Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2017 5:02 am  #1

Where is everyone at?

Probably the wrong place to put this topic but I don't really care.
Is it me or does it seem that this forum has been slightly deserted. I've noticed lots of members who were on regularly don't seem to come on anymore.
The atmosphere has changed.
This is what I'm thinking anyway.

Last edited by jensherratt (7/20/2017 5:02 am)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/20/2017 7:40 am  #2

Re: Where is everyone at?

If I had to guess, I would the somewhat demise of the forum is most likely because it became more of a "my opinion against your opinions" forum vs a loa forum. One day there are no exception and the next there are. People (myself included) came here to get her information to SUCCESSFULLY attract out POI.. and the advice given differs between so many that it becomes disheartening. Not only that but the admins and mods don't even come anymore. Just telling someone that it works, doesn't really help. Nor does someone's opinion on whether or not it is worth it. I'm super happy that you Jen have had success with all this.. however a lot of us are more confused now than we were when we started. But hey, that's just my two cents.

7/20/2017 10:35 am  #3

The activity has decreased. It reached a point where there was too much chaos and confusion here.

The Universe is your playground.

7/20/2017 10:41 am  #4

Avaelle wrote:

The activity has decreased. It reached a point where there was too much chaos and confusion here.

Would love it to go back to the way it used to be.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/20/2017 12:17 pm  #5

True.  I couldn't say away. Maybe additional admin would help. ?

The Universe is your playground.

7/20/2017 5:15 pm  #6

I've lurked for a long time and have used LOA for a long time and I think this forum is brilliant but is less of a LOA forum and is more 'get that person' forum which is fine but some of the most regular posters here don't seem to be making it work for them so that's a bummer when you read all the posts and see they've been doing it for years for the same person. A lot of people don't seem to really be using LOA at all, they're just using RS or whatever and seem to not be in alignment.

Or you read all these posts about them doing all this work on one person for months and then they're like ' oh but now I've decided to focus on this other person' and you have to wonder if it's just obsession they're talking about.

No-one is encouraged by that. Other forums seem a bit more straight talking especially if things don't seem to be working.

7/20/2017 9:22 pm  #7

I'm a fairly new, but frequent user and I've found this forum to be helpful. Over the past week or so I've decreased my use because as Abraham Hicks says you can't continue "beating the drum of what is." 

7/21/2017 12:01 pm  #8

I just come back to this forum after a year and maybe a half can't remember. All I know is back then Wow everything was helping each other. The forum was little still and every now and then was someone new that was warmly welcomed And when I finally had my man back I said thanks and goodbye.
You cannot stay here forever if you wanna finally attract you man/woman because if you are here ALL the time, you are still lacking him or her in your life. So I really believe it's healthy. My journey was a combination of asking here for help, talking here about my advances and about my fails too and hearing that everything will be OK but I needed to let go and stop worring. So I didn't log in months andown lived my life. School, family, friends and sometimes dating and spending time in only date profiles. When you stop worries you can do that because no matter what you know finally your day will come and maybe if he/she doesn't come back you are happy still because will find someone better.

At least that's why I think it's OK if things aren't very active. Look, if they aren't participating here is because they are already in happy relationships with their exes. At least that is my case.
I came back because missed some friends here but haven't talked to them. I'm  still with my boyfriend and everything is amazing

Yet I don't wanna logg here a lot to not bring negative thoughts. But I wanna help still and not worry about things like that.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

9/07/2017 8:16 am  #9

Jenny wrote:

You cannot stay here forever if you wanna finally attract you man/woman because if you are here ALL the time, you are still lacking him or her in your life.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Though not everyone is here for getting relationships are they? (Perhaps about 99% are!)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/08/2017 5:26 am  #10

I used to be on here everyday just so I could read and learn from Ace, Avaelle, Pretty flamingo, Jensherratt and I would be excited but then people were debating and not agreeing with each other and I did not see Veronica on here all that much. I got so discouraged and pulled back. Yeah I wish this forum could go back to learning about LOA and helping one another.

Board footera