Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2017 12:53 am  #1

It worked! But now I need advice!

Hello all! So I'm going to try to make this short lol. My boyfriend and I split up for about two weeks. We were having some struggles and after much discussion he decided he needed some time off. While I did cry when he was leaving, I know time is my friend... and of course I went right to work! I'm a big fan of Veronica and LOA, and I followed all of the steps to a T. I also have a full, wonderful life, and am beautiful both inside and out. He initiated communication within a few days and then after several nights of phone conversations (all positive) he came to see me and we had a wonderful evening together. He talked about how hard it was being apart and how much he missed me... and yes... after several hours of talking and laughing,  we made love. The past few days however, he's been acting somewhat detached. Today is my birthday and he's coming along for a night out with friends. The trouble is... the negative feelings are starting to sneak in. For instance... what he acts aloof all night? I want my birthday to be fantastic! Do I tell him to forget it and we can make plans another night? Or should I stay positive and keep visualing the "perfect" birthday? How do I dispel the negative feelings? I imagined him coming back whole heartedly, so I'm a little confused. Would love some advice and motivation. Thanks! ❀

8/24/2017 1:56 am  #2

Re: It worked! But now I need advice!

First of all, I'm so happy for you that he said those wonderfull things to you and you even had a nice evening together! I still think somehow some doubts creeped in and you are dwelling now more on behaviour that you see as unfavorable. I would suggest you, since it's your birthday, to focus on you. Don't let anyone else ruin your birthday and just don't have too much expectatations when it comes to him for today. Your birthday that way is going to be fantastic, it will! Try to make a lot of fun, because I also think there are other people going to your birthday that love you and want you to be happy! There is no rush and always remember how much progress you already made! That is not going to be ereased. Think of the thoughts that makes you happy and HBD to you!

8/24/2017 2:52 pm  #3

Re: It worked! But now I need advice!

Thank you! You are so right! And thanks to the universe! So much to be grateful for ❀

Board footera