Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2017 1:29 pm  #11

Re: Rubbed out.

sillyromantic wrote:

I'm curious.. could this work on someone you never met before? like the ex boyfriend's rebound?

It's working for me on someone I've never met.

7/18/2017 1:32 pm  #12

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

I'm curious.. could this work on someone you never met before? like the ex boyfriend's rebound?

Awesome thank you! Question.. how do you "draw" them or imagine the person so that it applies to that specific person?
Β 

7/18/2017 2:41 pm  #13

sillyromantic wrote:

I've never used it but it's the same as other LOA practices if you believe it will then it will.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

7/18/2017 4:51 pm  #14

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Awesome thank you! Question.. how do you "draw" them or imagine the person so that it applies to that specific person?
Β 

I just draw her as a plain stick figure very small and away. Like she's just a shadow in the background and totally not relevant to our scene. Both me and him I actually do skin color and hair and favorite shirt color.

7/18/2017 5:02 pm  #15

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Β 

I just draw her as a plain stick figure very small and away. Like she's just a shadow in the background and totally not relevant to our scene. Both me and him I actually do skin color and hair and favorite shirt color.

Cool I will try to visualize that. Do you draw names? or just imagine who the person is?

7/24/2017 12:41 pm  #16

It worked for me after a week. I applied it to my best friends sister, she decided to go abroad for a few months. Lol.  Believe it works and it will.

7/24/2017 12:57 pm  #17

happyinlove wrote:

I did it for a week once and I gave up currently doing it again everyday 2-3 times like Agnes saids . Just my mind wanders and stuff sometimes I don't feel as relaxed gonna try to do my self love meditation first before anything .

I feel like sometimes you think about it too much and look for the results.    From what I know about loa/techniques.   You just have to do them and not pay too much attention to the results

And then randomly, you'll see the results

7/28/2017 9:37 pm  #18

I have been using the rubbing out technique on a female that I believe is interested in my ex. I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and I don't know if they still talk but so far (knock on wood) they haven't hung out since I started doing it. He used to see her pretty much every weekend.

7/28/2017 9:46 pm  #19

You're too attached with it working.   And probably thinking about it too much

You really need to do it.  And then just take a few steps back and try not thinking about it

7/28/2017 9:59 pm  #20

It works

But it doesn't work when you're desperate for results or pay too much attention.      I remember weeks ago, when I was desperate for results.  Seemed like things got worse

Now.  I just know it's working and don't focus on it much

Board footera