Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2017 3:02 pm  #1

Interesting video and message about taking action

You’ve probably heard manifesting teachers say things like “forget about the HOW!” and “The HOW is not your job.”And indeed, it’s not your job to press for every last detail of how you’ll manifest your juiciest Desires.Micromanaging the Universe ain’t gonna fly ;)But… if you’re not supposed to know or search for the HOW – then what are you supposed to do?Turn it over to Source / Spirit / the Universe, practice non-attachment, then sit back, and wait?Visualize it and wait for Divine timing to be on your side?My guess is you’ve probably discovered that’s not the way either.As important as it is to surrender, we always have a BIG role to play in our manifestations. We always have action to take.The Universe works with us when it’s working for us.So HOW do we know HOW to take action… when is it time to surrender and when action is needed?I reveal the answer in the second video training I released just a few days ago.“The Only 4 Manifesting Tools You’ll Ever Need To Call In Everything You Desire”Have you seen it yet?Go here to watch the video now!Understanding when to surrender and when and how to take action is truly the difference between calling in what you Desire and wishful thinking.And while there is a LOT of teaching out there about vision boards, affirmations, setting intentions, altars and magical “objects,” your ability to manifest consistently comes down to these 4 core tools.Using these tools, you can create anything you truly Desire, from your heart.Without them, you leave your manifestations to chance.Maybe the stars will align…maybe they wont.But your dreams deserve better than chance.Watch the video — “The Only 4 Manifesting Tools You’ll Ever Need” — right now.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera