Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2015 3:57 pm  #1

Progress!! So happy using Lanie's Method!

I have been trying out Lanie's RS method for the last couple days and I think it's working! I imagine my guy turning when I call his name and then he comes to me and tells me everything I want to hear and I feel great afterwards. I try to do it 3 or more times a day since it's such a short and easy exercise.

Anyway I always look through my facebook memories cause they're hilarious. Today I made a comment on a friend's old facebook post about my birthday party two years ago (which my guy attended when we were dating) and he 'liked' the comment! This is the first time in months since he's done this! I think he's warming up to me again! I was so excited I jumped up and down and screamed lol Then I did another Lanie RS session right away so I could use the good feelings to manifest! I can't wait to see what I manifest next!

11/23/2015 4:09 pm  #2

Re: Progress!! So happy using Lanie's Method!

TrustMe wrote:

I have been trying out Lanie's RS method for the last couple days and I think it's working! I imagine my guy turning when I call his name and then he comes to me and tells me everything I want to hear and I feel great afterwards. I try to do it 3 or more times a day since it's such a short and easy exercise.

Anyway I always look through my facebook memories cause they're hilarious. Today I made a comment on a friend's old facebook post about my birthday party two years ago (which my guy attended when we were dating) and he 'liked' the comment! This is the first time in months since he's done this! I think he's warming up to me again! I was so excited I jumped up and down and screamed lol Then I did another Lanie RS session right away so I could use the good feelings to manifest! I can't wait to see what I manifest next!

Excellent well done

11/23/2015 5:48 pm  #3

Thank you!

11/23/2015 6:17 pm  #4

This is great news!! Keep up the good work!!

11/24/2015 1:46 am  #5

YAY!

Congrats! I was just looking for some Lanie results to keep me going! Her technique makes me feel so good! X

Last edited by rosetinted (11/24/2015 1:46 am)

11/24/2015 7:45 pm  #6

My favourite thing about it is that I can pretty much do it wherever because it takes 5 minutes or less! This morning I got so caught up in my fantasy that I took 15 minutes lol But usually I'll take 5 minutes in the morning to say good morning to him, check up on him at lunch, say hello at dinner, and then say goodnight before I go to sleep. It's awesome!

3/14/2016 7:23 am  #7

Can you share how you do it? What are the importnt things to take note?

3/18/2016 11:57 pm  #8

I agree, I enjoy Lanie's method too. It's fun and doesn't feel like "work" at all. Looks like you're having great success, keep it up and keep us posted on what happens next!!!Β 

Board footera