Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 8:30 pm  #31

Re: problems with forum

Nooooo....I'll be like all the other military dictators deposed by his own people. I want to be honest, can't be that as mod lol.

8/10/2017 9:42 pm  #32

I think it's great that people have been giving their opinions.  I have seen many votes for Stacey as a new moderator.  Stacey, can you email me at VeronicaIsles@gmail.com? I'd be happy to give you administrator permissions and welcome you as the new moderator.

I'd like to see this place become a support area for people and not an area where we make fun or criticize others.  I do agree that you have to be in a healthy mental place before trying to attract anything in your life (especially another person!).  I do think in some cases it is smart to see a therapist in order to get your head in a good place first.  So, if any of you are struggling with depression - please don't hesitate to seek out professional help.  It's the first step before attempting anything with the LOA.  You need to be in a place where you can honestly experience self love first

So... we will start with Stacey as new moderator and go from there.  What does everyone think?

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/10/2017 10:35 pm  #33

Hooray!!! Yay for Stacy! I mean, I wanted Bernie to give us ideas on how to inplement LOA to stop fracking, but Stacy is still a great choice!

8/11/2017 3:44 am  #34

I agree that there are some people here that seem so emotionally unsound. It should be a LOA forum, not a way for someone to get support to carry on obsessing about someone that treats them badly, or obsessing about someone they have treated badly by harassing or obsessing about someone who probably doesn't think about them much at all.

If you're posting all the time about techniques or signs and still being upset and desperate about the situation years after a break up, something is wrong. If you're trying to manifest someone who has clearly told you to leave them the hell alone, something is wrong. If you think you're in love with someone you knew for 5 minutes and didn't get past a few dates with and months or even years later, you're still obsessing over them, something is wrong.

This forum can't fix those things but some people use it to enable them to continue damaging themselves or other people.

And what frustrates me is that some of those people don't seem to have any interest in LOA at all and how it can improve their lives and the lives of others. They're not interested in that; they just want, want, want this one person and want to know what technique to get them. They don't want to look at themselves or do any kind of work on themselves and to me, that's THE best bit of LOA!

8/11/2017 4:07 am  #35

Lifesagas wrote:

I agree that there are some people here that seem so emotionally unsound. It should be a LOA forum, not a way for someone to get support to carry on obsessing about someone that treats them badly, or obsessing about someone they have treated badly by harassing or obsessing about someone who probably doesn't think about them much at all.

If you're posting all the time about techniques or signs and still being upset and desperate about the situation years after a break up, something is wrong. If you're trying to manifest someone who has clearly told you to leave them the hell alone, something is wrong. If you think you're in love with someone you knew for 5 minutes and didn't get past a few dates with and months or even years later, you're still obsessing over them, something is wrong.

This forum can't fix those things but some people use it to enable them to continue damaging themselves or other people.

And what frustrates me is that some of those people don't seem to have any interest in LOA at all and how it can improve their lives and the lives of others. They're not interested in that; they just want, want, want this one person and want to know what technique to get them. They don't want to look at themselves or do any kind of work on themselves and to me, that's THE best bit of LOA!

Veronica, I think you do need to do more videos on other topics that are not ex back. Maybe quote early teachers like Abe or Neville? As well, I noticed you have hired two other coaches. Could they be more involved in the forum for "expert" advice? I understand you may not have time but what about your other staff?

8/11/2017 6:18 am  #36

Stacey as the mod is a wonderful start. I hope people also notice something else. Some were spreading out that Veronica had given up on us all. Come to find out she was in school.

The Universe is your playground.

8/11/2017 6:30 am  #37

It will be good to get the board back to the sensible and supportive place it was always intended to be. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/11/2017 7:57 am  #38

These are great ideas! I am planning on making more videos on other topics, as the LOA can be used for all areas of life and not just for getting an ex back.

And yes, I will ask if the other two coaches would be willing to contribute some advice on these boards because I think it would be really valuable advice for everyone and it would be a great way for you all to get to know them better!

Thanks for these ideas.

mugginess wrote:

Lifesagas wrote:

Veronica, I think you do need to do more videos on other topics that are not ex back. Maybe quote early teachers like Abe or Neville? As well, I noticed you have hired two other coaches. Could they be more involved in the forum for "expert" advice? I understand you may not have time but what about your other staff?

8/11/2017 7:59 am  #39

I think the word "obsess" is the key to all this.  If you find yourself "obsessing" about anything, it won't work.  Consciously using the LOA means finding a healthy balance.  It's setting an intention and following through.  There is no obsession about it.  So, yes unusual situations can get better, but you have to completely rework your inner self.  And, there can't be ANY obsession involved.

Lifesagas wrote:

8/11/2017 7:59 am  #40

I've never given up! I promise

I also intend on making some videos about the importance of school and why it can transform your life for the better.  I started my college journey at 30, and have achieved a Bachelor's degree and two Master's in that time frame.  I was working as a waitress at 30, and was also stuck in a physically abusive relationship.  I was able to overcome adversary, and I think my story would be inspiring to others! So, look forward to that video as well I plan on releasing many new videos in the upcoming months.

Avaelle wrote:

Stacey as the mod is a wonderful start. I hope people also notice something else. Some were spreading out that Veronica had given up on us all. Come to find out she was in school.

Board footera