Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2017 5:29 pm  #1

Ready to call LOA on its bluff

The heading says it all. I'm calling bullshit on this whole charade. I've been talking to a guy for 2 weeks, and things could not have been going better. EVERYTHING between me and him has been going perfect. And I'm not exaggerating.. we talk all day everyday all the way up until last night when he was initiating making plans with me for either today or tomorrow. Well today.. (nothing has happened between last night and today NOTHING) today out of no where he ghosted me and blocked me. lol! So I sit here and think "exactly what have my thoughts been regarding this guy and how things have been going" and can confidently say that I have NOT had any negative thoughts about him and I. So yah.. loa right? Im calling bullshit.

Feel free to put your "opinion" in and explain. Cause right now I'm pretty freaking pissed that I've wasted 2 years of my life discovering LoA.. for what? Nothing?  Ha.. this is utter nonsense

7/23/2017 5:40 pm  #2

Re: Ready to call LOA on its bluff

It's weird when those type of things happen

I just seen people attract way too much into their lives(all types of stuff) to say it's not real      I mean why do they attract everything? From ex's. To new lovers. To money. Etc?      Do they just have good luck and others don't?

7/23/2017 8:10 pm  #3

Maybe somewhere in your subconscious, not on your conscious

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/24/2017 12:50 am  #4

If i'd been talking to someone for just 2 weeks and straight away we were talking 'all day every day', I'd feel like there was a lot of intensity, need and over-focus projection going on and it would freak me out and make me step back.

So maybe it's something like that. It's not just negative thoughts that can cause problems.

7/24/2017 12:53 am  #5

So let me get this straight: You've practiced LOA for two years and you're calling bullshit because a guy you barely know suddenly ghosted you? What have you tried to manifest in the two years? What have you done to better yourself? Are you solely working on attracting people or are you working on yourself?

I'm assuming you're only working on a relationship or else you wouldn't be so pissed about "losing" someone you've known for two weeks. Since you didn't include any details other than this, I assume you haven't worked on anything to better your own life other than relying on a relationship to make you feel complete. There's so much more to LOA than getting some random guy to want you. I find it very hard to believe that anyone who has spent two years focusing on self-love, happiness, finding ways to better their own life, etc. has gotten NOTHING to show for it... unless you're too lazy to love yourself and are depending on someone else to do it for you. By the tone and anger of your post, it's quite obvious that's you're not in a great place of self-love.

Explanation? You want strangers to explain it?  Okay. I'll give it a whirl... you don't love yourself and people get the vibe that you're an energy sucker. I'm not doing extensive research to see what else you've tried to attract in two years, but based on this post and this one alone, that'd be my guess.

7/24/2017 1:50 am  #6

Who is this guy,someone on line, on a dating app or someone you already know in real life?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/24/2017 7:21 am  #7

Relax

The Universe is your playground.

7/24/2017 8:58 am  #8

Lifesagas wrote:

If i'd been talking to someone for just 2 weeks and straight away we were talking 'all day every day', I'd feel like there was a lot of intensity, need and over-focus projection going on and it would freak me out and make me step back.

So maybe it's something like that. It's not just negative thoughts that can cause problems.

Actually this happen to me.
It started way too intense and fast, so she bailed on me and have been ghosting me for the last 5 weeks.
She freaked out and felt everything went too fast.

7/24/2017 1:03 pm  #9

80saeaak wrote:

So let me get this straight: You've practiced LOA for two years and you're calling bullshit because a guy you barely know suddenly ghosted you? What have you tried to manifest in the two years? What have you done to better yourself? Are you solely working on attracting people or are you working on yourself?

I'm assuming you're only working on a relationship or else you wouldn't be so pissed about "losing" someone you've known for two weeks. Since you didn't include any details other than this, I assume you haven't worked on anything to better your own life other than relying on a relationship to make you feel complete. There's so much more to LOA than getting some random guy to want you. I find it very hard to believe that anyone who has spent two years focusing on self-love, happiness, finding ways to better their own life, etc. has gotten NOTHING to show for it... unless you're too lazy to love yourself and are depending on someone else to do it for you. By the tone and anger of your post, it's quite obvious that's you're not in a great place of self-love.

Explanation? You want strangers to explain it?  Okay. I'll give it a whirl... you don't love yourself and people get the vibe that you're an energy sucker. I'm not doing extensive research to see what else you've tried to attract in two years, but based on this post and this one alone, that'd be my guess.

I can't and won't speak for her

But for me.   The last part is so true.   I feel like sometimes when we are trying to attract a specific person.    We start to focus more on that person than we do ourselves.    I know I've been there, sometimes/most of the time we have to stop placing too much energy on others and more on ourselves

Plus.  We can never love ourselves "too much".

7/24/2017 1:09 pm  #10

80saeaak wrote:

Along with this, you don't necessarily have to be negative about that particular person. If you're being negative about other things or relationships in your life, it would affect this one area too, for obvious reasons.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

Board footera