thoughts coming from within me?

9/01/2017 1:28 pm  #17

collie wrote:

If I am sitting at home and have anxiety attacks all of a sudden coz of thoughts of him with his new girl could that be a sign from Universe telling me that they are happy or something or it is just bad thoughts coming from within me?

Trust me I'm in the same way . I keep repeating I love myself in my head and I am listening for the 5th time to the audio book Love yourself like your life depends on it. It helps. You will drive yourself crazy doing this. Focus on you and tell yourself it will work out. Trust me I know it's hard but I am currently building back up you can too. I was really low a few days ago I'm just thinking about me and trusting this works for me but I need to be happy first

9/01/2017 2:42 pm  #18

collie wrote:

The latter I think.  It's because of you getting upset.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/01/2017 2:42 pm  #19

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

collie wrote:

The latter I think.  It's because of you getting upset.

Yup it is I agree . You just need to focus on other things .

9/01/2017 2:53 pm  #20

Thanks for the replies. I have love yourself in pdf. Where did you get the audio version from?
I am saying to myself  when i think of them  'I remember when he was with her as a rebound but now he loves me more and we are in a fabulous relationship now'. But, I can't bear these moments of panic attacks and doubt..not good for the heart 
Regardless, I am working on self love also.

Board footera