Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2017 8:01 am  #1

Attracting my ex back - A dream or reality !

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. My boyfriend recently broke up with me about 2weeks ago. And since then I've been desperate to have him back in my life. I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube on this topic and that's how I came across Veronica's videos and this forum.
I'm trying everything what Veronica recommends in her videos but still at times feel like giving up. And when the feeling of giving up comes, I get scared that I've spoiled whatever chances I would have made so far to get him back. I'm in constant dilemma and completely occupied with all this.
Please help me!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

8/08/2017 9:10 am  #2

Re: Attracting my ex back - A dream or reality !

Gratitude21 wrote:

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. My boyfriend recently broke up with me about 2weeks ago. And since then I've been desperate to have him back in my life. I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube on this topic and that's how I came across Veronica's videos and this forum.
I'm trying everything what Veronica recommends in her videos but still at times feel like giving up. And when the feeling of giving up comes, I get scared that I've spoiled whatever chances I would have made so far to get him back. I'm in constant dilemma and completely occupied with all this.
Please help me!

This takes time. You are retraining your brain from everything you have ever known. Try veronica's 25 day challenge. And try to ignore this current reality. There are an unlimited number of possibilities. Just dismiss what you are feeling. Try to get yourself in a good state. And turn negative thoughts into positive ones. When you feel sad flip it. Tell yourself it's because he misses you too and feel happy about that. Feel the job that you know he misses you as well!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/08/2017 9:39 am  #3

Havefaith91 wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Hi All,

Please help me!

This takes time. You are retraining your brain from everything you have ever known. Try veronica's 25 day challenge. And try to ignore this current reality. There are an unlimited number of possibilities. Just dismiss what you are feeling. Try to get yourself in a good state. And turn negative thoughts into positive ones. When you feel sad flip it. Tell yourself it's because he misses you too and feel happy about that. Feel the job that you know he misses you as well!

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I want to follow what you are saying. Already started with the 25day challenge & am just going to keep practising visualising and not entertaining negative thoughts as best as I can and till I become a pro doing it. Thank you. Loads of best wishes.

8/08/2017 9:50 am  #4

Hi! Don't worry. In fact, giving up is the key. Law of attraction consist of "ask, let go (while you trust) and receive"!!!

Let it go and beeing happy and sure that you are going to recieve your desire. 
the most important thing is feeling that ALREADY  you have it NOW, and living your daily live with these feelings of love, joy and mostly, peace.

You don't need to stick the whole day working on techniques about how to atrract your ex, you only have to do some of them (whatever serves you) and go on with your day and make things which make you happy.
If you are trying to atrract your ex with desesperation, pain, doubts, fears, depression, desesperation...you will recieve more of all that and that's why it seems not working. Because you are projecting bad energies to the Universe.

So let it go and relax. Beard in mind that miracles happen when you aren't waiting or thinking about them.

I highly recommend you to watch Agnes Vivarelli channel on youtube (she has a huge amount of videos related to how to attract an ex, how to let go, specific techniques, workshops, mediations, advices...She also reply for her subscribers request or questions...) Also have a look at the part that she has uploaded true success stories about people who came back with their exs (they are amazing and inspiring)

An Agnes video about "surrender" (there are quite more about this issue): https://youtu.be/MpH6FdMiU1o

Have a look at this blog. Read about it and apply the free course. It is amazing! http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/30-mire/

Read these different post about a girl who attracted her dreamnt relationship with her ex (there are quite long but they are so worthy to read and learn more!): http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/got-my-ex-back

This forum is about attracting an ex back tiwh the Law of Attraction (have a special reading at "resources Threat!"): http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

I hope it can help you.

All the best!

8/08/2017 10:09 am  #5

Miniongirl wrote:

Hi! Don't worry. In fact, giving up is the key. Law of attraction consist of "ask, let go (while you trust) and receive"!!!

Let it go and beeing happy and sure that you are going to recieve your desire. 
the most important thing is feeling that ALREADY  you have it NOW, and living your daily live with these feelings of love, joy and mostly, peace.

You don't need to stick the whole day working on techniques about how to atrract your ex, you only have to do some of them (whatever serves you) and go on with your day and make things which make you happy.
If you are trying to atrract your ex with desesperation, pain, doubts, fears, depression, desesperation...you will recieve more of all that and that's why it seems not working. Because you are projecting bad energies to the Universe.

So let it go and relax. Beard in mind that miracles happen when you aren't waiting or thinking about them.

I highly recommend you to watch Agnes Vivarelli channel on youtube (she has a huge amount of videos related to how to attract an ex, how to let go, specific techniques, workshops, mediations, advices...She also reply for her subscribers request or questions...) Also have a look at the part that she has uploaded true success stories about people who came back with their exs (they are amazing and inspiring)

An Agnes video about "surrender" (there are quite more about this issue): https://youtu.be/MpH6FdMiU1o

Have a look at this blog. Read about it and apply the free course. It is amazing! http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/30-mire/

Read these different post about a girl who attracted her dreamnt relationship with her ex (there are quite long but they are so worthy to read and learn more!): http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/got-my-ex-back

This forum is about attracting an ex back tiwh the Law of Attraction (have a special reading at "resources Threat!"): http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

I hope it can help you.

All the best!

Thank you so much. With the responses I'm getting here on this forum I've already started feeling that in some way the LoA worked for me and got me here. All the wonderful advices given by you lovely people is what I wanted. I'm feeling a bit relaxed and relieved now. Thanks again. Loads of best wishes to you.

8/16/2017 4:43 am  #6

It's the 15th day of my 25days challenge and no news from him till now. I remain positive...I trust the process and I know it will happen. But sometimes I get very low. I'm unable to visualise much...have not acquired the skill yet. My RS also doesn't last more then 2mins or so. Does this prolong the process or this means that what I want will not happen at all?

8/25/2017 1:59 pm  #7

Completed Veronica's 25day challenge today and a month and 2days to my breakup. No news so far. We do not have any common friends and he is not active on social media...so no update at all. I know I've to work on myself and am doing that but there are times when I feel low...feel that I'm doing all wrong and therefore not manifesting. I don't get sad but start getting worried that how and what I'm doing is not the right way to do things 😔

8/25/2017 2:08 pm  #8

Gratitude21 wrote:

Completed Veronica's 25day challenge today and a month and 2days to my breakup. No news so far. We do not have any common friends and he is not active on social media...so no update at all. I know I've to work on myself and am doing that but there are times when I feel low...feel that I'm doing all wrong and therefore not manifesting. I don't get sad but start getting worried that how and what I'm doing is not the right way to do things 😔

I get it I understand . Were you concerned and dead set on getting something after 25 days?

8/25/2017 2:20 pm  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

I get it I understand . Were you concerned and dead set on getting something after 25 days?

Not really. But you get hopeful. You read so many success stories about others and you get all pumped up thinking if they can then you can too. And when it doesn't happen it just puts you down . For that one moment you feel as if you have lost everything. But then you push yourself back up again and smile and follow all meditations and visualisations and get hopeful again.

8/25/2017 7:23 pm  #10

Gratitude21 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Not really. But you get hopeful. You read so many success stories about others and you get all pumped up thinking if they can then you can too. And when it doesn't happen it just puts you down . For that one moment you feel as if you have lost everything. But then you push yourself back up again and smile and follow all meditations and visualisations and get hopeful again.

Hi! Im manifested my ex back. My suggestion live your life. Dont think about the 25 days. Be happy everyday. Love yourself. Dont fret about hey theres no contact yet! It will come at you at need. Remember its still brewing in the universe dont tell your Universe that its not yet here.

Board footera