Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 11:29 pm  #1

Goodbye

Hey everyone. I've been here for 1.5 years and for the first little while this forum was a place of hope and encouragement. I learned a lot about LOA and this year I've manifested so many things. It taught me so much about self love and for the first time I'm happy just because. I stopped coming often because I really didn't need to but I sometimes lurked to follow other users journeys. This place started getting a few bad apples and started taking a turn for the worse. There are no moderators and it is turning angry. I witnessed Sanshi genuinely trying to help people and then even she couldn't take it when people didn't listen.

I believed I could help one poster. I genuinely wanted to help and that's why I logged in. Overall, I was in a good mood because I had manifested an interview for a job which was perfect. I thought I'd share my thoughts and it did come off as tough, but I was genuine. I wanted to help that user with what worked for me. I've had people disagree with me on this forum but for the first time someone personally attacked me here and called me a name. I'm sorry that I disagree with what the majority of users here want to hear but that's my stance. My stance is centred from a place of love and I genuinely want to help the users here. However, the name calling is a vibe killer and is draining energetically. From a place of maintaining my vibe, I will need to leave. I would have asked Cherished to delete my account but she's MIA. So I just need to stop coming and maintain my vibe. I know some of us say we attract these experiences. But as CR said in his post, the 9/11 victims didn't attract it. In fact, many people came together at that time in the name of love. So in the name of love for me and the other members, I'm going to leave for now. I don't want the negativity on this board to project into me and have me project back onto other members. I do hope yo become a life coach and start a blog and I'll let you all know.

There are a few friends I've made on this forum and I'll PM you with my contact info to keep in touch. Thank you and I wish you all the best in manifesting your perfect dreams.

7/25/2017 1:40 am  #2

Re: Goodbye

Just adding, if you want to remove the negativity, and "actually help others", you need to drop the negativity and the rudeness yourself.

If you feel like returning, i just hope you come back without blaming others for negativity when you're quick to spread it yourself.

That said, I hope everything works out well for you. And if you ever need someone to talk to, if you feel like returning, I'll be just a pm away, okay? I know how things can be, and I'm more than happy to lend an ear.

Best wishes

7/25/2017 1:58 am  #3

There was no negativity in my post. I was personally insulted by you. You just want to control people. You are manipulated. You are the reason we've lost good resources like Sanshi and Cherished. You say you're a PM away as if I need help. You can't even gauge at what I'm trying to say. I'm at a high vibe but people like you are soooo draining. You're an energy vamp.

7/25/2017 2:39 am  #4

mugginess wrote:

There was no negativity in my post. I was personally insulted by you. You just want to control people. You are manipulated. You are the reason we've lost good resources like Sanshi and Cherished. You say you're a PM away as if I need help. You can't even gauge at what I'm trying to say. I'm at a high vibe but people like you are soooo draining. You're an energy vamp.

You're very clearly not at a 'high vibe'. Best of luck.

7/25/2017 2:51 am  #5

YesIWILL wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Yeah you're right. I was. I allowed you to lower my vibe. This is my fault. You saw me as just being full of hate. You're clearly in a low vibe when you couldn't have seen my post as being genuine. All I told you was that you need therapy because you think LOA can force people to do things. I didn't like that one bit and you said hurtful things when all I'm doing is defending my belief. You will never be able to force anyone to do anything. And you accused me of being bitter cause I can't manifest. No wonder half this forum can't stand you.

I'm human. I have emotions. My vibe will be brought down when I experience negative circumstances no matter what. You just will not acknowledge your faults and that you are very capable of hurting people. I'm sorry if I came off as rude or harsh to you. But calling me names like an asshole and saying I'm coming from a place of hate is just wrong. I'm not going to fight my emotions. But I have enough love for myself that I'll defend myself and stand up for what's right.

7/25/2017 2:53 am  #6

mugginess wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Yeah you're right. I was. I allowed you to lower my vibe. This is my fault. You saw me as just being full of hate. You're clearly in a low vibe when you couldn't have seen my post as being genuine. All I told you was that you need therapy because you think LOA can force people to do things. I didn't like that one bit and you said hurtful things when all I'm doing is defending my belief. You will never be able to force anyone to do anything. And you accused me of being bitter cause I can't manifest. No wonder half this forum can't stand you.

I'm human. I have emotions. My vibe will be brought down when I experience negative circumstances no matter what. You just will not acknowledge your faults and that you are very capable of hurting people. I'm sorry if I came off as rude or harsh to you. But calling me names like an asshole and saying I'm coming from a place of hate is just wrong. I'm not going to fight my emotions. But I have enough love for myself that I'll defend myself and stand up for what's right.

I'm sorry.

7/25/2017 3:01 am  #7

Apology accepted. Read my PM

7/25/2017 3:13 am  #8

I've apologized to YIW for my part in this spiral. I was upset too with how things went. If it is possible, I do want my account deleted as I don't want to end up in battles like these again.

But let this be a lesson to all of us. We are all hurt and we attract people who are of that frequency. It's a lesson we need to work on ourself and loving ourself to create more situations of love.

I wish people like YIW the best on their journeys and I hope all of us manifest the life of our dreams.

8/11/2017 12:49 am  #9

Hey Mugginess please message me, i really really need to speak to you.

8/11/2017 2:19 am  #10

Hey happyinlove!

Board footera