Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2017 1:13 pm  #1

Let's clear the air

Ok so yes I'm back happyinlove is back. Yes I made mistakes and yes I sometimes blow up the forum. I'm not perfect y'all I make mistakes I'm learning just as much as you. In my own personal self growth I rely too much on others opinions and that's not just here it's at work etc. I need to work on that. Look I'm sorry if I offended any of you in anyway . I didn't create this name to troll you I thought I would give it one more chance. ( just like you did mugginess when you wrote your goodbye post) . So clearing the air I just want to post on talks stuff congratulations to you if you succeed put my input and help the best I can. It makes me feel good and it's positive. I m not here for attention . Again I'm not perfect if y'all want to take aim at me go for it if it helps clear the air.

8/25/2017 1:26 pm  #2

Re: Let's clear the air

You're not offending anyone. I just think there's a general perception that some contributors, you being one of them, don't take advice you've requested, that's all.

We're none of us perfect.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 1:27 pm  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You're not offending anyone. I just think there's a general perception that some contributors, you being one of them, don't take advice you've requested, that's all.

I could see that. I'm just gonna take what works for me as I would expect others too. Take it with a grain of salt so to speak. My matra is you are what you believe. Thank you for your post

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/25/2017 1:28 pm)

8/25/2017 1:47 pm  #4

You're welcome

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 1:48 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I could see that. I'm just gonna take what works for me as I would expect others too. Take it with a grain of salt so to speak. My matra is you are what you believe. Thank you for your post

Babes, I know I haven't been the nicest to you I regards that my approach is centred on a tough love stand point. I know it works for others, but may not necessarily work on you. I do see you do have some desire to learn about LOA and by coming here, you have expressed some desire to learn. However, this forum may not necessarily give you the results you need. I would suggest you work with a LOA coach directly one on one as it may give you some insight to your personal situations. Veronica and her team may be able to assist you with that. I do know of another one who isn't really ex back focussed but can offer you insight in things like self love. I myself want to start a coaching practice,  but I have no licenses or certifications but only my own knowledge lol. You can PM me if you want some information.
Β 

8/25/2017 1:55 pm  #6

mugginess wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Babes, I know I haven't been the nicest to you I regards that my approach is centred on a tough love stand point. I know it works for others, but may not necessarily work on you. I do see you do have some desire to learn about LOA and by coming here, you have expressed some desire to learn. However, this forum may not necessarily give you the results you need. I would suggest you work with a LOA coach directly one on one as it may give you some insight to your personal situations. Veronica and her team may be able to assist you with that. I do know of another one who isn't really ex back focussed but can offer you insight in things like self love. I myself want to start a coaching practice,  but I have no licenses or certifications but only my own knowledge lol. You can PM me if you want some information.
Β 

Yea we got off on the wrong foot but thank you for this response I appreciate it. I have contacted Veronica directly for help and I am reading her book. Also working on my own anxiety in general in regards to life lol. I really need to get off of the looking for reassurance from others and reassure myself also to trust myself I think that has to do with self love? Lol. I appreciate your response though. I also agree with you guys you can't force someone to be with you but you can be a better you vibe high and naturally they could be attracted to you but that is free will. The reason people have success most time is because of that. Not the techniques it's the belief they have along with being happy in life so their person naturally gravitates to them. Everyone likes to be around a positive person. That's why we also see so many new /old love interest come back at the same time too. Lol took me once or twice to understand Agnes video on that but now that I do I agree lol and you guys pretty much say the same I think as well so I agree with ya. People lose site of that . Anyways thank you 😊

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/25/2017 1:56 pm)

8/25/2017 1:55 pm  #7

I don't think anyone ever disliked you or were being mean. Lots and lots of posters gave endless advice and I think theres only one other poster who received more attention than you and people just got frustrated and annoyed that you only wanted to hear one thing and you were quite rude and dismissive when you didn't get it. And people spent lots of time on you. Then you come back and treat people like you think they're stupid and won't know it's you and they should just forget everything you said.

