Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 6:47 am  #11

Re: Where is everyone at?

honeebee wrote:

I used to be on here everyday just so I could read and learn from Ace, Avaelle, Pretty flamingo, Jensherratt and I would be excited but then people were debating and not agreeing with each other and I did not see Veronica on here all that much. I got so discouraged and pulled back. Yeah I wish this forum could go back to learning about LOA and helping one another.

Veronica is very active on the forum now and has made a number of new YouTube videos.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/08/2017 8:01 am  #12

Thanks.

9/08/2017 12:18 pm  #13

I have what I want I just love helping out. For me it's also a reminder too about the core of loa. Also I want people to be as successful. That's why I just love posting books stories etc. maybe I'm too active lol

9/13/2017 10:24 am  #14

honeebee wrote:

I used to be on here everyday just so I could read and learn from Ace, Avaelle, Pretty flamingo, Jensherratt and I would be excited but then people were debating and not agreeing with each other and I did not see Veronica on here all that much. I got so discouraged and pulled back. Yeah I wish this forum could go back to learning about LOA and helping one another.

Hey Honeebee!  I do think the gang that was active during that time was awesome!!! But,  I suppose we all have our paths and things change.  We can't be attached.

The Universe is your playground.

9/25/2017 9:55 am  #15

I've been in a really happy new relationship for nearly 6 months so I have been focusing on that and being present. I checked in every now and then but at the time it seemed very negative and I didn't want it to affect my well being. I hope everyone is doing well though! I still do some scripting on here and always listen to Agnes Vivrelli on YouTube, however I am no longer attracting an ex so sometimes I don't feel the need to come on here! It's nice to see when people are making positive progress though hope all is well with everyone! xx

9/25/2017 12:08 pm  #16

I stopped coming on because of Judgmental people.  And, I spoke with Veronica about it.  I mentioned how people are not being very kind to others and judging their situations and telling others to leave their relationships.  When She does mention all things are possible.  Sorry but, if your studying and practicing LOA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.  Otherwise why are you guys here?  To be trolls and ruin Veronica's Forum?  I can see why a few friends of mine that I met through here said how bad you guys have become.  The mods need to do their jobs and get rid of the ones causing the issues.  Its just a damn shame that some on here say not everything is possible when they are the problems themselves.  I practically don't come on really anymore because of it.  -_- 

9/25/2017 1:31 pm  #17

I don't think anyone judged you. I recall your situation involved some violent man and you were encouraged to consider carefully your safety and that of your child. I see that as concern, not judgement.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/25/2017 2:58 pm  #18

Meg2222 wrote:

I've been in a really happy new relationship for nearly 6 months so I have been focusing on that and being present. I checked in every now and then but at the time it seemed very negative and I didn't want it to affect my well being. I hope everyone is doing well though! I still do some scripting on here and always listen to Agnes Vivrelli on YouTube, however I am no longer attracting an ex so sometimes I don't feel the need to come on here! It's nice to see when people are making positive progress though hope all is well with everyone! xx

Meg! Nice to hear!!!!

The Universe is your playground.

9/25/2017 3:49 pm  #19

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't think anyone judged you. I recall your situation involved some violent man and you were encouraged to consider carefully your safety and that of your child. I see that as concern, not judgement.

But nobody stops to think we create everything in our lives and things can be fixed.  -_- So I don't want to hear it 

9/25/2017 5:24 pm  #20

Even if things can be fixed it doesn't mean you should hang around in a bad situation waiting for things to change. People were only concerned and if their advice doesn't resonate let it be.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera