Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2017 8:52 am  #1

Counselling for limiting beliefs

Let's say someone has identified limiting beliefs from childhood of being treated badly, thinking you're a nuisance etc, which has an impact on adult life.

Would counselling for that help solve the limiting beliefs or is that giving it airtime, ie telling an old story, and therefore slowing down manifestations or making things worse?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/18/2017 9:42 am  #2

Re: Counselling for limiting beliefs

I would think so, but you would also have to put the effort on getting better.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/18/2017 10:57 am  #3

Re: Counselling for limiting beliefs

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Let's say someone has identified limiting beliefs from childhood of being treated badly, thinking you're a nuisance etc, which has an impact on adult life.

Would counselling for that help solve the limiting beliefs or is that giving it airtime, ie telling an old story, and therefore slowing down manifestations or making things worse?

I just qualified as a Counsellor and can confirm that counselling would definitely help in this case. I myself have been in therapy for 2 years as part of my course requirement and have worked with my childhood limiting beliefs but also had great manifestations on the way too. If those limiting beliefs have not been resolved then you will be stuck in the same place & go round and round in circles because those will be holding you back.

Once you have worked through your childhood beliefs, over time everything will start to make sense to you, allowing you to move forward without those beliefs holding you back.

Hope that makes sense, but definitely recommend counselling. It has changed my life! 😊

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

Board footera