Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2017 3:51 pm  #1

I've manifested him back 😍

It worked!!! It really did!! Im so happy!! Thank you you all for all the advice

8/21/2017 4:32 pm  #2

Re: I've manifested him back 😍

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

What did you dog currently I feel really stressed and anxious like it will never work. I got all these positive signs though and felt really good last week I feel really sad and anxious. He was in another relationship

8/21/2017 4:41 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

What did you dog currently I feel really stressed and anxious like it will never work. I got all these positive signs though and felt really good last week I feel really sad and anxious. He was in another relationship

First you have to get over your stresses and anxiety that it won't work

You can do 10000 techniques, but if you're sad,upset,depressed,stressed,anxious.   It won't work

8/21/2017 4:44 pm  #4

Dan2015 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

You can do 10000 techniques, but if you're sad,upset,depressed,stressed,anxious.   It won't work

I felt so good last week lived in the end result etc felt really confident and then all of a sudden fear and all this. that it won't work.i got an amazing sign Saturday so idk how I got so scared and fearful. how do I get past that? Sorry to ask on here just no one responds to my post.

8/21/2017 5:05 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I felt so good last week lived in the end result etc felt really confident and then all of a sudden fear and all this. that it won't work.i got an amazing sign Saturday so idk how I got so scared and fearful. how do I get past that? Sorry to ask on here just no one responds to my post.

Hi!
It took me a lot of time to do this actually. I've watched a lot of videos. Got frustrated a few times. Gave in to fear and sadness. But I decided to take my life back. I decided Im happy with or without him.

1. Make it about you. Focus on yourself. Compliment yourself yoy amazing person! Do this a lot.
2. Love yourself treat yourself. Indulge life. Go to the spa. Get a massage, treat yourself to a vacation whatever you want! Chocolates whatever makes yoy happy. Dance sing do what you love!
3. Ask yourself do you really deserve this misery? While your ex is enjoying life you are miserable? No. You deserve happiness. "Dont mind the other person. Dont take away energy from you just to look at how the other person is doing" - oprah
4. Costomize it. I did not really follow the book cover to cover. I just did what i can commit to. Daily visualization and affirmations and staying happy.
5. Live your life. Make it about you. (My ex was courting someone and i know how she looks and i laughed so hard.)
6. Just talk to friends who supports your goals.
7. Look for signs. One sure sign is if people around you starts to fall for you. Thats because your energy changed and people are attacted to happy people.

8/21/2017 5:09 pm  #6

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

Hi!
It took me a lot of time to do this actually. I've watched a lot of videos. Got frustrated a few times. Gave in to fear and sadness. But I decided to take my life back. I decided Im happy with or without him.

1. Make it about you. Focus on yourself. Compliment yourself yoy amazing person! Do this a lot.
2. Love yourself treat yourself. Indulge life. Go to the spa. Get a massage, treat yourself to a vacation whatever you want! Chocolates whatever makes yoy happy. Dance sing do what you love!
3. Ask yourself do you really deserve this misery? While your ex is enjoying life you are miserable? No. You deserve happiness. "Dont mind the other person. Dont take away energy from you just to look at how the other person is doing" - oprah
4. Costomize it. I did not really follow the book cover to cover. I just did what i can commit to. Daily visualization and affirmations and staying happy.
5. Live your life. Make it about you. (My ex was courting someone and i know how she looks and i laughed so hard.)
6. Just talk to friends who supports your goals.
7. Look for signs. One sure sign is if people around you starts to fall for you. Thats because your energy changed and people are attacted to happy people.

Thanks I was doing so well last week even got some good signs Saturday idk why Sunday turned horrible emotionally when nothing horrible happened I had deep fears about them. I gues impatience ?

8/21/2017 6:29 pm  #7

I was at some point impatient. But you see you deserve the best out come. And being impatient about it would make things better. It will just make things worst

8/22/2017 3:13 am  #8

Great....all the best. I'm following the 25 days challenge right now. And am sure it will work. At times I get a little disheartened...as I've got no sign from him...no news...no updates. I am so tempted to send him a message but am stopping myself from doing so. I keep telling myself that it has already happened....we are together and will be together for life. But still at times get anxious. Time becomes the biggest enemy.
But reading success stories like yours is an encouragement. God bless you!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

8/22/2017 8:22 am  #9

how much time it took for you to manifest this?    And was  are you stalking his profile?:D

8/22/2017 9:01 am  #10

Bout 2 months. There were times after the 5th day I would gave up. I really had to take care of myself first. What wake me up is when my friend showed me a picture of him dating a girl and its near his birthday.

I stopped talking to my friend who showed me pictures because it bothers me. I started yoga i started loving myself. Then came the signs my God I freaked out. First was his family was looking for me, his scent, then there was this song and out of the blue someone gave me this happy cute picture of us and there's a video too!(the video was of me and him flirting and making each other smile) (i didnt know there was such pictures and video!!)so i rooted on that. I wrote every sign on a paper and posted it on my wall. So everytime i was having a harf time I would just look on that paper.

Good luck you all!
You can do it! You can manifest the perfect relationship with your man!

Board footera