Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 6:22 pm  #11

Re: Ready to call LOA on its bluff

I've followed you for almost a year and you never really believed in LOA. Go through your post history and it's always the same story. It's always "why isn't this working?" I don't blame you. This entire LOA industry has made this some form of witch craft where if you visualize enough, meditate enough, affirm enough and make as many vision boards somehow you can win a specific person. How is that different from those palm readers who promise you a $10 reading only to then say for a price they'll teach you to meditate and ring back that person? Think of how much money Veronica is making to tell you the same stuff that you can watch in her videos. This is an industry to prey on people like you, who honestly could use the money on a good therapist so that you don't need to "use" LOA to win someone.

Now I'm going to teach you what LOA is in this one post. After this, if you don't say "oh I get this" and have to look elsewhere then you'll never understand. And regardless of what I say, please get some therapy. I really think there are some issues you need to address which are preventing you from being in a relationship and having you get heartbroken. We talk so much about alignment on this forum and so many of us are heartbroken and yet we want to go back to that ex.we try so hard to be aligned but we avoid therapy because the therapist will tell us the truth. You cannot force anyone to do anything. But the therapist will bring us back into alignment with ourselves to have healthy relationships in the future. I know this forum is all about manifesting an ex or specific person, but nothing in this world can make anyone do anything. So I do agree with you that a portion of what You believe is LOA is bullshit. YOU CANNOT MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING.

I use manifesting a relationship like applying for jobs. I lost my job three months ago. But instead of being upset about it, I've actually been grateful for this time off. I got an interview at my dream company and I truly believed I got it. I had no doubt whatsoever. Guess what? I didn't get the job! Does that mean LOA "doesn't work"? No. Because I now have an interview with another company which doesn't have the brand recognition but was in my city, does work in the same field as me, and pays higher. The Universe gave me something better because I was detached. There was no way I had the ability to remote seduce the hiring managers to hire me. I did visualize an offer letter so many times and visualize telling all my friends id be working there, but it never happened. I could have been depressed about it and not performed at my other job, essentially turning away any potential references for future jobs but I went on with my life and just believed there was something better. Another route I could have taken is waited six months and used those six months to see how I could be a better candidate for next time and then re-applied and maybe next time I would have gotten it. Essentially its going into NC and getting into alignment. It's just with jobs it's easier to detach because there are less emotions than with relationships but if you get LOA at all you would get where I'm going with this.

So here are my main points:

1. deatch what is this whole detachment thing? Essentially stop caring. Maybe it would mean giving up on LOA for a little while. I know it sounds counter intuitive but reading these forums and trying different techniques only for nothing to work can be draining and it can feel like it's not working. In fact, if you can say with full confidence that you're ok with never getting your desire because you're so awesome to begin with, but it'll just be nice to have then you've gotten it. I fact, after detaching you may not even want that specific person. In fact, I think in your case, it could have been there were issues on his end. But we don't know. You clearly weren't detached if you needed to post it on a forum just as a way to insult the beliefs of many people on this forum. Therapy will help you a lot with detachment. In fact, o recommend you watch this Bollywood movie on Netflix, Dear Zindagi. It'll show you how the main character works through her relationship issues.

2. gratitude this helps you so much with detachment. Being happy for the little things in your life really gets you away from the idea that a specific someone or job is the only way to happiness. Being happy for your friends will make you want to spend more time with them and them with you. Maybe they can even recommend someone for you because they enjoy your presence. They won't do that if you're draining. If you don't like your job but start appreciating the good parts of it you start performing better and can manifest a promotion or better job. However, if you complain then you won't move up. Now getting started with gratitude is tough. But some resources would be on the Awesome AJ blog which you can google. His whole stance is on gratitude. He offers paid stuff but his free stuff is good enough in my opinion. The Magic is also a good place to start gratitude but I find at a low point it wasn't easy. I'd say it's good to use when you've recovered emotionally. You could order the 5 minute journal which helps you start and end each day with gratide. It's very easy and quick but does wonders! I love it. I also wanted to point out that when you posted you got an fb message from your ex I got excited because this was after years of NC. But the fact you couldn't be grateful and ask strangers on a forum what do clearly indicates your vibe is low and you then attracted a subsequent negative event. If your vibe was high you would have been able to handle the situation on your own. Nobody here knows you or your ex and you're seriously asking is what to say?

3. negative emotions are ok I get it. All you have to do is be happy and things will work out. We're human for gods sake. Read any psychology or physiology textbook and you know that it's in our biology. Don't fight it. It's ok to be upset and disappointed when things don't work out. But if you have already developed a sense of self love you'll feel compassion for yourself and allow yourself to move on. If you have a friend who is upset that things didn't work out with the guy she liked what would you say? You would feel bad for her, take cRe of her and then hope she moves on. Why can't you do that for yourself? If that friend starts blaming others like you have been, then would you want to be friends with her? I wouldn't. I gave a friend Li,e that and now I'm slowly weaning away from her. When my vibe was low, I loved being with her. Now I don't. Cause when your vibe changes you want positive people.

Anyway, I hope I explained it to you. Now stop complaining on forums and do something about it.

7/24/2017 6:40 pm  #12

7/24/2017 7:40 pm  #13

I feel like when you're happy/confident/etc.  and truly believe.  You can pretty much get anyone.      But you have to have the right energy

Most of the time when we try to attract an ex back or a specific person, we just aren't ready.       Notice how happy/etc(obviously there's always gonna be times you're not happy) the people who have attracted an ex back or a specific person

They usually don't have any doubts.   And they're usually happy most of the time and believe

7/24/2017 7:52 pm  #14

Everyone has different beliefs. Some don't believe in free will and others do. Some don't believe in karma and others do. The only limitations anyone has is what they put on themselves. If you believe in free will, you may not believe you can control anything regarding another person. If you don't believe in free will, you may believe you get what you want because you want it. Your beliefs will determine what you get. There's always debate over it and it's senseless. It's like arguing what religion or political stand is correct. We all think independently. You get what you believe. If you think LOA is bullshit and you're negative about what you're trying to manifest, you can't be shocked that you're not getting what you want. The only thing anyone can say with 100% certainty is you attract what you are and if you feel good you attract good. If you're negative, you're attracting negative.

7/24/2017 7:56 pm  #15

80saeaak wrote:

Everyone has different beliefs. Some don't believe in free will and others do. Some don't believe in karma and others do. The only limitations anyone has is what they put on themselves. If you believe in free will, you may not believe you can control anything regarding another person. If you don't believe in free will, you may believe you get what you want because you want it. Your beliefs will determine what you get. There's always debate over it and it's senseless. It's like arguing what religion or political stand is correct. We all think independently. You get what you believe. If you think LOA is bullshit and you're negative about what you're trying to manifest, you can't be shocked that you're not getting what you want. The only thing anyone can say with 100% certainty is you attract what you are and if you feel good you attract good. If you're negative, you're attracting negative.

So true, it's pretty much why it's not always good to ask for advice/etc for LOA related stuff... you pretty much have to find your own beliefs, then pretty much own it and see what works..Β 
Β 

7/24/2017 8:05 pm  #16

happyinlove wrote:

mugginess wrote:

I've followed you for almost a year and you never really believed in LOA. Go through your post history and it's always the same story. It's always "why isn't this working?" I don't blame you. This entire LOA industry has made this some form of witch craft where if you visualize enough, meditate enough, affirm enough and make as many vision boards somehow you can win a specific person. How is that different from those palm readers who promise you a $10 reading only to then say for a price they'll teach you to meditate and ring back that person? Think of how much money Veronica is making to tell you the same stuff that you can watch in her videos. This is an industry to prey on people like you, who honestly could use the money on a good therapist so that you don't need to "use" LOA to win someone.

Now I'm going to teach you what LOA is in this one post. After this, if you don't say "oh I get this" and have to look elsewhere then you'll never understand. And regardless of what I say, please get some therapy. I really think there are some issues you need to address which are preventing you from being in a relationship and having you get heartbroken. We talk so much about alignment on this forum and so many of us are heartbroken and yet we want to go back to that ex.we try so hard to be aligned but we avoid therapy because the therapist will tell us the truth. You cannot force anyone to do anything. But the therapist will bring us back into alignment with ourselves to have healthy relationships in the future. I know this forum is all about manifesting an ex or specific person, but nothing in this world can make anyone do anything. So I do agree with you that a portion of what You believe is LOA is bullshit. YOU CANNOT MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING.

I use manifesting a relationship like applying for jobs. I lost my job three months ago. But instead of being upset about it, I've actually been grateful for this time off. I got an interview at my dream company and I truly believed I got it. I had no doubt whatsoever. Guess what? I didn't get the job! Does that mean LOA "doesn't work"? No. Because I now have an interview with another company which doesn't have the brand recognition but was in my city, does work in the same field as me, and pays higher. The Universe gave me something better because I was detached. There was no way I had the ability to remote seduce the hiring managers to hire me. I did visualize an offer letter so many times and visualize telling all my friends id be working there, but it never happened. I could have been depressed about it and not performed at my other job, essentially turning away any potential references for future jobs but I went on with my life and just believed there was something better. Another route I could have taken is waited six months and used those six months to see how I could be a better candidate for next time and then re-applied and maybe next time I would have gotten it. Essentially its going into NC and getting into alignment. It's just with jobs it's easier to detach because there are less emotions than with relationships but if you get LOA at all you would get where I'm going with this.

1. deatch what is this whole detachment thing? Essentially stop caring. Maybe it would mean giving up on LOA for a little while. I know it sounds counter intuitive but reading these forums and trying different techniques only for nothing to work can be draining and it can feel like it's not working. In fact, if you can say with full confidence that you're ok with never getting your desire because you're so awesome to begin with, but it'll just be nice to have then you've gotten it. I fact, after detaching you may not even want that specific person. In fact, I think in your case, it could have been there were issues on his end. But we don't know. You clearly weren't detached if you needed to post it on a forum just as a way to insult the beliefs of many people on this forum. Therapy will help you a lot with detachment. In fact, o recommend you watch this Bollywood movie on Netflix, Dear Zindagi. It'll show you how the main character works through her relationship issues.

2. gratitude this helps you so much with detachment. Being happy for the little things in your life really gets you away from the idea that a specific someone or job is the only way to happiness. Being happy for your friends will make you want to spend more time with them and them with you. Maybe they can even recommend someone for you because they enjoy your presence. They won't do that if you're draining. If you don't like your job but start appreciating the good parts of it you start performing better and can manifest a promotion or better job. However, if you complain then you won't move up. Now getting started with gratitude is tough. But some resources would be on the Awesome AJ blog which you can google. His whole stance is on gratitude. He offers paid stuff but his free stuff is good enough in my opinion. The Magic is also a good place to start gratitude but I find at a low point it wasn't easy. I'd say it's good to use when you've recovered emotionally. You could order the 5 minute journal which helps you start and end each day with gratide. It's very easy and quick but does wonders! I love it. I also wanted to point out that when you posted you got an fb message from your ex I got excited because this was after years of NC. But the fact you couldn't be grateful and ask strangers on a forum what do clearly indicates your vibe is low and you then attracted a subsequent negative event. If your vibe was high you would have been able to handle the situation on your own. Nobody here knows you or your ex and you're seriously asking is what to say?

3. negative emotions are ok I get it. All you have to do is be happy and things will work out. We're human for gods sake. Read any psychology or physiology textbook and you know that it's in our biology. Don't fight it. It's ok to be upset and disappointed when things don't work out. But if you have already developed a sense of self love you'll feel compassion for yourself and allow yourself to move on. If you have a friend who is upset that things didn't work out with the guy she liked what would you say? You would feel bad for her, take cRe of her and then hope she moves on. Why can't you do that for yourself? If that friend starts blaming others like you have been, then would you want to be friends with her? I wouldn't. I gave a friend Li,e that and now I'm slowly weaning away from her. When my vibe was low, I loved being with her. Now I don't. Cause when your vibe changes you want positive people.

Anyway, I hope I explained it to you. Now stop complaining on forums and do something about it.

So just to ask you don't believe you can get an ex back? What about people who have gotten them back when they were in other relationships started taking again after telling them they hate the etc ? I'm just intrigued

Β 
Read my post. I never said you cannot get an ex back. I just said you cannot force anyone to do anything and all the visualization in the world can't do anything IF you're in a low vibration, That's witchcraft if it works.  I did get back with an ex once and it was before I was aware of LOA. I just believed we would be back together one day but I also was open to the idea it may never happen.

Often when we take the time around work on ourselves, we get into alignment and open ourselves to what we want, which is to be loved. Maybe the ex will be it, maybe it's something else. Maybe you're in perfect alignment but the other person isn't. What I'm saying is that if you obsess over a specific person and specific outcome you're creating resistance, which will never bring them.

Use my job analogy. If you don't get your dream job at your dream company do you try to RS the hiring managers to hire you? Most likely no. You probably get another job or stay in your current job. You may try to improve your application and you may get another job. Or you could reapply after taking the time to improve and reflect. You don't necessarily wait for the job to contact you again but it could very well happen too.  And then there's the chance the company goes bankrupt and closes meaning they were out of alignment.

And most of the people here are just suffering from a breakup. They need to work on themselves before they get that ex. And this forum is the worst place for them to be. It just prolongs their pain because they think that doing things like visualizing and scripting will make them come back. Visualizing works, but only when someone is already detached. And I think this whole ex back LOA industry focuses so much on the techniques before the first step of detachment.

7/24/2017 8:09 pm  #17

mugginess wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

mugginess wrote:

So just to ask you don't believe you can get an ex back? What about people who have gotten them back when they were in other relationships started taking again after telling them they hate the etc ? I'm just intrigued

Β 
Read my post. I never said you cannot get an ex back. I just said you cannot force anyone to do anything and all the visualization in the world can't do anything IF you're in a low vibration, That's witchcraft if it works.  I did get back with an ex once and it was before I was aware of LOA. I just believed we would be back together one day but I also was open to the idea it may never happen.

