Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 9:10 pm  #21

Re: Ready to call LOA on its bluff

mugginess wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

mugginess wrote:

I've followed you for almost a year and you never really believed in LOA. Go through your post history and it's always the same story. It's always "why isn't this working?" I don't blame you. This entire LOA industry has made this some form of witch craft where if you visualize enough, meditate enough, affirm enough and make as many vision boards somehow you can win a specific person. How is that different from those palm readers who promise you a $10 reading only to then say for a price they'll teach you to meditate and ring back that person? Think of how much money Veronica is making to tell you the same stuff that you can watch in her videos. This is an industry to prey on people like you, who honestly could use the money on a good therapist so that you don't need to "use" LOA to win someone.

Now I'm going to teach you what LOA is in this one post. After this, if you don't say "oh I get this" and have to look elsewhere then you'll never understand. And regardless of what I say, please get some therapy. I really think there are some issues you need to address which are preventing you from being in a relationship and having you get heartbroken. We talk so much about alignment on this forum and so many of us are heartbroken and yet we want to go back to that ex.we try so hard to be aligned but we avoid therapy because the therapist will tell us the truth. You cannot force anyone to do anything. But the therapist will bring us back into alignment with ourselves to have healthy relationships in the future. I know this forum is all about manifesting an ex or specific person, but nothing in this world can make anyone do anything. So I do agree with you that a portion of what You believe is LOA is bullshit. YOU CANNOT MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING.

I use manifesting a relationship like applying for jobs. I lost my job three months ago. But instead of being upset about it, I've actually been grateful for this time off. I got an interview at my dream company and I truly believed I got it. I had no doubt whatsoever. Guess what? I didn't get the job! Does that mean LOA "doesn't work"? No. Because I now have an interview with another company which doesn't have the brand recognition but was in my city, does work in the same field as me, and pays higher. The Universe gave me something better because I was detached. There was no way I had the ability to remote seduce the hiring managers to hire me. I did visualize an offer letter so many times and visualize telling all my friends id be working there, but it never happened. I could have been depressed about it and not performed at my other job, essentially turning away any potential references for future jobs but I went on with my life and just believed there was something better. Another route I could have taken is waited six months and used those six months to see how I could be a better candidate for next time and then re-applied and maybe next time I would have gotten it. Essentially its going into NC and getting into alignment. It's just with jobs it's easier to detach because there are less emotions than with relationships but if you get LOA at all you would get where I'm going with this.

So here are my main points:

1. deatch what is this whole detachment thing? Essentially stop caring. Maybe it would mean giving up on LOA for a little while. I know it sounds counter intuitive but reading these forums and trying different techniques only for nothing to work can be draining and it can feel like it's not working. In fact, if you can say with full confidence that you're ok with never getting your desire because you're so awesome to begin with, but it'll just be nice to have then you've gotten it. I fact, after detaching you may not even want that specific person. In fact, I think in your case, it could have been there were issues on his end. But we don't know. You clearly weren't detached if you needed to post it on a forum just as a way to insult the beliefs of many people on this forum. Therapy will help you a lot with detachment. In fact, o recommend you watch this Bollywood movie on Netflix, Dear Zindagi. It'll show you how the main character works through her relationship issues.

2. gratitude this helps you so much with detachment. Being happy for the little things in your life really gets you away from the idea that a specific someone or job is the only way to happiness. Being happy for your friends will make you want to spend more time with them and them with you. Maybe they can even recommend someone for you because they enjoy your presence. They won't do that if you're draining. If you don't like your job but start appreciating the good parts of it you start performing better and can manifest a promotion or better job. However, if you complain then you won't move up. Now getting started with gratitude is tough. But some resources would be on the Awesome AJ blog which you can google. His whole stance is on gratitude. He offers paid stuff but his free stuff is good enough in my opinion. The Magic is also a good place to start gratitude but I find at a low point it wasn't easy. I'd say it's good to use when you've recovered emotionally. You could order the 5 minute journal which helps you start and end each day with gratide. It's very easy and quick but does wonders! I love it. I also wanted to point out that when you posted you got an fb message from your ex I got excited because this was after years of NC. But the fact you couldn't be grateful and ask strangers on a forum what do clearly indicates your vibe is low and you then attracted a subsequent negative event. If your vibe was high you would have been able to handle the situation on your own. Nobody here knows you or your ex and you're seriously asking is what to say?

