Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2017 4:03 pm  #21

Re: What To Do When He Ghosts You

I use to get so mad and frustrated with things like this, but now I honestly don’t give a f*ck lol.    Not even when it comes to romantic feelings, but people in general

At least in my experience, I’ve realixed people(ex’s,friends,crushes,etc)  always come back, when you usually don’t care  or the people that don’t come back, I made a decision in my head that I don’t want them to

When it comes to my specific person    We’ve known each other for almost 2 years, but really started getting close around April.   Since that time.  The most we haven’t talked is maybe a week or two.    But the first time(way back in May) she told me she was going to take time for herself

The 2nd time    She was like I’m really bad pain until age got surgery so she wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone(this was around August)

She’s the type of person that loves her alone time and loves having space.  So whenever she’s stressed,has anxiety,etc.  she gets quiet, but she has gotten better with communicating.  So I know it will get better

It’s funny.  Like last week.  We just talked on snap for the week cause she was going through one of her times     I’m just glad she kept me in the loop.    It really does suck when people randomly ghost you

Honestly, I don’t ghost any of my friends/etc.  if people text me.  I always reply when I can.    But if they don’t reply/leave me on read, I just don’t waste my effort/energy

I realized, if people want to talk. They’ll make the time

I honestly believe we can manifest anything.  But some things(especially with people). The question you have to ask yourself is, is it worth the effort to manifest?

10/25/2017 10:00 pm  #22

You know I was ghosted by a guy I used to like, I decided that the situation wasn't worth salvaging so I let it be. I am better than that, I moved on and focused on being the fabulous gal that I am the person started messaging me again but I am above these games. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

10/29/2017 8:11 pm  #23

Have fun and forget about someone who ghosts you. They ALL want you back eventually. Even the loser. And you're gonna attract a LOT of creepy losers. It is scary if you hate attention. A lot of them are rapists. Never accept gifts from a rapist.

10/30/2017 2:57 pm  #24

RAPISTS! What in the world are you talking about?

Justaspeckintheuniverse wrote:

Have fun and forget about someone who ghosts you. They ALL want you back eventually. Even the loser. And you're gonna attract a LOT of creepy losers. It is scary if you hate attention. A lot of them are rapists. Never accept gifts from a rapist.

10/30/2017 3:18 pm  #25

Justaspeckintheuniverse wrote:

I seriously think you need to look for outside help . Please

10/30/2017 5:20 pm  #26

I actually agreed with their post, until I read the rapists part 

10/31/2017 4:44 am  #27

It's just someone with too much time on their hands trying to be edgy, funny or clever and instead being utterly ridiculous.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/31/2017 8:24 am  #28

I took screenshots of the posts in question and sent them to Veronica, the rapist and satanist stuff was a little worrying. I can only moderate threads so I've left it with Veronica to decide on what else to do 

10/31/2017 8:27 am  #29

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I took screenshots of the posts in question and sent them to Veronica, the rapist and satanist stuff was a little worrying. I can only moderate threads so I've left it with Veronica to decide on what else to do 

Those posts appear to have been removed, thankfully.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/31/2017 8:56 am  #30

Cynthia wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Those posts appear to have been removed, thankfully.

I removed them, forgot to add that. One of those days but if any more pop up again feel free to send me a message and I'll moderate the threads! 

Board footera