Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2017 10:32 am  #1

We are back together ☺

I am very happy today ...we are back together. I was the one who left him though some sort of misunderstanding ...I sent him a very bad letter and he blocked me...since then I couldn't stop thinking about him but I broke the rule and wrote to him to explain myself ...then after a couple of months ...voila we are back and better than ever...just to mention he was the  first love of my life...he contacted me on Facebook and we fell madly in love again after too many years...sad it is a long distance relationship. 
Wish you all luck and happiness
do not despair...if you are thinking obsessively about somebody he will be thinking about you...I believe

7/22/2017 10:33 am  #2

Re: We are back together ☺

ruth wrote:

I am very happy today ...we are back together. I was the one who left him though some sort of misunderstanding ...I sent him a very bad letter and he blocked me...since then I couldn't stop thinking about him but I broke the rule and wrote to him to explain myself ...then after a couple of months ...voila we are back and better than ever...just to mention he was the  first love of my life...he contacted me on Facebook and we fell madly in love again after too many years...sad it is a long distance relationship. 
Wish you all luck and happiness
do not despair...if you are thinking obsessively about somebody he will be thinking about you...I believe

7/22/2017 4:41 pm  #3

Congratulations!!Β 

7/24/2017 1:25 pm  #4

just an update and this is crazy
any explanation is welcome...
today I was fI'll of love and sent my sweetheart lots of kind messages but as soon as I tried to get deep into what happened he blocked me
..I know that he can't deal with his feelings and I am kinda sick of his behaviour not sure I want this relationship anymore...sick of being blocked and unblocked...it had been more than a year now dealing with this ....I am moving on unless God had a different plan
all the best to all of you

7/24/2017 2:32 pm  #5

ruth wrote:

just an update and this is crazy
any explanation is welcome...
today I was fI'll of love and sent my sweetheart lots of kind messages but as soon as I tried to get deep into what happened he blocked me
..I know that he can't deal with his feelings and I am kinda sick of his behaviour not sure I want this relationship anymore...sick of being blocked and unblocked...it had been more than a year now dealing with this ....I am moving on unless God had a different plan
all the best to all of you

You keep reaffirming to yourself that you are blocked, have been blocked, unblocked. Even in the success story was "blocked"
I'd work on self love, when you're full of love you wouldn't need that outside reassurance to prove you're full of love. If you're full of love you're full of love and it will reveal itself to YOU. Also, everyone is you pushed out. Agnes V goes into this a lot on her channel. Try a  week or two of just self love, self love. Also, God doesn't "have anything for you" unless you want it. God does not decide we do, God does not pick your life, you do. So if your belief is that god has something for you then that's what you'll get obviously but the decision is yours.

Last edited by sweetlove1990 (7/24/2017 2:33 pm)

Love is the highest vibration.

Board footera