Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2017 7:19 am  #1

Dreams

Hi I've been dreaming of been back together with love. I've been doing a lot of visualising and daydreaming R.S meditation I really want want her back she is the mother of my children too. So back to my dreams in my dreams were back together. We make love a lot in my dreams we do things as a family the dreams are not of a past tense either. Do you think this is a sign that I'm manifesting and we will be back together soon. I now have love for myself like I did before we met in the first place I'm training again other day me and my mate was talking about my love not in a negative way very positive and then we changed our conversation to a day we've planned going to a bodybuilding competition then while we was talking about it my love messaged me asking about the time of the competition are these signs my dreams and the message blessings to all and thanks in advance for anyone who can answer this question.

7/31/2017 8:20 am  #2

Re: Dreams

Lovvee to hear this!!
You are doing all for your good.
I can say by success stories they get dreams being together before getting back together & it happens in a week or the day after that dream or whatever time it is, you are dreaming of getting back together!!! What more beautiful & amazing than this?
I will write mine later because i am at classes.
So lovely this is 😍

7/31/2017 9:46 am  #3

Thanks I appreciate your reply. Again I was thinking of her today and I get a message from her telling me her operation had been cancelled so I my time with the kids will be as normal rather than extra day with them I know it was wasn't anything to do with us but it was a message during the time I was thinking of her. Thanks again

7/31/2017 12:19 pm  #4

About my dream experience.
I just had dream yesterday after a long time.because i slept after deep emotional visualisation with lots of tears but it was tears of Joy. I am so much thankful to God for this.

Usually i don't have dreams of her. But I have nightmares often πŸ€”.its from childhood.

Months ago i was doing rubbing out technique & i hade dream of her telling me that her guy broke up with her & in that week she msg me in REAL that she broke with him!!!

So i believe in this.

7/31/2017 12:39 pm  #5

Have you got her back yet. I've tried looking into the dreams side of this and I can't find anything about it all I get are stuff I don't wanna see. Do you know of any pages that have success story's when the dream about there love

7/31/2017 12:55 pm  #6

The-one-mickyb wrote:

Have you got her back yet. I've tried looking into the dreams side of this and I can't find anything about it all I get are stuff I don't wanna see. Do you know of any pages that have success story's when the dream about there love

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=16837.0

I attracted her saying she miss me & all but not yet (which you have asked)  I am in LDR. Sadly i haven't met her in IRL but i believe in God we will meet & everything will be beautiful & blessfull.

This is my favorite success story.
I always use his prayer. This prayer make me feel blessed & it makes my belief strong.

7/31/2017 1:01 pm  #7

Well I hope you get her heart back and thank you for the link. I'm sure you and your love will be back in each other's arms again

7/31/2017 1:16 pm  #8

The-one-mickyb wrote:

Well I hope you get her heart back and thank you for the link. I'm sure you and your love will be back in each other's arms again

Thank you so much for your blessing words. So so many lights to your relationship with her.
You too will get back together with her & have millions lovely memories lifetime.

7/31/2017 1:18 pm  #9

Thank you my friend blessings be with you I will keep posting. Keep me updated how your getting on

7/31/2017 1:22 pm  #10

The-one-mickyb wrote:

Thank you my friend blessings be with you I will keep posting. Keep me updated how your getting on

Yes i will post my every success on forum & any superb news i will post here & PM you too

Board footera