Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2017 10:46 am  #1

What To Do When He Ghosts You

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/27/2017 10:52 am  #2

Re: What To Do When He Ghosts You

Too true.

Personally, I find ghosting as a phenomenon to be so hurtful and disrespectful. It's never really happened to me but I just struggle to think positively of people who do it.

If it happened to me, I'd move on straight away. If they come back in later on, they would have to have an exceptional excuse for their behaviour for me to even consider responding to an apology.

7/27/2017 10:55 am  #3

Lifesagas wrote:

Too true.

Personally, I find ghosting as a phenomenon to be so hurtful and disrespectful. It's never really happened to me but I just struggle to think positively of people who do it.

If it happened to me, I'd move on straight away. If they come back in later on, they would have to have an exceptional excuse for their behaviour for me to even consider responding to an apology.

Me too. I've had three friends do it to me, and I find it ridiculous behaviour.Β 

7/27/2017 11:21 am  #4

Me too. If you don't want to see someone again or need space or whatever; then be an adult and say that. Don't just ignore someone.

I'll add a caveat that if someone is obsessive and just not listening to you saying you're not interested then you have to just cut off contact because i've been there and when you've been clear and they keep on, any polite response you give just seems to encourage them.

7/27/2017 3:59 pm  #5

I've been ghosted by someone I thought I was close with recently, speaks volumes about the person and doesn't reflect who I am in the slightest. In all fairness, I was probably a little needy too but I won't be losing sleep over it.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

7/27/2017 4:28 pm  #6

I love this! Why we want to be with the person who don't value us.
Thanks PF.

7/28/2017 6:40 am  #7

I was ghosted by my boyfriend but still got him back him. I know it was my negative thoughts that drove him away but I always knew he was the one.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/29/2017 12:27 am  #8

jensherratt wrote:

I was ghosted by my boyfriend but still got him back him. I know it was my negative thoughts that drove him away but I always knew he was the one.

I needed to hear this. I've heard everyone saying all the above comment... "Why do you want someone who don't want you". Because I want him. That's it.

I know for sure it's myself who drove him away, and he had told me about my behaviour before.

It's been 2 months... But I still believe he will come back.

7/29/2017 3:12 am  #9

LearningToDetach wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

I needed to hear this. I've heard everyone saying all the above comment... "Why do you want someone who don't want you". Because I want him. That's it.

I know for sure it's myself who drove him away, and he had told me about my behaviour before.

If this is a real life boyfriend who you were in a relationship with and which he then finished, that's not ghosting.

7/29/2017 3:23 am  #10

LearningToDetach wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Additionally the question was why do you want to be with someone who doesn't VALUE you.  not who doesn't want you. Ending an established relationship and giving an explanation for it isn't ghosting somebody. If you did drive your boyfriend away he may have been hurt and upset at having to finish things.

Board footera