Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2015 7:20 pm  #11

Re: Love help

Cherished wrote:

Hi everyone, this sounds just like me a few months ago, and I mean that in the kindest way possible. I kept asking Veronica how to do it. How do I get my man back? When will he appear? What techniques? How long for? Ok, I did some techniques. Why isn't he back yet? 😊 And I've come to an awesome realisation. The answer is actually in the question! Do you see what I mean? In me asking those questions, I clearly had no belief that my guy would be back. Asking all of those questions means that you haven't enough faith, and that you aren't acting "as if." While I'm still learning this process and building my faith, I can say this. I spend a few days wallowing in what currently IS. Then I get inspired, put lots of love energy into my "relationship with my guy" and raise my vibration. And when I focus and very deliberately, ensuring I am full of positive thoughts about us, I ALWAYS ALWAYS manifest some lovely communication from my guy. Every time! So what does that mean? I've come to understand that he simply reflects my own feelings, consistently. So on the days I am a believer and my vibration remains nice and high in the love zone, he quickly reaches out.. When I lose my footing, I won't hear from him for a few days. Anyone else experienced this? I'm now seeing this whole "get your love back" as a kind of experiment! While I haven't reached my ultimate goal yet, I'm delighted to be making progress, and I want everyone else to share their successes so that we can help each other and live happily ever after xx

Thanks Cherished for your advice. I also took a long time to understand that our thoughts create our reality.

Veronica knows my story and to make a long story short, my guy and I haven't been in contact for over a year and on top of that he had blocked my number and all of my attempts to contact him failed. I was really upset but Veronica made me realize that I was trying to take control over things and I need to relax and let the universe do it's magic.

So I'm seeing in 3 weeks at his cousins wedding. I have been lately telling myself that everything will work and it's okay if I don't know how. Also, he's working in the same city where I am starting an internship in August. So I'm focusing on these things and waiting for the universe do it's magic. I'm not contacting him anymore and except him to contact me at the wedding.

Any advice to raise my vibrations?

6/27/2015 7:36 pm  #12

Hi Blessedck, Veronica really helps put things into perspective, huh. I'm still learning to live this way myself, and by the way my life is going I now truly 100% believe in LOA. As I relax into it and just try to remain in a happy state each day, little manifestations come, as if by magic! In terms of raising my vibration, I have found that meditating and doing visualisations really make me feel great. I have a playlist of music that inspires me. I get out and exercise. And I've been on sniper-alert with my thoughts! I have managed to drag myself from miserable to rather optimistic in a short time. And it's not because my outer world has changed YET, it's because I'm just living like I already have my guy. It's not easy, and it sounds a little crazy, but have you read any Neville Goddard etc? Acting as if you have what you desire raises your vibration TO THAT DESIRE.. See? So you don't have to actually MAKE something happen with your guy, you just have to reach the vibration of love, because that's where your wonderful relationship with him is! I'm hoping we can all pitch in with some vibe-lifting ideas to help each other increase our happy momentum.. I find scripting to be excellent, have you tried? Write a romantic scene between you, in delicious detail. If you can get into the flow of writing about your date night or something, soon you will be vibing high, which is where you need to be in order to achieve the manifestation you want xx

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/27/2015 9:13 pm  #13

Cherished wrote:

Hi Blessedck, Veronica really helps put things into perspective, huh. I'm still learning to live this way myself, and by the way my life is going I now truly 100% believe in LOA. As I relax into it and just try to remain in a happy state each day, little manifestations come, as if by magic! In terms of raising my vibration, I have found that meditating and doing visualisations really make me feel great. I have a playlist of music that inspires me. I get out and exercise. And I've been on sniper-alert with my thoughts! I have managed to drag myself from miserable to rather optimistic in a short time. And it's not because my outer world has changed YET, it's because I'm just living like I already have my guy. It's not easy, and it sounds a little crazy, but have you read any Neville Goddard etc? Acting as if you have what you desire raises your vibration TO THAT DESIRE.. See? So you don't have to actually MAKE something happen with your guy, you just have to reach the vibration of love, because that's where your wonderful relationship with him is! I'm hoping we can all pitch in with some vibe-lifting ideas to help each other increase our happy momentum.. I find scripting to be excellent, have you tried? Write a romantic scene between you, in delicious detail. If you can get into the flow of writing about your date night or something, soon you will be vibing high, which is where you need to be in order to achieve the manifestation you want xx

Thanks Cherished!! I agree that Veronica does a great job. Thanks for the ideas. I have read Neville's readings and they are amazing. I think the biggest issue that I have is that I find myself looking at his Instagram page and I don't want to do that. I feel that if I had him in reality then I wouldn't be doing that. Do you agree? I tell myself that I'm looking to see what's new in his life but I think deep down I have some fear. So how can prevent myself from looking? Otherwise I have made a lot of progress in terms of controlling my thoughts. And I do find it difficult and visualize a scene of us together rather I just feel as if I am with him. But the only thing that gets in the way is looking at his Instagram account. I know it's a bad addiction but I can't seem to stop especially since he didn't add me back. I was really upset but Veronica put things into perspective and told me that I can change any situation. Thanks for your help!

6/27/2015 9:32 pm  #14

Blessedck, don't do it!! But tackle it from a different angle. Don't think "I can't look at his Instagram page, I mustn't.. Bummer, I looked at it!" Because see what happens? You feel nervous about what you will see, which lowers your vibration. Then you feel guilty for having looked. Then depending on what you see, you either get sad or angry and on and on! And at the end of the day your peeking is literally creating more of what you don't want! SO. Your mission is to stay away from that page, and anything else that shows you the reality you DON'T want. And for me, I do it by thinking "Ok, whatever is happening now is because I created it. I don't need to look at his pages, or anything. I need to steadily raise my vibration so that I can attract what I want in my life." Looking at "what is" (ie his Instagram) is just reinforcing what is, and will manifest you more of what is! So choose the higher vibration option- every time you want to look at his page, take a pen and spend those few minutes scripting a wonderful conversation with him instead. Or do a focus wheel, have you tried them? Veronica explained them really well xx

Oh, and he didn't add you back yet because you keep looking and acknowledging that he hasn't added you back. So you create more of that! Focus on the feelings you would have if he added you back.. How would you feel? Try and get into the feeling of it all, take your eyes and attention off his account and watch him add you back, it works like magic 😘

Feel it in your soul..

6/27/2015 9:59 pm  #15

Cherished wrote:

Blessedck, don't do it!! But tackle it from a different angle. Don't think "I can't look at his Instagram page, I mustn't.. Bummer, I looked at it!" Because see what happens? You feel nervous about what you will see, which lowers your vibration. Then you feel guilty for having looked. Then depending on what you see, you either get sad or angry and on and on! And at the end of the day your peeking is literally creating more of what you don't want! SO. Your mission is to stay away from that page, and anything else that shows you the reality you DON'T want. And for me, I do it by thinking "Ok, whatever is happening now is because I created it. I don't need to look at his pages, or anything. I need to steadily raise my vibration so that I can attract what I want in my life." Looking at "what is" (ie his Instagram) is just reinforcing what is, and will manifest you more of what is! So choose the higher vibration option- every time you want to look at his page, take a pen and spend those few minutes scripting a wonderful conversation with him instead. Or do a focus wheel, have you tried them? Veronica explained them really well xx

Oh, and he didn't add you back yet because you keep looking and acknowledging that he hasn't added you back. So you create more of that! Focus on the feelings you would have if he added you back.. How would you feel? Try and get into the feeling of it all, take your eyes and attention off his account and watch him add you back, it works like magic 😘

Thank you SO SO SO much for that reply. I actually took a screen shot of it and it's in my camera roll now!! Yes, Veronica has taught me about the focus wheel and scripting. I'm not going to look anymore and rather fight any unwanted urge I have to look. I know it will stop. Thank you so much for the advice. It made me feel so much better. I'm so grateful to Veronica for starting this forum. Thanks Cherished!

I was telling Veronica how with persistent thoughts I was able to drive away this girl who was after him for 18 months.

I think since I have had so many failed attempts and he blocked me really hurt me and got me sad. The only conversation we had was when I emailed him for his bday and he replied to that. I excepted more but that was it.

But I'm seeing for two weekends for the wedding so I'm sure that will change things and he will happily approach me and want to hang out with me when we both are in the same city in August.

Thanks a ton Cherished!!

