Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2017 4:19 pm  #1

For those who insist on contacting exes who have asked for no contact

I read this on line earlier:-

I had an old boyfriend who didn’t respect my wish for non-contact and insisted on leaving messages on my voicemail. I lost trust because he didn’t respect my wish for space. The message I got was,“You SHOULDN’T need space. I know better than you do what you need. My needs are more important than yours. Your opinions and wishes are unimportant and wrong.”Of course, that is not what he meant. But by calling me when I told him NOT to showed me that he cared more about what he needed than what I needed.So, your best move is to wait and heal.

There is one law of attraction exercise you can do to mend things quickly. I can’t promise you WHEN it will happen, only that it WILL. Your willingness and diligence in doing this exercise authentically will show up in your results.Here’s the exercise. Because he has asked for non-contact, you are not permitted to call, email, snail mail your ex unless he explicitedly allows it. I suppose if he told you not to call him, you could use a loop hole and write him a letter. But only you know what he TRULY meant. Likely, he meant NO contact whatsoever, so don’t manipulate the situation just because you can.Everything is Energy. You can still communicate to him…even one-sided.

Here’s what you do: every day for at least 30 days straight, write your ex a virtual letter. In this letter, you will do your best to communicate your love, respect and understanding to your ex. You’ll tell him exactly what you love about him and why you miss him. You can even explain what “happened” as if he were standing there listening to you. You can ask for forgiveness from him.You can be as creative as you want to be. It is important that the Energy of the letter be one of love and understanding, not one of neediness or accusations.You see, since everything is energy, even if you don’t literally send the letter to your ex, he will RECEIVE it energetically. Yes! He will actually receive the messages you write in vibrational form. He will not know you are communicating to him consciously, but unconsciously the messages will enter his energy field. His unconscious will filter and let in whatever messages most resonate.If YOU feel the love when you write the letter, he will FEEL it too. That’s the beauty of this exercise. I can’t tell you how many times this simple exercise has created peace where there was conflict. Are you willing to take this action? Is your relationship important enough to do it?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/19/2017 4:20 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/19/2017 4:55 pm  #2

Re: For those who insist on contacting exes who have asked for no contact

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I had an old boyfriend who didn’t respect my wish for non-contact and insisted on leaving messages on my voicemail. I lost trust because he didn’t respect my wish for space. The message I got was,“You SHOULDN’T need space. I know better than you do what you need. My needs are more important than yours. Your opinions and wishes are unimportant and wrong.”Of course, that is not what he meant. But by calling me when I told him NOT to showed me that he cared more about what he needed than what I needed.So, your best move is to wait and heal.

There is one law of attraction exercise you can do to mend things quickly. I can’t promise you WHEN it will happen, only that it WILL. Your willingness and diligence in doing this exercise authentically will show up in your results.Here’s the exercise. Because he has asked for non-contact, you are not permitted to call, email, snail mail your ex unless he explicitedly allows it. I suppose if he told you not to call him, you could use a loop hole and write him a letter. But only you know what he TRULY meant. Likely, he meant NO contact whatsoever, so don’t manipulate the situation just because you can.Everything is Energy. You can still communicate to him…even one-sided.

Here’s what you do: every day for at least 30 days straight, write your ex a virtual letter. In this letter, you will do your best to communicate your love, respect and understanding to your ex. You’ll tell him exactly what you love about him and why you miss him. You can even explain what “happened” as if he were standing there listening to you. You can ask for forgiveness from him.You can be as creative as you want to be. It is important that the Energy of the letter be one of love and understanding, not one of neediness or accusations.You see, since everything is energy, even if you don’t literally send the letter to your ex, he will RECEIVE it energetically. Yes! He will actually receive the messages you write in vibrational form. He will not know you are communicating to him consciously, but unconsciously the messages will enter his energy field. His unconscious will filter and let in whatever messages most resonate.If YOU feel the love when you write the letter, he will FEEL it too. That’s the beauty of this exercise. I can’t tell you how many times this simple exercise has created peace where there was conflict. Are you willing to take this action? Is your relationship important enough to do it?

@PrettyFlamingo thanks for posting this. I know it is not a joke but I just red the first paragraph to aunt of mine and we were both cracking up. I have the perfect video to accompany this post. Sending Your Ex A Dead Bird In The Mail!

8/19/2017 7:25 pm  #3

I love this! Going to pin this! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/22/2017 12:09 pm  #4

Thank you for that tip. I haven't broken NC and I respect his space and why he chosen to cut contact with me (its been almost 4 months NC now)
I started writing the letters each morning a few days ago and it feels good to express my feelings and gratitude even if I don't actually send them out, just to get my feelings out in writing and wish him well. I already manifested so many wonderful things into my life since I started so it'll just be more great experiences to share when he manifest too :-)

9/08/2017 7:45 pm  #5

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

@PrettyFlamingo thanks for posting this. I know it is not a joke but I just red the first paragraph to aunt of mine and we were both cracking up. I have the perfect video to accompany this post. Sending Your Ex A Dead Bird In The Mail!

Not trying to be technical , just trying to strengthen my chances of having this work . Must you actually write the letters out or can I do a virtual letter on the notepad of my phone every night ?

10/20/2017 2:30 am  #6

Well I didn't write the original article, but as it talks about a virtual letter I suppose any method is ok.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/04/2019 3:52 pm  #7

What if you both stated you wanted no contact from the other person?

9/07/2021 9:28 am  #8

Thank you so much

Board footera