Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2017 3:17 pm  #1

Dreams

Would dreams about your specific person be considered signs or does it just depend on what is happening in the dream?

7/30/2017 4:45 am  #2

Re: Dreams

When people appear in your dreams its either because they mids you, they've been thinking about you, they want to see you.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/30/2017 9:14 am  #3

jensherratt wrote:

When people appear in your dreams its either because they mids you, they've been thinking about you, they want to see you.

This means my ex thinks about me all the time because I see him in my dream almost every night! πŸ˜‚

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/30/2017 9:26 am  #4

HappyManifesting wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

This means my ex thinks about me all the time because I see him in my dream almost every night! πŸ˜‚

Β 
Sameeee

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

8/11/2017 9:50 am  #5

I don't normally remember my dreams much but recently I remember waking up from 2 different dreams that my special person was in and he was crying in both and I consoled him and told him that I'm here for him and everything will be ok. I thought it was strange remembering those because I'm usually not too aware of my dreams and it made me feel things and it was both in the same week. I don't over analyze it but curious why he is crying in my dreams, like a cry for help almost.

Board footera