Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2017 11:44 am  #1

Scripting love

So my love called and asked if we could hang out soon! I said yes and to let me know when she was free ! She said she was so excited to see me and I told her the same!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

8/06/2017 11:33 am  #2

Re: Scripting love

She called me and we spoke a lot about our future together! It was very pleasant. She then texted me and told me that she wanted so badly to see me! I said the same to my love! What a beautiful moment!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone !!

8/07/2017 10:31 am  #3

So my love texted me today asking if she could please see me! Of course I said yes!! We met up at my place and had a fun beautiful laughable talk about whatever came to mind!! We spent quality time together. We ended up cuddling and kissing one another ! She told me I gave her butterflies and I to in return told her the same thing! It was a beautiful moment! Blissful, I love it!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone !!

8/08/2017 9:54 pm  #4

So my love came over to my place today and we talked and laughed with one another it was beautiful and towards the end she kissed me so long I in return kissed her back !! Blissful!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

8/09/2017 2:33 pm  #5

So my love had great success in her life and I am very proud of her !! We celebrated by enjoying one another's company laughing joking watching a documentary and cuddling!! We kissed all day long and it was the most blissful moment ever!! I love how she has succeeded in her goals and I to am happy with my life and everyone involved!! I love how people get along so well is another thing I'm grateful for!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

8/11/2017 2:34 pm  #6

So my life be asked if we could go out on a date and of course I said yes !! Everything has been going so well and we are so so happy with one another I love it!  Also things between her and another person has been resolved and all is good and the rest of both their lives hve been better and will continue thanks to prayers and God!! I love how people can go their own ways in peace! I love God and I thank him everyday that God has fulfilled all of my prayers desires and miracles Amen!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

Board footera