Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2017 7:52 am  #11

Re: Attracting my ex back - A dream or reality !

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I get it I understand . Were you concerned and dead set on getting something after 25 days?

Not really. But you get hopeful. You read so many success stories about others and you get all pumped up thinking if they can then you can too. And when it doesn't happen it just puts you down . For that one moment you feel as if you have lost everything. But then you push yourself back up again and smile and follow all meditations and visualisations and get hopeful again.

Hi! Im manifested my ex back. My suggestion live your life. Dont think about the 25 days. Be happy everyday. Love yourself. Dont fret about hey theres no contact yet! It will come at you at need. Remember its still brewing in the universe dont tell your Universe that its not yet here.

Hi Christiinnnneee!! You are totally and absolutely right. But at times it looks like an effort to not miss him and not think that we are not together. I try...with every ounce of will I try. I stay happy....I keep doing things which make me happy. I'm avoiding other people who show interest in me coz I feel that's what I would have done if I was with my guy. I always keep this in mind that we are still together. It's just that there are moments when you get weak. You feel the emptiness and you miss them. For now, I have these moments at least once a day. Hopefully with time...even that'll go.
Thanks for being there. The responses on the forum are quite helpful.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

8/26/2017 9:26 am  #12

I understand I am currently on day 2 and it's hard to not think this won't work or anything . I do want to feel good mostly which is why I stopped the other things I was doing and just doing this book cause it also focuses on feeling good. Part of feeling good is controlling my mind and distracting it but I have problems doing that and I really need to once I do that the rest will be easy and it will all come I know it. Most importantly I ll be happy .i really think it's about being happy.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/26/2017 9:28 am)

8/26/2017 9:33 am  #13

Gratitude21 wrote:

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Not really. But you get hopeful. You read so many success stories about others and you get all pumped up thinking if they can then you can too. And when it doesn't happen it just puts you down . For that one moment you feel as if you have lost everything. But then you push yourself back up again and smile and follow all meditations and visualisations and get hopeful again.

Hi! Im manifested my ex back. My suggestion live your life. Dont think about the 25 days. Be happy everyday. Love yourself. Dont fret about hey theres no contact yet! It will come at you at need. Remember its still brewing in the universe dont tell your Universe that its not yet here.

Hi Christiinnnneee!! You are totally and absolutely right. But at times it looks like an effort to not miss him and not think that we are not together. I try...with every ounce of will I try. I stay happy....I keep doing things which make me happy. I'm avoiding other people who show interest in me coz I feel that's what I would have done if I was with my guy. I always keep this in mind that we are still together. It's just that there are moments when you get weak. You feel the emptiness and you miss them. For now, I have these moments at least once a day. Hopefully with time...even that'll go.

Please dont miss him. The very fact that you are missing him is sending signals that you dont have him. It was hard for me too. You see my boyfriend's birthday was aug 15 and on aug 8 i gave him a gift with all this love letters. The gift was nike shoes. He loved the shoes but he crampled all the love letters. He even said he never wants to see me again and he hates me. For I don't know what reason. That was my last memory of him. My friend told me this because she was the one who talked to him. After that i cried for 2 days and i try again.
I kept myself happy. Thoughts of the things he has done comes to me once in a while. But i just ignore it. I think about how blessed i am to have him as my boyfriend.

Then after a few days he reached out to me and told me he is so sorry for his actions and wants to try again.

8/26/2017 9:41 am  #14

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I understand I am currently on day 2 and it's hard to not think this won't work or anything . I do want to feel good mostly which is why I stopped the other things I was doing and just doing this book cause it also focuses on feeling good. Part of feeling good is controlling my mind and distracting it but I have problems doing that and I really need to once I do that the rest will be easy and it will all come I know it. Most importantly I ll be happy .i really think it's about being happy.

I agree with you. Trying to build a routine...starting the day with gratitude, affirmations about us almost all day long, visualisations maybe once a day for 5mins or so. Go for a run in the evening and listen to good music...meditation (whispering technique or RS). Dinner and a good movie. Relive the day with my guy in my imagination and then go to bed feeling good.
It's definitely taking a lot of effort but that's what is important. There is a book by Kamal Ravikant....love yourself as if your life depends on it. It was suggested to me by Agnes. Here's the link - https://archonmatrix.com/love-yourself-like-your-life-depends-on-it-pdf
See if this helps. Happy Manifesting!

8/26/2017 9:49 am  #15

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Christiinnnnnee wrote:

Please dont miss him. The very fact that you are missing him is sending signals that you dont have him. It was hard for me too. You see my boyfriend's birthday was aug 15 and on aug 8 i gave him a gift with all this love letters. The gift was nike shoes. He loved the shoes but he crampled all the love letters. He even said he never wants to see me again and he hates me. For I don't know what reason. That was my last memory of him. My friend told me this because she was the one who talked to him. After that i cried for 2 days and i try again.
I kept myself happy. Thoughts of the things he has done comes to me once in a while. But i just ignore it. I think about how blessed i am to have him as my boyfriend.

Then after a few days he reached out to me and told me he is so sorry for his actions and wants to try again.

You are a brace person. All the best to you. Loads of love and best wishes.

9/06/2017 11:03 pm  #16

Hi, feeling a little low today. Some weird feeling in the gut. Did self love affirmations...watched Agnes and Veronica's videos but all in vain. Unable to lift myself. There is a fear that my being positive, living in the end is not working out. It's just making me sad today. Today it just looks like a far away dream to have my sweetheart next to me.

9/07/2017 1:22 am  #17

Gratitude21 wrote:

Hi, feeling a little low today. Some weird feeling in the gut. Did self love affirmations...watched Agnes and Veronica's videos but all in vain. Unable to lift myself. There is a fear that my being positive, living in the end is not working out. It's just making me sad today. Today it just looks like a far away dream to have my sweetheart next to me.

Watch funny videos that might help. Also I want you to feel his love now. The law works only in the present tense. He is with you now

9/07/2017 1:42 am  #18

Thanks Christine. I guess you are right. I'm trying to think of him being with me and it is just making me more miserable. I'm at a place where he and I had spoken of going together. It's a coincidence that I came here due work and how much we both wanted to come here together. I had been doing fine so far but today am just unable to not miss him.

9/07/2017 1:47 am  #19

Youre welcome! Remember the act of missing means you dont have the person ;( please dont miss him coz you do have him. He is yours. 😍

9/07/2017 1:56 am  #20

Thank you so much. Loads of love to you 😊

Board footera