Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2017 4:49 am  #1

Being morally correct

I've seen a video of Esther Hicks talking about it, basically as long as you're in the vortex and feeling good about something, morals don't really matter...(?)

I haven't seen any success stories of people saying they managed to manifest a murder for example (lol).

What's interesting is that if the LOA moves people and changes circumstances for you and RS techniques influence certain people, doesn't it get to a point where we ask ourselves if it's the *right* thing to do? Since it's so powerful and all.

What do you think?

8/02/2017 11:25 am  #2

Re: Being morally correct

Abe also says and I quote it, "There is nothing like a right or a wrong decision. Take a decision and make it right."

And still no one can justify murdering someone.

My point being, I believe all of us should be a little considerate towards the recipient as well. πŸ™‚

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

8/02/2017 11:46 am  #3

Occasionally I feel so powerful that it makes me feel bad for others!

Like a martial arts black belt fighting a newbie, they have no idea what's even going on!

So sometimes I doubt if I'm doing the right thing or not (nothing negative as of yet, trying to manifest my lover back isn't a bad thing) because it seems like I'm influencing things way too well.

8/02/2017 6:44 pm  #4

On the topic of murder justifiable homicide is a thing, but that's a weird grey area for me too. What goes around comes around though, so if you put bad out there you'll get it back and then some.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera