Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2017 8:02 am  #1

Living as-if or "in the end"

Hi everyone. I have a question about "living in the end". I wanted your opinion if the techniques I'm using are correct. A week before S and I broke up he left me a very emotional voice mail on my phone and this is what it says..

"Hi G, it's S., um.. just thought I'd give you a call..I'm thinking about you and I miss you..Crazy how things keep happening every time we try to break it off or whatever.. it's like we just can't.. faith keeps bringing us back together.. whether I need something or we just can't live without each other...drives me a bit crazy, a bit of a roller coaster but just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and I miss you..I hope you're having a good night, probably sleeping.. Anyway I won't ramble on your voice mail.."

anyway.. so every once in a while I re-listen to this message and pretend like he just left it for me after our NC now and it makes me feel good to think that he's still missing me and hear his voice so emotional.

Another thing I did is make up a fake facebook "relationship status" screenshot of us and I look at it once in a while as well.
What do you think? do you ever do anything like that?

Thanks

7/28/2017 9:54 am  #2

Re: Living as-if or "in the end"

If what you are doing makes you happy and you do believe that you guys are together then yes, what you're doing is right. And only you can tell if it's right, actually. Everyone has their own way of dealing with this stuff.

About your second question, I don't use any techniques. I've manifested my ex back twice without any techniques. And I don't feel like doing those techniques either.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/28/2017 12:05 pm  #3

My suggestion is to do whatever makes you feel happy, loved and not addicted to the outcome.

The Universe is your playground.

7/28/2017 12:59 pm  #4

Thanks for your advice. I just wanted to see what other people here are doing to manifest. I feel happier now either way so I don't think I'm stressing over it or anything like that. It's just fun imagining stuff sometimes as if it's already hapenning

7/28/2017 1:05 pm  #5

Whatever feels right for you.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/28/2017 7:27 pm  #6

I think the best thing to do is not focus on a specific person being in your life, but that the person you are with is just as happy with you as yo are with them.

I remember Neville Goddard talking about this and giving an example.

7/29/2017 5:22 am  #7

HappyManifesting wrote:

If what you are doing makes you happy and you do believe that you guys are together then yes, what you're doing is right. And only you can tell if it's right, actually. Everyone has their own way of dealing with this stuff.

About your second question, I don't use any techniques. I've manifested my ex back twice without any techniques. And I don't feel like doing those techniques either.

wow you seem to be great at manifesting. Can you share how do you keep doing it? I dont want any techniques either, just wanna know how you do it so effortlessly  

If you dont mind, I also wanna know are you with you ex now or with someone else?

7/29/2017 7:59 am  #8

DMR wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

wow you seem to be great at manifesting. Can you share how do you keep doing it? I dont want any techniques either, just wanna know how you do it so effortlessly  

If you dont mind, I also wanna know are you with you ex now or with someone else?

I think everybody is great at manifesting, you just need to figure out what works best for you.
But there is one thing in common in everybody who seems to manifest stuff effortlessly, that is releasing the resistance and doing what makes you happy, I believe that's all there is to it. It is not about efforts and techniques tbh, it's more about aligning with your desire; and more often than not, doing all these techniques make you obsessed with them. That's what I have seen.
Manifesting things into your physical reality is the easiest thing to do if you can understand what works for you the best. You don't have to dwell on the techniques for hours or days. You just have to work on yourself and you will have what you want in no time.
Most people don't understand the secret even after it has been served to them in a silver platter, they make the desire their focus and not themselves when it should be the other way around.
Now, what I fail to understand is why is it so hard to do things that make you happy?! But then again, everybody functions differently and I am no one to judge them.
So, basically I just do me and manifest things.

About my ex, no we are not together as of now. I am real good at messing things up once I get my manifestation. 😂
But I am not stressing over it. It doesn't really matter if he's around, I am happy and completely satisfied with my life. And why wouldn't I be when I know my life is amazing?!
I had some limiting beliefs which I needed to get rid of, I have been working on them and I guess I have come a long way.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/29/2017 10:31 am  #9

HappyManifesting wrote:

DMR wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

I think everybody is great at manifesting, you just need to figure out what works best for you.
But there is one thing in common in everybody who seems to manifest stuff effortlessly, that is releasing the resistance and doing what makes you happy, I believe that's all there is to it. It is not about efforts and techniques tbh, it's more about aligning with your desire; and more often than not, doing all these techniques make you obsessed with them. That's what I have seen.
Manifesting things into your physical reality is the easiest thing to do if you can understand what works for you the best. You don't have to dwell on the techniques for hours or days. You just have to work on yourself and you will have what you want in no time.
Most people don't understand the secret even after it has been served to them in a silver platter, they make the desire their focus and not themselves when it should be the other way around.
Now, what I fail to understand is why is it so hard to do things that make you happy?! But then again, everybody functions differently and I am no one to judge them.
So, basically I just do me and manifest things.

About my ex, no we are not together as of now. I am real good at messing things up once I get my manifestation. 😂
But I am not stressing over it. It doesn't really matter if he's around, I am happy and completely satisfied with my life. And why wouldn't I be when I know my life is amazing?!
I had some limiting beliefs which I needed to get rid of, I have been working on them and I guess I have come a long way.

Amazing and inspiring

7/29/2017 11:12 am  #10

tedwards wrote:

I think the best thing to do is not focus on a specific person being in your life, but that the person you are with is just as happy with you as yo are with them.

I remember Neville Goddard talking about this and giving an example.

That makes sense. Thank you all for taking the time to respond and give me advice :-) I believe that my manifesting is close. I'm just living my life as it is for now until that happens

Board footera