Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2017 1:11 pm  #1

Backstory and inspiration for all of you!

Hey everyone, I'm new here but I figured I could start things off by sharing my somewhat inspirational story (it hasn't ended just yet though).
Hopefully you'll feel a bit more inspired if you're struggling, so here goes!

So I was involved in this LDR with a girl in a different country for a while, we met IRL and it was amazing, probably the greatest time we both ever had. But since it was an LDR and I wasn't the strongest, most aligned version of myself at the time she ended up breaking up with me and started dating a local guy.

So at this point I was devastated and disappointed with myself and my behaviours that led to the breakup UNTIL I learned about the LOA and how I was actually manifesting everything that was happening!
She was in a different country yes, but out of the blue, an acquaintance of mine (half way through the relationship) asked if I wanted to go live with them (which was the same country as the girl I love)!! This would drastically reduce the distance with minimal effort!

I didn't feel like moving out at the time, it was quite scary for me and I wasn't that close with my acquaintance... Fast forward to a few months after that, I started thinking that the girl I love wasn't giving me enough value and so I started telling myself that she should date someone horrible (I was actually her first real love) for comparison sake (a terrible thought, I realise this now lol), lo and behold, that's what she is doing right now - she's in a rebound with a friend.

Immediately after the breakup (2 months ago) I started researching the LOA and visualising, journalling, you name it. Since then, she has contacted me 5 TIMES! She isn't even the type to initiate contact. On all of these occasions, I was completely distracted and feeling wonderful, with my vibration at a very high level.

A couple weeks ago, I met another girl that reminded me of the girl that I love, looks-wise, humour-wise and she was only a few cities away from my girl. Anyway I did not chase this person because even though she *reminded* me of my girl, she somehow wasn't attractive to me. I believe this was the Universe letting me know where my vibration was at, close but not close enough.

Oh yeah and recently, I've also manifested a large sum of money out of the blue! (Which I'm guessing is probably for another trip to her country).

In conclusion, I manifested her, I manifested a way to move closer to her, I manifested the rebound relationship she's in, I manifested and influenced her to contact me all those times and in all the conversations I could tell she was very interested in being friendly and asking me questions about my self improvement journey.

Thoughts are indeed powerful! So be careful.
Good luck for everyone.
Β 

7/30/2017 2:00 pm  #2

Re: Backstory and inspiration for all of you!

Love it!

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/30/2017 5:35 pm  #3

ThisDude wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm new here but I figured I could start things off by sharing my somewhat inspirational story (it hasn't ended just yet though).
Hopefully you'll feel a bit more inspired if you're struggling, so here goes!

So I was involved in this LDR with a girl in a different country for a while, we met IRL and it was amazing, probably the greatest time we both ever had. But since it was an LDR and I wasn't the strongest, most aligned version of myself at the time she ended up breaking up with me and started dating a local guy.

So at this point I was devastated and disappointed with myself and my behaviours that led to the breakup UNTIL I learned about the LOA and how I was actually manifesting everything that was happening!
She was in a different country yes, but out of the blue, an acquaintance of mine (half way through the relationship) asked if I wanted to go live with them (which was the same country as the girl I love)!! This would drastically reduce the distance with minimal effort!

I didn't feel like moving out at the time, it was quite scary for me and I wasn't that close with my acquaintance... Fast forward to a few months after that, I started thinking that the girl I love wasn't giving me enough value and so I started telling myself that she should date someone horrible (I was actually her first real love) for comparison sake (a terrible thought, I realise this now lol), lo and behold, that's what she is doing right now - she's in a rebound with a friend.

Immediately after the breakup (2 months ago) I started researching the LOA and visualising, journalling, you name it. Since then, she has contacted me 5 TIMES! She isn't even the type to initiate contact. On all of these occasions, I was completely distracted and feeling wonderful, with my vibration at a very high level.

A couple weeks ago, I met another girl that reminded me of the girl that I love, looks-wise, humour-wise and she was only a few cities away from my girl. Anyway I did not chase this person because even though she *reminded* me of my girl, she somehow wasn't attractive to me. I believe this was the Universe letting me know where my vibration was at, close but not close enough.

Oh yeah and recently, I've also manifested a large sum of money out of the blue! (Which I'm guessing is probably for another trip to her country).

In conclusion, I manifested her, I manifested a way to move closer to her, I manifested the rebound relationship she's in, I manifested and influenced her to contact me all those times and in all the conversations I could tell she was very interested in being friendly and asking me questions about my self improvement journey.

Thoughts are indeed powerful! So be careful.
Good luck for everyone.
Β 

5 times in 2 months wow...
I'm only able to manifest his name everywhere. My situation is similar to yours except he doesn't want a LDR so..... We were just talking. And i kept pushing him away by being clingy until he told me to move on.
5 months since he told me to move on. 2 since i found LoA, so 2 since I have got no contact with him.

7/30/2017 5:52 pm  #4

LearningToDetach wrote:

5 times in 2 months wow...
I'm only able to manifest his name everywhere. My situation is similar to yours except he doesn't want a LDR so..... We were just talking. And i kept pushing him away by being clingy until he told me to move on.
5 months since he told me to move on. 2 since i found LoA, so 2 since I have got no contact with him.

I also manifested her name and a few people IRL that even looked like her!

On two different days I woke up with a very strange but positive feeling and she contacted me in both of those. Some kind of intuition.

Have you been doing visualisations? I could do them so well that they'd bring tears of joy, when it happened I told myself that there was no way she wouldn't be able to feel my love, regardless of the distance.

Every time she talked to me I had something new and exciting to talk about also, simply because I was working on myself and learning tons of new interesting things so I think this helped.

Don't give up!

7/30/2017 6:20 pm  #5

ThisDude wrote:

Β 

THIS is the most important part !!  Some people on this forum need to learn

7/31/2017 4:02 pm  #6

Thank you so much for share your testimony, is amazing and again I can see that the key is to be happy, detached and work in ourselves Β 

Last edited by Kavik (7/31/2017 4:02 pm)

7/31/2017 4:54 pm  #7

Did I say 5 times? Make that 6! She just texted once again

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals, remember if I can do it so can you!!

Board footera