Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 5:03 pm  #1

Manifested a pair of sunglasses (kind of)

So a while back I decided to start caring about my image, part of the self love process.

I began thinking I could really use some aviator sunglasses.
However, my vibration on this subject was a bit fuzzy. I have a really old pair at home that I didn't want to wear but at the same time I didn't feel like getting new ones.

Recently someone told me that the Universe will always let us know what our current vibration is...

Today I was going for a walk when I notice a pair of sunglasses unattended on top of a concrete bench!

And you guessed it: aviator sunglasses.

They also showed some wear and tear and it was clear to me that someone forgot them there so I obviously didn't take them.

What's interesting is that small manifestations like these keep happening as of late which probably means I'm somewhat in alignment with my higher self.

Anyway I thought I'd share this story just so more of you take notice of the little signs and hints the Universe gives us.

Happy vibes for all of you!

8/10/2017 10:08 pm  #2

Re: Manifested a pair of sunglasses (kind of)

I love reading stuff like this it's proof that the universe responds to what you're vibrating.Β 
If that happened without you being specific imagine the possibilitiesΒ if you were specific about how you wanted those glasses!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera