Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2015 8:52 am  #1

Love help

Hi,

My love life is a MESS!!
I just keep attracting guys who aren't after commitment!!! Or who just friend zone me!! (I admit I do keep thinking about my ex who broke my heart nearly two years ago!!!)
I've had enough, I want a committed relationship again please help me.

6/27/2015 10:46 am  #2

Re: Love help

I completely understand your frustration.Β  Of course you want a committed relationship! You want and deserve to be happy and have what you desire.Β 

First, you must not think about your ex.Β  You must somehow come to peace with it.Β  It is in the past, and your old thought processes brought on that experience.Β  All you can do now is learn from it, and forgive the pain.Β  Holding onto it will not bring about the future you desire.

Also, try to think of all the things you WANT in a relationship.Β  Don't think about all the frustrations you have experienced.

Try to love yourself too.Β  Be good to yourself.Β  Take care of yourself.Β  Make yourself happy.Β  Treat yourself very special.Β  Allow yourself to be happy.Β  Have love love love.

When you can do this, you will welcome the perfect person who will be committed to you.Β 

I promise!

Good luck!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/27/2015 12:52 pm  #3

i am attracting my lover back.
but... i just know that he is in a relationship now...
i cant stop crying

6/27/2015 1:03 pm  #4

Try not to despair.Β  A lot of people have attracted someone back who is in a relationship.Β  Remember, nothing is permanent.Β  So just because your lover may be with someone else now, it doesn't have to stay that way! You can be with your lover! So never give up!

blueberry wrote:

i am attracting my lover back.
but... i just know that he is in a relationship now...
i cant stop crying

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/27/2015 3:44 pm  #5

How though Veronica? I have tried many LOA tools and techniques but not been successful

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

6/27/2015 5:39 pm  #6

Hi everyone, this sounds just like me a few months ago, and I mean that in the kindest way possible. I kept asking Veronica how to do it. How do I get my man back? When will he appear? What techniques? How long for? Ok, I did some techniques. Why isn't he back yet? 😊 And I've come to an awesome realisation. The answer is actually in the question! Do you see what I mean? In me asking those questions, I clearly had no belief that my guy would be back. Asking all of those questions means that you haven't enough faith, and that you aren't acting "as if." While I'm still learning this process and building my faith, I can say this. I spend a few days wallowing in what currently IS. Then I get inspired, put lots of love energy into my "relationship with my guy" and raise my vibration. And when I focus and very deliberately, ensuring I am full of positive thoughts about us, I ALWAYS ALWAYS manifest some lovely communication from my guy. Every time! So what does that mean? I've come to understand that he simply reflects my own feelings, consistently. So on the days I am a believer and my vibration remains nice and high in the love zone, he quickly reaches out.. When I lose my footing, I won't hear from him for a few days. Anyone else experienced this? I'm now seeing this whole "get your love back" as a kind of experiment! While I haven't reached my ultimate goal yet, I'm delighted to be making progress, and I want everyone else to share their successes so that we can help each other and live happily ever after xx

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/27/2015 6:06 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

Hi everyone, this sounds just like me a few months ago, and I mean that in the kindest way possible. I kept asking Veronica how to do it. How do I get my man back? When will he appear? What techniques? How long for? Ok, I did some techniques. Why isn't he back yet? 😊 And I've come to an awesome realisation. The answer is actually in the question! Do you see what I mean? In me asking those questions, I clearly had no belief that my guy would be back. Asking all of those questions means that you haven't enough faith, and that you aren't acting "as if." While I'm still learning this process and building my faith, I can say this. I spend a few days wallowing in what currently IS. Then I get inspired, put lots of love energy into my "relationship with my guy" and raise my vibration. And when I focus and very deliberately, ensuring I am full of positive thoughts about us, I ALWAYS ALWAYS manifest some lovely communication from my guy. Every time! So what does that mean? I've come to understand that he simply reflects my own feelings, consistently. So on the days I am a believer and my vibration remains nice and high in the love zone, he quickly reaches out.. When I lose my footing, I won't hear from him for a few days. Anyone else experienced this? I'm now seeing this whole "get your love back" as a kind of experiment! While I haven't reached my ultimate goal yet, I'm delighted to be making progress, and I want everyone else to share their successes so that we can help each other and live happily ever after xx

The guy I am currently "seeing" stops talking to me all the time for a few days he blames his anxiety and depression....
Β He's gone quiet and weird since he came over late a couple of nights ago, he dressed smartly.... For me cause I like it, but I also broke down and told about how I feel about stuff happening in my life
I don't know if I can feel happy now

Last edited by Bellecat (6/27/2015 6:24 pm)

6/27/2015 6:36 pm  #8

It's ok, we all get down sometimes. But do you truly believe in LOA? Because if you do, then you can gently remind yourself that YOU are in control here. If you can reach for a better feeling about him, things will smooth over. Can you maybe do a list of appreciation? All the things you absolutely love about your guy? If you can get yourself to a place where your focus is upon those qualities in him, then things will change. Your outer world is just a reflection of what you've been thinking and putting your energy into. Use it to your advantage- what thoughts have you been having that have created a reality where he is distant etc? What thoughts do you need to me thinking instead? "He loves me, he is in constant, loving contact with me. I feel supported by him, and he is always showing me love and affection.." Try and rewrite the story between you- have you ever tried scripting?

Feel it in your soul..

6/27/2015 7:06 pm  #9

Cherished wrote:

It's ok, we all get down sometimes. But do you truly believe in LOA? Because if you do, then you can gently remind yourself that YOU are in control here. If you can reach for a better feeling about him, things will smooth over. Can you maybe do a list of appreciation? All the things you absolutely love about your guy? If you can get yourself to a place where your focus is upon those qualities in him, then things will change. Your outer world is just a reflection of what you've been thinking and putting your energy into. Use it to your advantage- what thoughts have you been having that have created a reality where he is distant etc? What thoughts do you need to me thinking instead? "He loves me, he is in constant, loving contact with me. I feel supported by him, and he is always showing me love and affection.." Try and rewrite the story between you- have you ever tried scripting?

Β 
Thank you, I guess it's the old way of thinking trying to dominate the new way of thinking. It doesn't help my co-worker is trying to tell me he's using me for ___.
I have honestly no idea where to start,

6/27/2015 7:19 pm  #10

Don't be hard on yourself, we are all human and we've all been thinking the "old" way forever! I still do it, I'm just getting better at remembering that it all comes from me! Where do you start? First you need to decide. Do you want this guy? Or do you want to move on? If you really want him you can have him, but it takes focus! Ignore the person telling you bad things about your guy. What anybody else says is irrelevant, TRULY 😊 You must keep reminding yourself that YOU create your reality xx

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera