Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2017 11:46 am  #11

Re: Rubbing out and karma?

Lifesagas wrote:

Great post Colonel!

I agree with you. I don't see how it's spiritual or loving to try to impose your will on anyone else through RS or rubbing out or any other 'techniques'.

I believe we are all connected and that you should treat people as you want to be treated. I have had someone RS me which a) didn't work unless they were trying to make me think of them with revulsion! and b) I felt angry and violated when I found out.

If I was dating someone and found out their ex was doing spells or RS or rubbing out or whatever I'd feel pissed off so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

Plus, if someone I care about is with someone else - good luck to them! I wouldn't try and force my way into their consciousness or their relationship. And I don't NEED to, if i'm in alignment they'll be attracted back to me anyway (and they always are!). I don't need to do 'stuff' to 'get them' and I'd question if I did have genuine feelings for them if I just wanted them and didn't care about how they feel, their opinions or any new relationship they're in.

And I'm not sure where it would end. Would you have to RS/RI them everytime there was a bump in your relationship or they acted in a way you didn't like? Would you have to rub out every new guy/girl in their office that you know likes them or that person you saw liking their posts on FB?

I see what you  mean.   But I think a lot of people do RS and techniques because it makes them feel better, but there's also a lot of people who do it because they're desperate or trying to impose their will

It's funny, but when you're in alignment.  Things randomly happen.       This girl I like.   She was talking to this guy.  Not officially dating but close last October(funny enough, I didn't like her yet then).  But I just let it go.  And he randomly went m I a

I really started liking her in March/April.  And we were close to dating.  But I started getting insecure.  Needy etc.  so guess what?   The guy randomly came back and they started talking again.      Funny enough.  I spent a month doing the rubbing out technique.    And it's true what CR said     Nothing happened

Then.  I just started focusing on myself.  Making me happy.  And I told her, that I just wanted her to be happy.  Whether with someone else.  Being single or me.     And we didn't talk for like a week because she was dealing with things.      Then this Friday.  She texted me saying how the guy was lying to her and how he's a liar.      His fb randomly showed up on her feed.  After he told her he didn't have a fb.   And when he came back into her life.    He told her. That his phone broke.  But she learned he went m I a because he had a girlfriend during that time

So yeah.  Things just happen randomly when in alignment

It's funny.  I'm not her usual type.    But when I'm in alignment.  She really really likes me

It's a whole 360 turnaround to how she treats me when I'm in alignment and when I'm out

8/08/2017 1:16 pm  #12

I've done remote influence before meeting someone to take things in the right direction. I've also done the energy ball exercise to tell someone how I feel about them. I don't have any issue with those.

Rubbing out concerns me as do spells to get rid of current partners because I think they can verge on scary and cause obsessive thinking.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/08/2017 1:20 pm  #13

If you're a happy, confident person who doesn't need or want anyone to fulfil a need in you - people are attracted to you and want to be with you.

LOA is that simple.

If you're an anxious, fearful of competition person that is desperately trying to 'get' an emotional need of yours fulfilled by any person or a specific person - you will struggle to get it.

And if you 'get it' through RS or whatever, it won't last. Because it's not what other people want and those are the basic facts.

How many people on these forums have come along and said 'it worked! I'm unblocked, got a text or a meeting' and a few days later come back saying 'it's all gone wrong, I'm blocked again, they didn't meet me, they've ended it again, I don't understand what happened'. FAR, far more than people who ended up with a solid relationship.

You might be able to manifest a text or an unblocking or a thought in their head but truth is; you can't force anyone to want or love you in the long term and why would you want to? If you're in alignment then you'll attract everything you want and more with no effort.

And if you're in alignment you don't WANT anyone that seems to not see just how amazing you are and how lucky they are to be with you. You definitely wouldn't want to try and 'work on them' or 'wear down their resistance'. Some of the language used around this is so creepy!.

Board footera