Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2017 12:12 am  #1

Not Everyone's Going to Agree with You

Since I've been on here I have caught myself almost wanting to argue with some people. Obviously if someone posts a thread asking questions or wanting help, and they're not beating themselves up or drowning in self pity I'd offer my piece of advice. But at the end of the day whether they take my advice or listen to what I say or not, it's their decision. It's such a waste of energy to argue with some negative Nancy or someone who is stuck in their own beliefs of "you can have everything BUT..." or whatever else. It's important for me to understand that not everyone is going to agree and just leave it at that. Arguing your point to some people is like talking to a brick wall, it wastes YOUR time and energy. Some people may come onto your posts with a chip on their shoulders and the only thing you can do is ignore it and know that your reality is not theirs and continue vibrating high and manifesting all that you desire! Remember loving yourself means removing yourself from things that can lower your vibe, and arguing with someone else and their point of view isn't vibing high. Let them do them, and you do you. Your beliefs are your beliefs and there's are there's. So just relax.

Love is the highest vibration.

8/06/2017 4:37 am  #2

Re: Not Everyone's Going to Agree with You

sweetlove1990 wrote:

Since I've been on here I have caught myself almost wanting to argue with some people. Obviously if someone posts a thread asking questions or wanting help, and they're not beating themselves up or drowning in self pity I'd offer my piece of advice. But at the end of the day whether they take my advice or listen to what I say or not, it's their decision. It's such a waste of energy to argue with some negative Nancy or someone who is stuck in their own beliefs of "you can have everything BUT..." or whatever else. It's important for me to understand that not everyone is going to agree and just leave it at that. Arguing your point to some people is like talking to a brick wall, it wastes YOUR time and energy. Some people may come onto your posts with a chip on their shoulders and the only thing you can do is ignore it and know that your reality is not theirs and continue vibrating high and manifesting all that you desire! Remember loving yourself means removing yourself from things that can lower your vibe, and arguing with someone else and their point of view isn't vibing high. Let them do them, and you do you. Your beliefs are your beliefs and there's are there's. So just relax.

Exactly, it's so silly when people seemingly believe in the LoA and say that it works but then they try and analyse certain situations from a "normal" perspective.

Aren't we supposed to be the small percentage of people who are enlightened and can create anything with our minds? Then why question if what someone is trying to create the right thing to do?

Lift people up no matter what! Encourage them and help raise their vibration so that they can manifest faster, don't feed their doubts and disbeliefs.

8/06/2017 6:34 pm  #3

ThisDude wrote:

sweetlove1990 wrote:

Exactly, it's so silly when people seemingly believe in the LoA and say that it works but then they try and analyse certain situations from a "normal" perspective.

Aren't we supposed to be the small percentage of people who are enlightened and can create anything with our minds? Then why question if what someone is trying to create the right thing to do?

Lift people up no matter what! Encourage them and help raise their vibration so that they can manifest faster, don't feed their doubts and disbeliefs.

Exactly! I don't and I am not trying to understand people who question what others are trying to manifest. But this is why a big part of me really loves privacy is keeping what I am in the process of manifesting to myself. Free of other people's opinions, and it just feels more free to me. I share success on other places like YouTube!

Wishing you well!

Love is the highest vibration.

8/07/2017 12:11 pm  #4

What Manifest in Your Reality Are What You Believe In.

Last edited by benjme123 (8/07/2017 12:12 pm)

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

Board footera