Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 7:22 pm  #21

Re: problems with forum

I think we are getting off track again.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/10/2017 7:25 pm  #22

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I'd actually like to see him be the mod.

Are you a Trump supporter? Lol

Do I seem like a Trump supporter? lol

If you're the person who I think you are on Reddit, no. Though you get where I'm going with this.

Regardless, I'm just the Canadian watching from the sidelines and enjoying the entertainment of all of this. Once the forum calms down I'm likely not coming back lol.

8/10/2017 7:46 pm  #23

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Make YesIWill the mod lol.

This is one of those nasty unnecessary kinds of comments that bring the vibe of the forum down. Did we need to single anyone out or be mean-spirited?

Ok, I'm sorry. Considering all the times I've tried to help YesIWill and the few times I kept a conversation with him, I think he can handle some high school style male bantering. But I forgot, this forum is a bit too serious for that.
Β 

Isn't he just us pushed out? πŸ˜‚

8/10/2017 7:47 pm  #24

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I think we are getting off track again.

Sorry PF. I was using my bad sense of humour to highlight the mental state of some users here. Probably not the best thing to do. I'll stop.

8/10/2017 7:49 pm  #25

I'm actually a big Hillary Clinton fan, loved her when she was First Lady and Senator, I even wanted her to win way back in 2008.

Y'know what...I change my vote. Sorry YesIWill, I want Donald Trump to be the mod. Make the forum great again.

8/10/2017 7:54 pm  #26

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I'm actually a big Hillary Clinton fan, loved her when she was First Lady and Senator, I even wanted her to win way back in 2008.

Y'know what...I change my vote. Sorry YesIWill, I want Donald Trump to be the mod. Make the forum great again.

*mumbles* Bernie woulda won...

8/10/2017 7:58 pm  #27

80saeaak wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

*mumbles* Bernie woulda won...

I was at least able to manifest Trudeau 😜

8/10/2017 8:07 pm  #28

Hillary reminds me of a mafia boss, that's why I love her, straight gangsta...

...But can you imagine Bernie being the mod of this forum and giving people ex-back advice? You'll forget all about your ex and try to attract free college and maternity leave lol

8/10/2017 8:20 pm  #29

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Hillary reminds me of a mafia boss, that's why I love her, straight gangsta...

...But can you imagine Bernie being the mod of this forum and giving people ex-back advice? You'll forget all about your ex and try to attract free college and maternity leave lol

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Seriously let's not try to start a nuclear war. I mean text on a forum can start that stuff...

8/10/2017 8:22 pm  #30

I vote CR as mod. He has military experience and agrees with my values. Make the forum great again!

Board footera