6/27/2015 10:11 pm  #16

You're so welcome, we are all in this together, and we can all do it! xx

Feel it in your soul..

6/27/2015 10:31 pm  #17

Cherished wrote:

You're so welcome, we are all in this together, and we can all do it! xx

Thank you so much. I'm going to the wedding in three weeks and I'm looking forward to it. Veronica gave me good advice that this won't be the only opportunity to see him. This is going to be starting of a new relationship.

I promise myself that I won't look anymore on his social networking pages and I can expect him to text and call me again.

I think being blocked really left me upset and I thought there was no way it would change. But since I had great two years before with him makes me realize that he is worth it. Thanks.

Also I had told Veronica I think my love story is like a movie. Because in 2007 he had accidentally messaged on fb thinking I was someone else. I thought he was cute but that was it. He apologized for messaging the wrong person. That was it and then in 2009, my sisters roommate had told us that don't worry about finding a guy because her bf has a lot of cousins. It turns out he was one of those cousins. However, I started dating someone else and never cared to know who these cousins were.

And then in 2012 I met him at my cousins wedding. And that's when we started dating. So I do think these aren't  random encounters rather I think they are part of the bigger picture. And just like movies, I too am having a happy ending by him marrying me! 😊

Sorry for the long post. Thanks for listening!

6/27/2015 10:49 pm  #18

Just relax, and really try to remember that YOU are in control of your reality. You really are. And when you can believe that fully, you will be filled with relief that there is NO RUSH. You have the rest of your life to bring about the circumstances you want.  Your only job is to get to a place of pure happiness.. Work on finding good thoughts, raising your vibration, attracting better thoughts etc.. That's it. Don't build the wedding up to be something too big, don't focus on that being your only chance to see him. Because that may lower your vibration. Instead of trying to wrestle the universe into delivering your man to you on a particular date at a wedding, just appreciate the chance to see him! Use the time with him NOT to try and make things happen. Really just use that day to remember everything you can about him, notice how he looks, sounds, feels.. Enjoy the moment, so that when you walk away you are armed with lots of stuff you can use to continue visualising with! 😊  Just see this as the first little step towards what you are wanting. Does that take the pressure off a little? The universe knows the best way to deliver your desire, but nothing can be delivered until you are ready to receive it vibrationally. xx

Feel it in your soul..

6/27/2015 11:20 pm  #19

Cherished wrote:

Just relax, and really try to remember that YOU are in control of your reality. You really are. And when you can believe that fully, you will be filled with relief that there is NO RUSH. You have the rest of your life to bring about the circumstances you want.  Your only job is to get to a place of pure happiness.. Work on finding good thoughts, raising your vibration, attracting better thoughts etc.. That's it. Don't build the wedding up to be something too big, don't focus on that being your only chance to see him. Because that may lower your vibration. Instead of trying to wrestle the universe into delivering your man to you on a particular date at a wedding, just appreciate the chance to see him! Use the time with him NOT to try and make things happen. Really just use that day to remember everything you can about him, notice how he looks, sounds, feels.. Enjoy the moment, so that when you walk away you are armed with lots of stuff you can use to continue visualising with! 😊  Just see this as the first little step towards what you are wanting. Does that take the pressure off a little? The universe knows the best way to deliver your desire, but nothing can be delivered until you are ready to receive it vibrationally. xx

Thank you so much Cherished!! I absolutely agree with everything you said. Thank you for being such a sweetheart and helping me!!!

And yes it does take off pressure. I'm definitely learning that things will happen at the right time and the universe will deliver it the best way possible. Thank you so much. I'm sorry if I asked too many questions. But I really appreciate you taking time out to reply to me. And I'm sure all of us are going to manifest our hearts desires. πŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ‘°πŸ’‘

6/28/2015 1:01 am  #20

I have been practiing loa for a while; got my love back 3 times, but short lived.Β  A lot has changed since last I saw and talked to him, he got engage.Β  I feel like a pendulum right now. sometimes I belive and sometimes not.Β  I do want him back but I am getting tired of the waiting.Β  want to let go.Β  Give up!Β 
Tell me, if you give up, do you stil get what you asked for?Β 
Can this still happen for me?Β  I want to be able to detach because sometimes I do not feel like getting out of bed.Β  I miss him.Β 

New beginings!!

Board footera