Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2017 11:30 am  #1

So...

I don't know whether to put this in the allign thread, or this one, but 'she' shows up in my search bar, despite me still being blocked. Like when I click on her profile, bam. Gives me the blocked error. But she's showing up when I search her. That kind of gives me hope.

I read on Quora, "=14pxI believe there are algorithms behind the search which suggests to us what top 5 things or people we are searching for, therefor the number of times your Facebook ID has connected to the blocked persons would play into them showing up, I believe that person could have searched you many times and you've been to their page too so the connection is made."

So maybe she's been searching for me too, if she's showing up there for me? I dunno. But then again, how would I show up for her if she's blocked me? Maybe she's unblocked me then blocked me again? IDK.

But either way, I'm trying to maintain high spirits and see it as a good thing
Hope you all are having a great day.
Β 

8/02/2017 11:43 am  #2

Re: So...

As long as your vibration is high she will unblock you at some point. I've been blocked and unblocked by people ages ago, probably because I felt like them blocking me was a stupid thing to do. There was this single time when I really had no interest in being unblocked and I wasn't.

So I'm pretty sure we can influence this rather easily. I guarantee you she will unblock you at some point and you'll stay unblocked!

8/02/2017 11:47 am  #3

ThisDude wrote:

As long as your vibration is high she will unblock you at some point. I've been blocked and unblocked by people ages ago, probably because I felt like them blocking me was a stupid thing to do. There was this single time when I really had no interest in being unblocked and I wasn't.

So I'm pretty sure we can influence this rather easily. I guarantee you she will unblock you at some point and you'll stay unblocked!

Thank you so much

I'm just putting it to the side of my mind right now and focusing on Crash Bandicoot (Hahah!) I'm thankful she showed up on there though. Maybe it was the universe doing that to give me hope? IDK. Either way, I know I can do this.Β 

Thank you!

8/02/2017 12:01 pm  #4

Oh, and when I was searching, I saw someone else with the same name (because obviously I typed the first and last name) - the first name is a rarer one, the last name is "kind of", but together, it's incredibly rare. Anyway, one post of hers was showing in the search bar thing when I searched her name, but here's the kicker.... the one below it.... It was someone else with the exact name, first and last, they posted a video, about someone with MY name (My name is 'rarer', and spelled in the more unique way)

If that's not a sign, I don't know what is. Holy crap, I'm shaking haha!

8/02/2017 12:17 pm  #5

And now she's not showing at all in the search thing. So maybe she unblocked me to stalk my profile and blocked me again.Β 

Either way that's a plus

8/02/2017 12:36 pm  #6

Which girl is this one?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/02/2017 12:43 pm  #7

Original one. From my YIW account

8/02/2017 2:29 pm  #8

If you stop looking her up to check on if she unblocked you, you'll raise your vibration and get unblocked. You're looking from a place of lack. When you check, you're subconsciously saying "I'm blocked" and the universe continues to give you more of it.

Have you tried 30 days of no social media? That seems to help a lot of people get unblocked.

8/02/2017 2:32 pm  #9

80saeaak wrote:

If you stop looking her up to check on if she unblocked you, you'll raise your vibration and get unblocked. You're looking from a place of lack. When you check, you're subconsciously saying "I'm blocked" and the universe continues to give you more of it.

Have you tried 30 days of no social media? That seems to help a lot of people get unblocked.

I was actually just curious and decided to check and see, since I've been upbeat lately. So I think it's kind of a plus, yeah? - I haven't checked up on her via facebook like, at all.

I might give that a shot, thank you so much! My birthday is soon, so only after my birthday I like seeing the birthday wishes on my wall, hahaah! But thank you!Β 

8/02/2017 5:00 pm  #10

YesIWILL wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

I was actually just curious and decided to check and see, since I've been upbeat lately. So I think it's kind of a plus, yeah? - I haven't checked up on her via facebook like, at all.

I might give that a shot, thank you so much! My birthday is soon, so only after my birthday I like seeing the birthday wishes on my wall, hahaah! But thank you!Β 

When is your birthday?

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

Board footera