3. negative emotions are ok I get it. All you have to do is be happy and things will work out. We're human for gods sake. Read any psychology or physiology textbook and you know that it's in our biology. Don't fight it. It's ok to be upset and disappointed when things don't work out. But if you have already developed a sense of self love you'll feel compassion for yourself and allow yourself to move on. If you have a friend who is upset that things didn't work out with the guy she liked what would you say? You would feel bad for her, take cRe of her and then hope she moves on. Why can't you do that for yourself? If that friend starts blaming others like you have been, then would you want to be friends with her? I wouldn't. I gave a friend Li,e that and now I'm slowly weaning away from her. When my vibe was low, I loved being with her. Now I don't. Cause when your vibe changes you want positive people.

Anyway, I hope I explained it to you. Now stop complaining on forums and do something about it.

So just to ask you don't believe you can get an ex back? What about people who have gotten them back when they were in other relationships started taking again after telling them they hate the etc ? I'm just intrigued

Β 
Read my post. I never said you cannot get an ex back. I just said you cannot force anyone to do anything and all the visualization in the world can't do anything IF you're in a low vibration, That's witchcraft if it works. I did get back with an ex once and it was before I was aware of LOA. I just believed we would be back together one day but I also was open to the idea it may never happen.

Often when we take the time around work on ourselves, we get into alignment and open ourselves to what we want, which is to be loved. Maybe the ex will be it, maybe it's something else. Maybe you're in perfect alignment but the other person isn't. What I'm saying is that if you obsess over a specific person and specific outcome you're creating resistance, which will never bring them.

Use my job analogy. If you don't get your dream job at your dream company do you try to RS the hiring managers to hire you? Most likely no. You probably get another job or stay in your current job. You may try to improve your application and you may get another job. Or you could reapply after taking the time to improve and reflect. You don't necessarily wait for the job to contact you again but it could very well happen too. And then there's the chance the company goes bankrupt and closes meaning they were out of alignment.

And most of the people here are just suffering from a breakup. They need to work on themselves before they get that ex. And this forum is the worst place for them to be. It just prolongs their pain because they think that doing things like visualizing and scripting will make them come back. Visualizing works, but only when someone is already detached. And I think this whole ex back LOA industry focuses so much on the techniques before the first step of detachment.

But if we create our own universe, then sure we can. Everyone is us pushed out, meaning we can get whomever we'd like.

7/24/2017 9:21 pm  #22

YesIWILL wrote:

mugginess wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

So just to ask you don't believe you can get an ex back? What about people who have gotten them back when they were in other relationships started taking again after telling them they hate the etc ? I'm just intrigued

Β 
Read my post. I never said you cannot get an ex back. I just said you cannot force anyone to do anything and all the visualization in the world can't do anything IF you're in a low vibration, That's witchcraft if it works. I did get back with an ex once and it was before I was aware of LOA. I just believed we would be back together one day but I also was open to the idea it may never happen.

Often when we take the time around work on ourselves, we get into alignment and open ourselves to what we want, which is to be loved. Maybe the ex will be it, maybe it's something else. Maybe you're in perfect alignment but the other person isn't. What I'm saying is that if you obsess over a specific person and specific outcome you're creating resistance, which will never bring them.

Use my job analogy. If you don't get your dream job at your dream company do you try to RS the hiring managers to hire you? Most likely no. You probably get another job or stay in your current job. You may try to improve your application and you may get another job. Or you could reapply after taking the time to improve and reflect. You don't necessarily wait for the job to contact you again but it could very well happen too. And then there's the chance the company goes bankrupt and closes meaning they were out of alignment.

And most of the people here are just suffering from a breakup. They need to work on themselves before they get that ex. And this forum is the worst place for them to be. It just prolongs their pain because they think that doing things like visualizing and scripting will make them come back. Visualizing works, but only when someone is already detached. And I think this whole ex back LOA industry focuses so much on the techniques before the first step of detachment.

But if we create our own universe, then sure we can. Everyone is us pushed out, meaning we can get whomever we'd like.

Please. Just. Stop. Please. You cannot force anyone to do anything. You can create situations to attract them to you but you cannot force them. And that logic encourages people to commit actions such as rape or stalking or harassment. So stop. And get therapy.

7/24/2017 9:23 pm  #23

mugginess wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Β 

Please. Just. Stop. Please. You cannot force anyone to do anything. You can create situations to attract them to you but you cannot force them. And that logic encourages people to commit actions such as rape or stalking or harassment. So stop. And get therapy.

