Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 4:34 pm  #1

problems with forum

It has come to my attention that there has been a lot of negativity and misunderstandings happening lately on the forum.  I'd like to start this thread as a sounding board for everyone to express their feelings to me as to what changes need to happen in order to improve the forum. The forum is meant to be a place of positivity and love, and not a chaotic environment. I do apologize that I was not aware of this all sooner. I have been busy completing my second Master's degree which has dominated my time as of late. But, please use this as an opportunity to express your feelings and I will make whatever necessary changes need to take place. The majority opinion will rule

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/10/2017 4:39 pm  #2

Re: problems with forum

Congratulations on the 2nd masters degree

I think this forum needs another moderator.   Sadly, I think cherished got busy or driven away by the negativity

8/10/2017 4:43 pm  #3

I think the lack of moderators isn't helping the situation as Dan has said. I know you don't know me personally but I'm willing to help if you need it. I'm currently out of work due to health reasons so I have enough time to check in daily. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/10/2017 4:52 pm  #4

Hi Veronica,

Having done my masters myself, I do understand how busy it can get so kudos to you!

So overall, this is a very sensitive topic. A lot of people are so desperate to get their exes back and they'll do anything and everything for that. While I don't disagree with you that it is possible, my concern is that there are people battling with mental illness and others who are in abusive situations. By saying things like anything is possible and you create your own reality, I feel we are enabling them and giving them false hope. They'd rather focus on techniques to change their external situation rather than working on themselves. A good therapist would not give them false hope and help them get themselves back. While I know your heart is in the right place Veronica, you and I can agree that it isn't healthy to use things like RS when you're in the wrong place. I think you need to explain your views in a way that is healthy and doesn't give false hope.

People here think that because you are an expert who does YouTube videos and charges for coaching, that your word or Agnes' word would go above that of us users. It's fair because human nature is that of you pay someone for advice, their advice is of higher value. However, some users really need help beyond that of getting their ex back. I think you do need to address that.

As well, I agree with Dan that ther needs to be moderation here.

Last edited by mugginess (8/10/2017 4:56 pm)

8/10/2017 4:56 pm  #5

mugginess wrote:

Hi Veronica,

Having done my masters myself, I do understand how busy it can get so kudos to you!

So overall, this is a very sensitive topic. A lot of people are so desperate to get their exes back and they'll do anything and everything for that. While I don't disagree with you that it is possible, my concern is that there are people battling with mental illness and others who are in abusive situations. By saying things like anything is possible and you create your own reality, I feel we are enabling them and giving them false hope. They'd rather focus on techniques to change their external situation rather than working on themselves. A good therapist would not give them false hope and help them get themselves back. While I know your heart is in the right place Veronica, you and I can agree that it isn't healthy to use things like RS when you're in the wrong place. I think you need to explain your views in a way that is healthy and doesn't give false hope.

When it comes to hope, I feel like hope/knowing/etc is a good thing as long as it's from the right place(I'm not sure how to explain it)

but, I feel like some of the people on here and other forums  go way beyond hope, it's like almost an unhealthy addiction. 

8/10/2017 4:56 pm  #6

mugginess wrote:

Hi Veronica,

100% with you on this. While I'm a believer of  "everyone is you pushed out" I also believe that if you're in a negative situation you need to get far away from it. 

8/10/2017 4:57 pm  #7

I also feel that if some of these people were to get their exes back, it would be a disaster because they aren't in the right place, the ex is not a good catch and there were problems that were not being acknowledged, and that the primary focus of good use of the law of attraction is to be the best version of you, not attract back someone who was not good for you in the first place. I'm not being negative or saying it can't happen but a lot of people want to put the cart before the horse. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/10/2017 4:58 pm  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I also feel that if some of these people were to get their exes back, it would be a disaster because they aren't in the right place, the ex is not a good catch and there were problems that were not being acknowledged, and that the primary focus of good use of the law of attraction is to be the best version of you, not attract back someone who was not good for you in the first place. I'm not being negative or saying it can't happen but a lot of people want to put the cart before the horse. 

That's the thing...  I feel like people really should work on ourselves first, to the point where we just want the person(if we still even do)  but I feel like a lot of people here feel like they NEED the ex/specific person 

8/10/2017 5:01 pm  #9

Dan2015 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

That's the thing...  I feel like people really should work on ourselves first, to the point where we just want the person(if we still even do)  but I feel like a lot of people here feel like they NEED the ex/specific person 

It's the worst feeling like you need a person, one of my past breakups almost had me on suicide watch because I made that mine my lifeline. It's taken some time but I'm slowly learning that I'm enough. Your needs should always come first.

8/10/2017 5:52 pm  #10

I think a lot of it is there is a lack of clarification so people are running around not understanding how LOA works. Veronica mostly works on ex-back, just as Lanie and Agnes do. There's so much more to LOA than a relationship so people don't understand why they need to be in a place of self-love. Honestly, I read Lanies books and watched a lot of Veronica's YouTubes before I ever cracked open an LOA book. I couldn't understand why all these challenges included taking time for myself or indulging in myself. It is understated, but the most crucial part of LOA.

I agree with mental health issues being a big issue here. I question if some people have mild depression or full blown psychosis some days. Sometimes I read things that make me "WOW" aloud. Nothing insulting or nasty, but more "is this poster mentally sound or should they have a psychiatrist monitoring them?".  Very rare, but that's a big scare for me, personally.

Board footera