Often when we take the time around work on ourselves, we get into alignment and open ourselves to what we want, which is to be loved. Maybe the ex will be it, maybe it's something else. Maybe you're in perfect alignment but the other person isn't. What I'm saying is that if you obsess over a specific person and specific outcome you're creating resistance, which will never bring them.

Use my job analogy. If you don't get your dream job at your dream company do you try to RS the hiring managers to hire you? Most likely no. You probably get another job or stay in your current job. You may try to improve your application and you may get another job. Or you could reapply after taking the time to improve and reflect. You don't necessarily wait for the job to contact you again but it could very well happen too.  And then there's the chance the company goes bankrupt and closes meaning they were out of alignment.

And most of the people here are just suffering from a breakup. They need to work on themselves before they get that ex. And this forum is the worst place for them to be. It just prolongs their pain because they think that doing things like visualizing and scripting will make them come back. Visualizing works, but only when someone is already detached. And I think this whole ex back LOA industry focuses so much on the techniques before the first step of detachment.

Lol I remember when I first came on here and was heart broke.     Visualizing/RS/etc did not feel right at all

Honestly, that's why most people who've achieved succes will tell you to do the techniques when you're already happy.  Because you're using a happy/positive/confident/etc energy instead of a miserable/draining one

7/24/2017 8:29 pm  #18

Dan the man that's exactly what I mean! However if you don't heal yourself then it's draining and then you could potentially miss out on other opportunities. That's why I'm saying that all this stuff just prolongs pain. It's like giving crack to the heartbroken!

7/24/2017 8:58 pm  #19

Oh bloody hell !!!!

Become a high value woman, create a life you love to live without a guy and love yourself!!!!

It's not hard !!!!

Even my friend/dating coach tells everyone that !!!

And no I won't give his name out. I want to remain anonymous

Last edited by Bellecat (7/24/2017 8:59 pm)

7/24/2017 9:03 pm  #20

I know some people will absolutely hate what I have to say but meh, time to be honest. Don't waste your time on the ex-back stuff. Trust me on this, it's a misery pit.

I know a lot of people will go nuts and say stuff like "I create my own reality, if I want my ex I can have my ex! I don't want anyone else, all I have to do is believe and my ex will show up! If I believe my ex is the one, I deserve to give this a shot..." Blah, blah, blah....

Look, when you visualize and do RS and whatever on a specific person, you risk falling in love with a fantasy version of them that probably won't come true. So what happens? This fantasy consumes your mind, you feel like **** when they're not there because you've only maintained the belief that you can't be happy without them. When you do these techniques, you're trapped in a mindset thinking you have to attract them and that you have to do the technique more often to do that, but that's far from being/ feeling as if you're worthy of a happy relationship already. Don't you see how you're on two different wavelengths? One is knowing you're worthy and that you already have it because of who you are, the other is believing you're unworthy and that you need to do some weird technique to make someone like you, so you end up with faith in the technique but never faith in yourself.

Work with LoA teachings to create better beliefs about yourself, to have faith in yourself and what you can do, not to have faith in an ex. When you live your highest calling and live the path of your soul, I really do believe that you'll meet the right people and you'll realize that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful blessing.

I (maybe) attracted a specific person back into my life after spending so much time fighting for her with weird techniques that would sound crazy and creepy if anyone else knew about it. In the end, she came back into my life when I moved on, let go, and just focused on living more confidently in myself, no techniques needed. And when she came back...it wasn't a fun, great romance like I once thought it would be because we both changed. She's a cool person, but I understood that we're both just going in different directions, we have different goals, desires, and expectations out of life and I deserve someone I can be on the same page with, with her it's like I could only share a part of my mind and soul because she wouldn't get the other parts, but it was different with new girls I met who shared more of my interests, so don't we both deserve better than that? It took time apart and a change in vibration to realize that. So I really do believe that when people aren't coming back into our life, it's a good thing because they're probably on a whole different vibration that won't jibe well with your own - this is experience talking. Think about it, why do some people leave your life and some people enter? Because your energy changes and likewise other people's energy changes and we're all just matching up with similar energy, like attracts like.

Besides, you don't even have to do all these weird techniques to attract them back. When you guys were first going out, did you use any techniques? What was your energy/ state of mind like? So be mindful of what these techniques do for you and how you use them, are you genuinely making your life better or are you just repeating the same rut with new people and old people, are the techniques helping you become your ideal version of yourself or are you addicted to the techniques because you're scared nothing will happen if you don't do it, thus just living in fear?

Board footera