Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2017 4:25 am  #1

Guided Meditation or teqnique that takes me into my vortex?

Hello!

Im looking for a meditation teqnique or some guided meditation that will take me into my vortex, ive tried the meditation CD with Abraham and sadly it doesnt make me feel better. Anyone got some tips? Would really apreciate! 

8/08/2017 5:53 am  #2

Re: Guided Meditation or teqnique that takes me into my vortex?

There are many guided meditations on YouTube. I follow Agnes. She is really good. There are meditations for a lot of things. Rubbing out, sending love to your love, self love, and a few others. Check her out. I like to switch things up time to time but there are so RS meditations on there too.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/08/2017 6:19 am  #3

Havefaith91 wrote:

There are many guided meditations on YouTube. I follow Agnes. She is really good. There are meditations for a lot of things. Rubbing out, sending love to your love, self love, and a few others. Check her out. I like to switch things up time to time but there are so RS meditations on there too.

I want something good that takes me into the vortex and makes me focused on what i want etc...PLEASE give me some advice or tips...people must know??! How do you meditate in to the vortex guys?!

8/08/2017 9:26 am  #4

mrkrantz wrote:

Havefaith91 wrote:

I want something good that takes me into the vortex and makes me focused on what i want etc...PLEASE give me some advice or tips...people must know??! How do you meditate in to the vortex guys?!

I don't meditate to get there. Meditation just helps me center and keep my sweet spot. I start the day writing what I'm grateful for. I used to struggle with a list of ten things. Now I can fill a sheet writing like a maniac for three minutes. Then as I'm going through the day I live in the moment and feel genuine gratitude and appreciation for everything in that moment. It's not as complicated as a technique for me. It's just a state of being.

8/08/2017 2:32 pm  #5

80saeaak wrote:

mrkrantz wrote:

Havefaith91 wrote:

I don't meditate to get there. Meditation just helps me center and keep my sweet spot. I start the day writing what I'm grateful for. I used to struggle with a list of ten things. Now I can fill a sheet writing like a maniac for three minutes. Then as I'm going through the day I live in the moment and feel genuine gratitude and appreciation for everything in that moment. It's not as complicated as a technique for me. It's just a state of being.

I couldn't agree with you more 80saeaak

8/09/2017 4:07 am  #6

Havefaith91 wrote:

I also love all guided meditation of Agnes in youtube. Especially those "Living in the End Results" with a specific person. 

Last edited by benjme123 (8/09/2017 6:55 pm)

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/09/2017 9:51 am  #7

Agnes on YouTube is fantastic I did one of her self love meditation last night and wow I feel fantastic. I could see the chakras colours inside me my whole mood has changed I realised In order to be back with my love I must gain self love. What's point in just been happy if you don't love yourself first. AGNES check her out blessings to you all

8/11/2017 11:04 am  #8

I still want a meditation technique or a guided one that will take me into my "vortex". Agnes have like 1000 different meditaitons and i dont know wich one that will take me in, doesnt anyone here got some tips here? PLEASE

8/11/2017 11:05 am  #9

I will try find something for you pal

8/11/2017 11:06 am  #10

The-one-mickyb wrote:

I will try find something for you pal

Would really apreciate it!

Board footera