Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2017 5:16 am  #1

when i think of him suddenly, does that mean he's thinking of me??

hiย things haven't been going so well in our relationship, I'mย not about to walk - I'm trying to be understanding and patient as he has lot personal stuff (including grieving) going on atm so is obv not himself but I have take a step back to have some space and gain some perspective.ย its only been 3 days, and I keep feeling lots different emotion - missing him, not missing him, wanting this, not wanting this currently erring more towards sticking it out but have kept myself busy to keep my mind off him, really want to concentrate on my business but he keeps cropping back into my mind randomly - I don't have any thoughts in particular, I'm not focusing on him or any aspect of our relationship at the time but like was just brushing my hair in mirror and he came into my mind and wouldn't leave - soooo, I'm wondering is this like a form of RS I don't suppose for a minute he's doing visualisations but do you think he's thinking about me during the times he comes into my headย any thoughts would be appreciated <3 also when i think of him like mulling over our relationship, is he thinking of me?

Last edited by Blossom1 (8/24/2017 5:51 am)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

Board footera