Woooaoah. Somone is full of salt. If we don't attract whatever we want, then LoA is bull.Β 

Why be a total asshole to me for no reason simply because you're salty of your own manifesting abilities? It's not nice to tell a random guy to "get therapy"... Kinda sounds like you're the one who needs it.

If you have nothing productive to add, then gtfo the forum, kiddo.

7/24/2017 9:33 pm  #24

YesIWILL wrote:

Oh dear God....no offense to you...but this is another thing that pisses me off.

A. It's pretty obvious that not everyone is us pushed out in a literal sense. Before 9/11, I knew nothing about al-Quida and the Middle East, and all of a sudden they are supposed to be me pushed out? I was a just a little kid who loved Cartoon Network. And if I literally create my own reality...trust me, ISIS and all the other bad **** in the world wouldn't exist because I never imagined that, I didn't imagine everyone in my reality or imagine their problems and actions, so it's pretty obvious that reality as it is isn't my literal creation.

B. I feel like a lot of the people saying this over and over again are quoting Agnes Viverelli but they haven't really listened to each of her videos talking about the subject matter. She goes much deeper with the concept to the point where "everyone is you pushed out" sounds misleading. When I watched her video and she gave examples of it, she didn't say it in the context of you are God and everyone else is just what you imagine them to be. It's more like you attract certain people in your life who are a match to your beliefs about yourself. For example, if you have low self-worth, you'll attract people who treat you bad and make that evident to you, it's not that you imagined this specific person to treat you this way, it's just that you both corresponded to each other based on your energies. That's the gist I get from one of her videos.

C. I just watched another one of Agnes's videos and she was saying that people react to the beliefs we have of them. Kind of different than what she was saying in a different video... So if we believe someone doesn't like us, then they won't like us according to her. I can tell you from my own personal experience that this theory is wrong and inconsistent. They were so many people that I thought wouldn't like me and I thought they would forget about me and treat me badly, but they didn't, my beliefs about them didn't matter - they defied how I imagined them (thankfully).
Β 

7/24/2017 9:46 pm  #25

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Oh dear God....no offense to you...but this is another thing that pisses me off.

A. It's pretty obvious that not everyone is us pushed out in a literal sense. Before 9/11, I knew nothing about al-Quida and the Middle East, and all of a sudden they are supposed to be me pushed out? I was a just a little kid who loved Cartoon Network. And if I literally create my own reality...trust me, ISIS and all the other bad **** in the world wouldn't exist because I never imagined that, I didn't imagine everyone in my reality or imagine their problems and actions, so it's pretty obvious that reality as it is isn't my literal creation.

B. I feel like a lot of the people saying this over and over again are quoting Agnes Viverelli but they haven't really listened to each of her videos talking about the subject matter. She goes much deeper with the concept to the point where "everyone is you pushed out" sounds misleading. When I watched her video and she gave examples of it, she didn't say it in the context of you are God and everyone else is just what you imagine them to be. It's more like you attract certain people in your life who are a match to your beliefs about yourself. For example, if you have low self-worth, you'll attract people who treat you bad and make that evident to you, it's not that you imagined this specific person to treat you this way, it's just that you both corresponded to each other based on your energies. That's the gist I get from one of her videos.

C. I just watched another one of Agnes's videos and she was saying that people react to the beliefs we have of them. Kind of different than what she was saying in a different video... So if we believe someone doesn't like us, then they won't like us according to her. I can tell you from my own personal experience that this theory is wrong and inconsistent. They were so many people that I thought wouldn't like me and I thought they would forget about me and treat me badly, but they didn't, my beliefs about them didn't matter - they defied how I imagined them (thankfully).
Β 

So sum it up for all of us. So we all can understand (because honestly I'm a bit too drunk to read that whole thing right now, I apologize) - we can attract anyone we want into our lives; exes or otherwise, and if we want to, for example, marry them, we can? We can attract exes back into a relationship with us...?

True? False?

Because what I'm reading right now is more about the semantics than the actual 'yes you can' or 'no you can't, and it's turning into philosophical bullshit which I think is just confusing people.

7/24/2017 9:51 pm  #26

YesIWILL wrote:

Β If we don't attract whatever we want, then LoA is bull.

