Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2017 4:17 pm  #11

Re: Is this resistance?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

ThisDude wrote:

I think so, if you were 100% sure that the Universe would deliver, you wouldn't really question about them not contacting you!

The thing is, nobody can be 100% sure about anything all of the time - why is this particular issue the one where we always have to be 100% sure or we won't get what we want?

I'm having my kitchen tiled and I ordered the tiles on line, paid for them, and was given a delivery date within 14 days. They didn't arrive - and I was sure they would, as the website promised 14 day delivery. I fully expected them to show up. 

I don't think it's true . I don't think we have to be 100% sure. I really think some principles are pushed forward too precise.

The Universe is your playground.

8/13/2017 4:27 pm  #12

I agree with Avaelle. Sometimes with particular ideas of LOA or whatever belief-  we take too much credit/responsibility for other people or events.

Like I said earlier,I can have someone pop into my head and think 'we should meet up'. It doesn't mean I act on it and me not acting on it doesn't mean anything about how I feel about that person.

8/13/2017 5:02 pm  #13

I've been meaning to contact a former work colleague since April when she got in touch with me for my birthday. I fully intend to but get so busy. You're right, it's no reflection on her. Today I saw two cars with the registration plate DOT. My friend's name is Dorothy so maybe it's a metaphorical kick up the a**e for me to call her!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/14/2017 8:02 am  #14

I have a relative of mine that was dumped because the man felt betrayed by her. He not only cast her away as disloyal but appeared to hate her because of the issues her betrayal continued to cause him. He made it very clear that he wanted nothing further to do with her and that she should move on because he certainly was. She didn't accept this fate. She believed deeply that he was the love of her life and that they were meant to be together.

Desperation isn't a strong enough word to describe the state she was in.  She begged him and threw away all dignity. She would trick him onto calls but because she wanted to speak with him so bad. She did a lot of what we aren't supposed to do. 

In the end,  he returned to her.  They have children and plan to marry.

The Universe is your playground.

8/14/2017 8:07 am  #15

Sounds like an awful relationship!

Board footera