Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2017 3:35 pm  #1

We are spending next week together! <3

Hi All,

Here with some great news! My love and I will be spending next week together!!! I am SO grateful and excited I get to see him, touch him, smell him and be next to him.

He is traveling for business where I live and he decided to ask me... in the most sweetest way!  I know he loves me and always thinks about me. We are also playing golf which is something we love!  I am here to tell you - the Universe always knows what you desire from your heart.  He was placed in my life after I asked for him.  He came in so sweetly and it was love at first sight. Pure and real, and it still is.  I am sitting here with awe of how Source always delivers. ALWAYS. It always proves you right! 

Vibe in love. Tell yourself you are divine love. Take care of yourself, and dream BIG!  Dream and allow visions of your future come into your minds eye.  I am eternally grateful how our gathering came together and I know it will be delicious, romantic and so sweet. I sooooo look forward to seeing him!  I know he is madly in love with me!  You'll see, he is my husband and the universe already knows how to move the pieces for us to become one. 

TRUST. LOVE. Never ever doubt yourself. I am here to tell you ALL is possible.

With love.

8/12/2017 4:09 pm  #2

Re: We are spending next week together! <3

Wow great job!! Congrats!

8/12/2017 6:17 pm  #3

This was so lovely to read. I hope you both have an amazing time. ❀️❀️

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/13/2017 4:09 pm  #4

Congratulations!! Β 

8/13/2017 4:20 pm  #5