I think this is a great way of looking at LoA: "You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are." A lot of us are trying to manifest what we want, but we misunderstand that we can't have it unless we're in the right energy to receive it. Simply wanting it doesn't bring it. So it all boils down to your energy, reality (your experiences) reflects your own energy (beliefs/ state of being/ the consciousness you carry about yourself/ the actions you take as a result of that consciousness). Likewise, we attract things that are in harmony with our energy.

You're free to look at it differently, but I've been into this stuff for years, had many failures and some success stories too. In the beginning, I just took what other people were saying at face value because I was a newbie and I desperately wanted to believe. But the truth is I was blindly following other people's ideas with little reflection. Now after years of applying these ideas, I learned not to take what others say at face value anymore. Test these ideas out and see what happens, and if your life doesn't improve then tweak the ideas to make your life better. Everything I say is the result of trial and error with these ideas and then tweaking them to make life better, and this is why I don't put stock in abstract theory but in direct experience and personal change.
Β 

7/24/2017 9:53 pm  #27

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Β If we don't attract whatever we want, then LoA is bull.

I think this is a great way of looking at LoA: "You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are." A lot of us are trying to manifest what we want, but we misunderstand that we can't have it unless we're in the right energy to receive it. Simply wanting it doesn't bring it. So it all boils down to your energy, reality (your experiences) reflects your own energy (beliefs/ state of being/ the consciousness you carry about yourself/ the actions you take as a result of that consciousness). Likewise, we attract things that are in harmony with our energy.

You're free to look at it differently, but I've been into this stuff for years, had many failures and some success stories too. In the beginning, I just took what other people were saying at face value because I was a newbie and I desperately wanted to believe. But the truth is I was blindly following other people's ideas with little reflection. Now after years of applying these ideas, I learned not to take what others say at face value anymore. Test these ideas out and see what happens, and if your life doesn't improve then tweak the ideas to make your life better. Everything I say is the result of trial and error with these ideas and then tweaking them to make life better, and this is why I don't put stock in abstract theory but in direct experience and personal change.
Β 

Okay, let me rephrase this question...

As long as we are in the right vibration... we can attract whatever, or whomever we'd like?

THAT is what I'm trying to say haha

7/24/2017 9:57 pm  #28

YesIWILL wrote:

So sum it up for all of us. So we all can understand (because honestly I'm a bit too drunk to read that whole thing right now, I apologize) - we can attract anyone we want into our lives; exes or otherwise, and if we want to, for example, marry them, we can? We can attract exes back into a relationship with us...?

True? False?

Because what I'm reading right now is more about the semantics than the actual 'yes you can' or 'no you can't, and it's turning into philosophical bullshit which I think is just confusing people.

It's entirely up to you to decide. I think you're missing my point about Agnes's videos, I was saying that they are inconsistent - one moment she expresses an idea and the next moment the idea seems different than before. But ask yourself this: "We create our own reality." Is that something you truly believe in because of direct experience or just something you heard from someone else so you accepted it to be true without really thinking it over? We can argue over other's peoples ideas but that's not what I'm doing - I'm speaking from direct experience.
Β 

7/24/2017 10:03 pm  #29

This thread has turned very negative.

Name calling and throwing insults it's not very positive. Respect one another, period.

Last edited by IlunaMeisu (7/24/2017 10:05 pm)

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/24/2017 10:06 pm  #30

YesIWILL wrote:

Okay, let me rephrase this question...

As long as we are in the right vibration... we can attract whatever, or whomever we'd like?

THAT is what I'm trying to say haha

Yes - according to theory, according to what some people say.

But the real question is....does your own direct experience match the theory? And if not, should the theory be revised so that it can actually make your life better overall?

Ok, I know others will completely miss the point, that's just the way this forum has always been...

iinikki, I think you might benefit from asking yourself that question. Obviously, these forums are filled with people subscribing to ideas that they want to believe in so badly, but a lot of people don't have direct experience backing up their belief in these theories, and if they do have experience it's often inconsistent and not always explained according to theory.

So I think it's good to look at your own experiences and the theories you believe in, who taught you them, where did you learn them? How you can you tweak the theory or the way you understand it to make things better? How can you change the way you do things to make things better? Most people are just repeating the same old stuff, I'm trying to get you to think about what you can do to make things better by first examing your own beliefs and experiences, to listen to your own intuition instead of just blindly following what someone else says.

Β 

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (7/24/2017 10:19 pm)

Board footera