Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2017 11:23 am  #1

why do so many people read and run ? :(

have noticed more posts than not seem to get read and have little or no replies, I realise not everyone has the answers but its a bit disheartening to put yourself out there hoping for advice or support to find lots of people have read and not gone on to comment. 

What baffles me most is that many on here seem to be desperate for the answers, the tiny details of what works or not (me included!) ..  yet I have posted several success stories - some amazingly so, along with instructions what ive done, gone into ton of detail and either got no replies or perhaps a handful ' well done, thanks for sharing ' etc 

That's fine, as at the time I'm usually flying high with my success and simply wanted to give hope by sharing my story but it seems no one is interested in success, only the struggles. I've noticed the posts that seem to get most response are to members about to throw the towel in saying loa is load cr*p then everyone seems to come out in its defence and it all kicks off.

Before anyone jumps on me, please dont think I'm being petty or negative - far from it, I think if we all tried to encourage and support each other on this board, even if we're not sure of the answers or what to say surely it would create a more positive environment and we would also be raising our vibration .. and that can only be a good thing. right ?

Last edited by Blossom1 (8/24/2017 12:36 pm)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

8/24/2017 11:26 am  #2

Re: why do so many people read and run ? :(

Yes I agree! I posted several things and barely got anything going through a rough morning myself

8/25/2017 12:51 am  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Yes I agree! I posted several things and barely got anything going through a rough morning myself

If you are depending on this forum to be your sole source of support, I'd suggest you seek help from a professional. The fact that you're saying you had a rough morning and you were expecting a response to your rough morning is suggesting that this forum is your source of therapy. It isn't the best place as we don't know you or your situation.

8/25/2017 4:39 am  #4

I think a lot of posters come back with the same thing repeatedly as well, expect instant results from things and then come back all upset when the results aren't there (eg "I did RS last night, and he hasn't texted me this morning") instead of letting it stay on the back burner. The universe has your intention. Sometimes it is time that is needed to work everything out and the valuable lesson is what you do in the meantime as regards YOURSELF. (not checking the other person out on Facebook, or their new partners). 

If people give advice and it isn't taken then people will stop replying. 

This is a general comment by the way, not targeted at anyone specific. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 5:39 am  #5

Normally i hear it's good to surround yourself with like minded loa people but I can really see what that won't be a good thing

8/25/2017 6:02 am  #6

I think that's the issue; the more LOA minded people often aren't listened to or are accused of being negative because they say things that people don't want to hear.

If you're in an abusive situation then you need to get out of it. If you're clearly miserable and becoming mentally unwell because you've been obsessed with trying to make someone want you for years and you're blowing up the boards saying no-one is helping and you're in a terrible state but then get upset or angry when people say get out of that situation or let go (and some people including you have been told that time and time again) then people won't bother replying.

The 'I don't want to hear anything other than you tell me I will get them back, how and when' people don't really seem that interested in LOA at all. They don't want to let go, they don't want to be open to alternatives or someone/something better, they don't want to hear about how their lives should be improving if they really understand the principles of LOA, all they're interested in is 'getting' this person.

Last edited by Lifesagas (8/25/2017 10:34 am)

8/25/2017 6:05 am  #7

The Law of Attraction is only one of many Universal Laws. There is far more to manifestations than that, and techniques. Quote from Liz Green below with a link that gives more in-depth information. 

There isn’t just the Law of Attraction you know! The Secret made the Law of Attraction very well known, but without learning about the other universal laws and mastering these ones too you may be left high and dry when it comes to manifesting the life of your dreams…

http://liz-green.com/2010/10/the-12-universal-laws-21-sub-laws/

http://liz-green.com/2010/10/the-law-of-attraction-then-some-1-11-living-a-magical-life/

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/25/2017 6:08 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 6:10 am  #8

You are what you believe that's all it is . I get a sense some people think they known more about loa then others and assume they have it figured out so they must be right and then get upset when other people have different feelings and opnions. That's not positive either.

8/25/2017 6:16 am  #9

Agreed PF. That is the kind of thing the forum should be more focused on. Discussing principles, other laws, Goddard, Murphy, Hicks, there are dozens of theories and teachers!

So many different subjects to discuss! This is a LOA forum, not an 'ex back forum' - there's a section for Veronicas get your ex back stuff but in my opinion, it shouldn't be the majority focus of the forum.

It gets a bit boring and a bit depressing too - because it's often people telling the same story for months or years with it not working for them or being in really damaging situations and them rarely posting much outside of how sad and desperate and anxious they feel and the latest negative update of what's happened -  which doesn't inspire anyone!!

8/25/2017 6:29 am  #10

It's a popular topic and for a lot the most difficult they maybe have success in other areas but you don't know and that's why they don't ask. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

There is also a specific section called help me align its there for a reason to help others regardless. Just like you are able to post whatever response you want others also have the same right to post a story if they need help aligning sometimes they might be on a fear spiral. They may need help. I've seen some others post positive stuff that doesn't get commented on or general questions that don't either. So it's not all negative it's just something noticed that people don't comment on stuff maybe as much.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/25/2017 6:34 am)

Board footera