You saying you want to take what you think is positive and nothing else suggests nothing has changed. And that's fine if you want to carry on but then you can't get annoyed if people don't want to engage with you or get annoyed when you get the same advice you've been given over and over and over again.

Because I don't think it will change. We've seen you becoming more and more desperate and emotionally upset. And recently you've admitted that you feel like you're going crazy (albeit under a different name) and your posts really show how emotionally unwell you've become.

The advice will be the same. You are obsessed and it is making you ill. You need to stop trying completely. You've been doing it for years and it isn't working because you are obsessed.

Just stop. You have nothing to lose at this stage but you can get your mental health and life back.

8/25/2017 2:01 pm  #8

Lifesagas wrote:

I don't think anyone ever disliked you or were being mean. Lots and lots of posters gave endless advice and I think theres only one other poster who received more attention than you and people just got frustrated and annoyed that you only wanted to hear one thing and you were quite rude and dismissive when you didn't get it. And people spent lots of time on you. Then you come back and treat people like you think they're stupid and won't know it's you and they should just forget everything you said.

You saying you want to take what you think is positive and nothing else suggests nothing has changed. And that's fine if you want to carry on but then you can't get annoyed if people don't want to engage with you or get annoyed when you get the same advice you've been given over and over and over again.

Because I don't think it will change. We've seen you becoming more and more desperate and emotionally upset. And recently you've admitted that you feel like you're going crazy (albeit under a different name) and your posts really show how emotionally unwell you've become.

The advice will be the same. You are obsessed and it is making you ill. You need to stop trying completely. You've been doing it for years and it isn't working because you are obsessed.

Just stop. You have nothing to lose at this stage but you can get your mental health and life back.

I'm gonna keep trying  .i don't like feeling desperate or anything so I have started to do things on that to help me. I appreciate your response though

8/25/2017 2:14 pm  #9

Oh you, you frustrate me but bring out this caring maternal thing sometimes too because you're such a sad person! You admit it's making you feel crazy and ill. It obviously is.

Everyone here wants to support you but only support you in getting happy and well.

Did you watch the letting go of someone you love Youtube by Abraham that I recommended? That's what you need to do.

That's what you've been told time and time again. You have to give vibrational/energetic space for it to happen. It won't happen when you are always in that space.

There are some people on this site that I admit I think it'll never happen but I have never thought that of you. I have always said if you remove yourself completely; no contact for at least a month, no FB stalking, no techniques, no visualising, nothing about him at all - I really think he'll notice your physical and vibrational absence and think about missing you and what he wants.

He won't do that when you're there all the God damn time. You're the back up, always there ready and waiting whenever he wants. Remove yourself and he'll wonder where you are.

8/25/2017 2:21 pm  #10

Lifesagas wrote:

Oh you, you frustrate me but bring out this caring maternal thing sometimes too because you're such a sad person! You admit it's making you feel crazy and ill. It obviously is.

Everyone here wants to support you but only support you in getting happy and well.

Did you watch the letting go of someone you love Youtube by Abraham that I recommended? That's what you need to do.

That's what you've been told time and time again. You have to give vibrational/energetic space for it to happen. It won't happen when you are always in that space.

There are some people on this site that I admit I think it'll never happen but I have never thought that of you. I have always said if you remove yourself completely; no contact for at least a month, no FB stalking, no techniques, no visualising, nothing about him at all - I really think he'll notice your physical and vibrational absence and think about missing you and what he wants.

He won't do that when you're there all the God damn time. You're the back up, always there ready and waiting whenever he wants. Remove yourself and he'll wonder where you are.

I appreciate you caring and I appreciate this 😊 i promise I will watch that video after work today so I can really focus on it. I actually agree with you. I have cut out a lot of the techniques I did actually and the time frame I did them cause they depleted me: I realize I just want to feel better really I do . And I do think you are right on how he will come back but I do want to feel better for sure and I got some just general be happy and anxiety books to read the only book I have that is about getting an ex back is Veronica's .now I am reading that one but it's because it's repetitively telling you to feel good and it's hopeful but yea cut out the rubbing out technique unfollowed him on Facebook removed the Facebook app etc too much man.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/25/2017 2:22 pm)

Board footera